Clarkisha Kent Profile picture
Sep 1, 2021 5 tweets 3 min read Read on X
#WhatIf Spoilers
Chile, Marvel went there. FINALLY! Because that 3rd episode was dry as hell 😂
#WhatIf  Spoilers
Some are a little shocked (as you should be), but I’m very grateful. Because the What If story arcs I remember where incredibly dark and I was waiting for the show to get spicy and COMMIT to that. Thank the lord 😂
#WhatIf   Spoilers
Also, I believe this answers the question about whether or not Dr. Strange would help Peter fuck up several universes over Mary Jane (which, as you know, is fuck yes lmao)
#WhatIf    Spoilers
Also a fan of the big parallels drawn between Stephen, Wanda & Kaecilius & the corrupting power of grief. Death & time are certain, unavoidable & not to be tampered with. There will always be a beginning. Always an end

Whether you like it or not
#WhatIf  Spoilers
Im cackling because on my Patreon, I talked about how Uatu has been known to stop the world for people like The Fantastic 4 but he just shrugs here. And I honestly think it’s because Strange is a dickhead. I wouldn’t stop it for him either!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Clarkisha Kent

Clarkisha Kent Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @IWriteAllDay_

Mar 12
This is actually a great time to talk about the fact that it is psychologists/psychiatrists-not ableist medical doctors like one would expect—that have been at the forefront of COVID (re: genocide) denial. Image
Every so often, somebody posts something from Reddit and it’s always somebody talking how their psychiatrist/psychologist was trying to “therapize” them out of wearing their masks. That they’re anxious. Obsessive. Compulsive. Holding themselves back from living their lives.
I’ve benefited therapy and etc in the past but I’d be an ass if I didn’t remind of how carceral/evil (tbh) industry can be.
Read 7 tweets
Apr 30, 2023
You can point to Christianity’s role in the original sins of the US (nearly wiping out indigenous peoples with “Manifest Destiny” & assimilation through residential “schools” & of course chattel slavery). Yet! You people will lie about what you’ve chosen to align yourselves with.
Notice the line about Christianity “breaking down tribal ties”:

pbs.org/newshour/natio… apbs.org U.S. report detail...@pbs.org A core part of tha...
Here, Wills ties together the connection between the Christian tradition of “the father” being “master” over the home, the family, “the female sex” & “the slave” as a justification for slavery.

But y’all still wanna deny its relationship with/to fascism.

daily.jstor.org/how-antebellum… ImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
Apr 30, 2023
Indeed. I think more of y’all should be honest about the fact that willingly identifying with Christianity/as a Christian
*in this country* makes you part of an oppressor class. And that, yes, being marginalized in other ways does not automatically cancel that out 🤷🏾‍♀️
If you can see that things like being cis, rich/a wealth hoarder, able-bodied, YT/non-Black, straight/heterosexual, a m*n, and etc make you part of the oppressor class, why drag your feet on this particular distinction?

Particularly since we live under a Christofascist state?
Part of the reason Christofacism is able to thrive is because people take the same limp noodle approach to it that they do to, say, wh*teness. Just like wh*teness doesn’t like to be readily identified and called out, the “Christ” in Christofacism functions the same way.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 28, 2023
AKA the end result of people focusing on their “feelings” about their bodies (the hijacking of the body positivity movement) rather than the oppressive systems that seek to crush them and anyone else whose body deviates from the YT supremacist ideal that is thinness 😃
thin bitches said “what about me, i’m oppressed because my greatest fear is becoming a fat slob like you big bitches” and now we’re here lmao
idk I’m tired and i too kinda don’t care/I’m burnt out regarding people who are just noticing this, but then again…welcome. You’re late. But welcome.
Read 5 tweets
Aug 2, 2022
A couple of things. There are distinctions between creating propaganda, funding propaganda, platforming propaganda, and popularizing propaganda. Autism Speaks covers the last THREE categories and they will CONTINUE to be whacked by ME for the following reasons:
Disgraced UK “academic”and former physician Andrew Wakefield was at the *forefront* of The Lancet MMR autism fraud. This was a 1998 study “that falsely claimed a link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism.” This study also listed TWELVE co-authors.
UK journalist Brian Deer started investigating this so-called study in 2003 and by February of 2009, full exposed Wakefield and the study as fraudulent. In March 2004, folks caught wind of the investigation and 10 of the 12 co-authors retracted their contributions.
Read 27 tweets
Aug 1, 2022
Autism Speaks must also pay for their crimes. They are about 65% of the reason we’re looking ancient and nigh-biblical diseases in the face right now.
.@autismspeaks YOU DID THIS
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(