Today, a group of former and current Black women officers filed a $100M class-action lawsuit against the Washington, DC police, and one of the officers named in the lawsuit (Robert T. Glover) has a very troubled past. You are not going to believe this...

nbcwashington.com/news/local/10-…
In 1996, Robert T. Glover was on his way to work when he observed a Virginia state trooper in “danger.” Robert exited his vehicle, pulled out his firearm, and fired his weapon into the suspect’s car, striking Auguster A. Carter in the head and chest...

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/…
At the time of the shooting, Robert was off duty and in Virginia. Remember, Robert was a D.C. cop, not a Virginia cop. He was only a police officer for approximately two years when he shot and killed Auguster, but somehow he kept his job...

Auguster had diabetes, and people who knew him said they never witnessed him drink. However, an autopsy showed alcohol and cocaine were in his system. The police also claim they found 10.5 grams of cocaine and 11.4 grams of marijuana in his car...

The drug and alcohol narrative is suspicious. Auguster was a civilian air traffic controller for the Army at Fort Eustis, and he was subject to annual and random drug testing. The street value of the cocaine was approximately $1,100. It gets worse...
dailypress.com/news/dp-xpm-19…
I was able to locate Robert’s Twitter and Facebook accounts, and he uses the screen name MPDLion.

MPD = Metropolitan Police Department

Lion = Penn State Nitty Lions

Robert works for the Metropolitan Police Department, and he once attended Penn State University...
The MPDLion screen name is unique to Robert Glover, and I could not find another person using that screen name anywhere. So it surprised me when I discovered a now removed Tumblr account (mpdlion . tumblr . com) with nude photos of young women performing sexual acts...
There needs to be a thorough investigation to determine if Robert Glover was operating a sexually explicit Tumblr account under the screen name MPDLion. If so, the Metropolitan Police Department should fire him.
Yikes! Robert didn’t disclose his 1996 shooting when he served on a tribunal regarding another cop-involved shooting. Allegedly, Robert was antagonistic toward the defense witnesses during the hearing.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-s…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy)

Christopher Bouzy (spoutible.com/cbouzy) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @cbouzy

Jun 29
Breaking news: Trump is convicted!
Republicans: We stand behind Trump 100%!

Breaking news: Biden has lackluster debate.
White Democrats: We still have time to replace Biden!
Black Democrats: We are still ridin with Biden!

Some of y'all didn't learn shit from 2016.
I keep hearing about "Biden's age."

Has Biden's age prevented him from getting an infrastructure bill passed?

Has Biden's age prevented him from reducing the price of insulin?

Has Biden's age prevented him from forgiving 4.75 million borrowers' student loans?
Roosevelt was elected four times, and he was a person with disabilities, "old," and in a wheelchair, but that didn't stop Americans from voting for him. Americans have never had an issue with voting for an "old" white man until that white man had a Black female VP.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 1
Richard Eden seems to imply that their month-long attacks on me were unrelated to racism and suggests I "shut up." Yes, it was rooted in racism, and no, I will not shut up. When faced with disinformation or bogus videos, I will leverage my platform to educate others...
In each article the Daily Mail published, they tried to associate me with Harry and Meghan, casting me as an irrational conspiracy theorist who trolls Kate. They want to undermine Harry and Meghan's brand. However, this tactic has not succeeded, and I will outline why...

Prior to Amber Heard and Meghan Markle, my reputation was already established among researchers and journalists globally. I have worked with every major news outlet in the United States on and off the record. I have lost count of the number of journalists I have worked with...

Read 10 tweets
Mar 27
It's time to debunk the farm video.

This is Nelson Silva, the man who filmed the Windsor Farm video. In this clip, he claims he typically goes to the farm shop on weekends. So far, so good...
In this clip, Nelson claims that when he walked in, he noticed a "young couple." Weirdly, he calls them a young couple since he is only a few years older than them. But then he "kinda" recognized Kate but recognized William. He noticed they wanted to be discreet...etc ...
Although he previously acknowledged they wanted to be discreet and he wanted to keep their "privacy to themselves," he still waited for them to exit so he could film them and share the video with his family. Fair enough, he wanted to share a once-in-a-lifetime moment...
Read 12 tweets
Mar 24
Thread: I'll demonstrate how the British press is deflecting their role in the media circus they created onto Americans and trolls. Robert Jobson reveled in the attention her video received, despite Matt Wilkinson admitting being aware of the personal challenges Kate faced.
In this clip, Matt Wilkinson slips up and says this was the first time Kat was seen public since December. Earlier this month, The Sun published a photo of William and Kate in a car, claiming it was her.
In this clip, Robert Jobson boasts that the video of Kate was a major scoop. Remember, Matt Wilkinson acknowledged knowing about Kate's personal struggles, but the Sun published the video regardless. Americans and trolls didn't force The Sun to publish the video.
Read 6 tweets
Oct 28, 2023
Some people unfollowed me and deleted their Spoutible accounts because I have been vocal against antisemitism. Yet, these same people are still on a platform owned by a guy who tweeted, "THEY absolutely want your extinction" in response to a Confederate statue being destroyed...
Elon has successfully created an environment on Twitter where being antisemitic isn't met with immediate condemnation. Now, people calling for a cease-fire and supporting innocent Palestinians are being lumped together with people using this conflict to spread hate...

The problem is what happens on social media doesn't always stay on social media, and I fear that this will escalate from a few isolated incidents of Jews being targeted to something far worse. Then, that will be weaponized against people who look and sound like me.
Read 15 tweets
Oct 14, 2023
Democrats' biggest weakness is listening to burned-out, overrated pundits and pollsters who don't have a clue what the fuck they are talking about.

1. Ignore anyone citing national polls a year ahead of an election.

2. Claiming Biden is in "dire shape" is utter nonsense... Image
We are headed into 2024 with a Republican lead House in chaos, low unemployment, and a GOP front-runner with more indictments than the average mob boss. Trump barely won in 2016, and that was before abortion bans, the attacks on transgender people, and four indictments...
These "experts" continue to use outdated methodologies and make nonsensical assumptions that don't make any sense. Republicans are being clobbered in special elections nationwide, and Democrats are raising tons of cash. The canary in the coal mine is chirping loudly.
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(