BRRRRRRRR Profile picture
Sep 13, 2021 19 tweets 4 min read Read on X
A little thread on why I think crypto continues to pump for the next 6 months or so…
Macro: the fed is in a crazy spot right now. With debt/gdp at 130% and and entitlements and defense spending at aths, they can’t let rates rise. This means they have to buy bonds. So they are financing the usg’s debt. They need to keep real yields under -5% or more
Until debt/gdp is below 80 percent so they can normalize policy. If they don’t the debt/gdp gets worse as debt has been added at a 9% CAGR since 2008. So they have to print, all while fooling the bond market into think inflation ISN’T transitory. If the bond market gets spooked,
Then the fed has to buy even MORE bonds to keep rates from rising. See why it’s such a touchy situation? They are literally walking a tightrope above Niagara Falls with a blindfold. One false step and it’s over.
One more thing to note is they can’t stop injecting liquidity to the market Bc if they do stocks will falls and so will tax receipts. Gdp falls even more
Margin: margin is still very low right now. Premium is running negative all while funding is neutral. Markets haven’t topped like this. Generally those stats mean a bottom is way closer than a top
Hidden margin in the way of taxes will need to be paid by oct 15. We are clear for takeoff after that
Fundamentals: balance on exchanges is as low as ever. A supply squeeze will happen and price will have to go higher to unlock more supply. The only reason for this recent drop was derivatives getting a bit overheated
Ta: while this still could technically be a complacency leg, I do not think it is. For the reasons above and below
I think 2013 analog makes more sense than 2017. Big pump, big dump, big pump. 6 months or so in between
pretty damn close
as long as we stay closing weeklies above the 50 wma i have no worries. price always bounces on the first test. a close below on the 2nd time testing is no good
this is the 20wma. it should confirm as support soon for confirmation that we are still bull.
s/r flip.
3d chart. a lot going on here. last year bottomed on fall equinox and went on a tear. pumped in late july while premium went high, dumped early sept into the 50 ma. stoch reset. premium turning negative again just like last year after the dump
this is what happens if i copy the bars from that dump last sept to spring equinox. seems realistic. I have said we will hit 200k + for a while. now it is go time!
for my final closing remarks... fuck the bears. why short the best performing asset of all time? HFSP.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with BRRRRRRRR

BRRRRRRRR Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @btcfeen

Jan 11, 2023
I think BTC going to have a better 1H of the year than most people think and a worst 2nd half. Reason being is I think there’s a sweet spot between fed pause (q1) and when unemployment starts to ramp and equites get hit
The bear caused by the hiking cycle is basically over. Now comes the earnings part of the bear if there’s a recession (seems likely based on yield curve inversions 8/8). I think BTC can even do decent through this phase if there is no liquidity event in stocks
Whether there’s a liquidity event depends on how hedged people stay. If sentiment flips and people get too bullish and give away hedges then downside could be swift. If not then stocks prob more choppy
Read 9 tweets
Jan 11, 2023
break 17.4 and 18.4 is next. break that and might be game on. 18.9 weekly resistance Image
things i am watching. Do people short this level like 6k was shorted in 2019?
realized price is 19.8, in the past a break of that after being under led to a large move Image
Read 11 tweets
Dec 1, 2022
What’s btc’s cycle peak high next cycle?
My math says 132k. This is based on diminishing returns on mvrv and realized prices over time. It takes more money to pump BTC every subsequent cycle. Here’s the math…
Mvrv peaks have been getting smaller every cycle. My estimate for the next is 3 Image
Read 9 tweets
Dec 1, 2022
Thread about btc’s security model and why anyone saying it’s broken is just fudding.
There are two ways miners get paid. The block subsidy and transaction fees. We all know that every 4 years the block subsidy halves. Detractors say that bc this eventually trends to zero that there will be no miners left to confirm blocks
Imo the only people left that mine for the block subsidy in the future will be mining with free or wasted energy. Most will do it for the transaction fees.
Read 12 tweets
Sep 29, 2022
I know everyone thinks on chain metrics are useless but i figured i would take a look at some things and see if i can gain anything to what is going on... thread below
wallets with 10 btc and under are accumulating and very aggressively. they know this is a deal here long term. this started below 40k. Image
realized hold waves 6m and under are basically the lowest they have ever mean. basically what this means is that all the tourists are gone. It is only strong hands left. Image
Read 13 tweets
Jul 18, 2022
Qqq breakout of falling wedge, retest and continuation? Image
Spx right at wedge resistance. Big level Image
Looking like a rejection for now. Looking for a 2-3% Green Day to signal Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(