Daniel Summers Profile picture
Aug 16, 2021 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Oldest kiddo bought me stuff to stock the new office. It’s the first gift he’s gotten me with his own money, and I love it. Image
Daughter made me this giant card, which is going on my office door. ImageImage
This is the interior of oldest kiddo’s card, and darn it if I didn’t get a bit verklempt. Image
Husband made me a cherry crumble. (I am meh on cake.) Image
Dad got me a couple of @vuoriclothing pants, which are close enough to count as business casual. (Outfit selfies later this week impend.) Image
Birthday dinner vista. Image
Late summer birthday dinner. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Daniel Summers

Daniel Summers Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @WFKARS

Oct 22, 2022
If there’s one thing that’s great for revenue, it’s sneaking expensive narcotics into bags of candy that actually looks (and certainly tastes) quite different, after having somehow secured and resealed an unspecified number of bags, and then randomly distributing them. Image
Oh, and somehow getting it onto shelves with neither the manufacturer nor retailers having any idea it’s going on!
“Hello, is this cartel? It is I, an innocent child. I saw your ad in the Yellow Pages. I have swallowed a non-lethal yet addicting number of non-chewable pills thinking they were candy they look nothing like. I now seek more. Do you take American Express?”
Read 6 tweets
Oct 22, 2022
I am so happy about the handshake situation with this week’s signature challenge!
THAT’S NOT SMORES!!!
THAT’S NOT HOW YOU EAT S’MORES!!
Read 5 tweets
Jul 29, 2022
There is no conversation to be had about forced birth. There is no conversation to be had about my husband and me having equal protection under the law. There is no conversation to be had about the summary execution of Black people at the hands of police officers.
The Republican Party and its base are animated by a noisome combination of bigotry, hatred and insatiable greed for hegemony over the rest of us. I reject the shopworn and dangerously disingenuous call to have a friendly dialogue with such people. To hell with all that.
They are ~actively engaged~ in dismantling every apparatus of American democracy. They are making no effort to hide it. There is no “middle ground” between there and me.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 29, 2022
Okay, everyone. Favorite tracks? I think mine is “Pure/Honey.”
Every time I listen again, I choose a different favorite. This time I think it’s “Church Girl.”
“All the pretty boys to the floor” I meeeeeeeean…
Read 5 tweets
Jul 28, 2022
I have never felt such a strong and extreme combination of excitement and trepidation. Because I absolutely love the graphic novel and think this looks amazing, but my deep aversion to horror on screen makes me worry this will be more than I can take.
Seeing The Corinthian in illustrated panels? I can take it.

Seeing The Corinthian carrying out the same horrors in a live action television show? I... am not so sure.
A few people have mentioned the 24 Hours issue, and I fully agree that even if I’m able to stomach The Corinthian somehow, there’s no way I could watch that.
Read 4 tweets
May 5, 2022
First of all, “as a heart surgeon” may as well be “as a fry cook,” given that cardiothoracic surgery has zilch to do with pregnancy. There is no medical basis for his statement, which is a complete reversal from his previous public statements about Roe.
I would vastly prefer a fry cook become the next Senator from Pennsylvania over Mehmet Oz.
"As a heart surgeon, *five unbroken minutes of fart noises*
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(