Chloe Condon Profile picture
Oct 19, 2021 6 tweets 4 min read Read on X
When he owns/runs a vineyard and is very charming, but you find out later he willingly separated his twin daughters (that he had with a woman he married on a boat, whom he barely knew) at birth 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Obligatory @lindsaylohan hand tag
Honestly #TeamMeredith @elaine4animals 🙌💯👑
If you love The Parent Trap + @elaine4animals - def subscribe to @saluteurskorts podcast for a DEEP dive on why we are TEAM MEREDITH w/ @cassidoo + @drguthals coming to your ears in a couple weeks 🎙🎧 We stan a strong female lead who loves @evianwater 🙌 anchor.fm/saluteyourskor…
Everyone pls stop commenting that the mom is to blame as well 😵‍💫 this is from Meredith's perspective. Obviously both parents shared responsibility here- calm down, y'all. There are so many other important things to get upset about than a Parent Trap tweet, truly.
Next thing ya know, y'all are gonna go off on me re: Chessy and Martin for not speaking up 🤣🤣 I can't with y'all. Twitter is wild.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Chloe Condon

Chloe Condon Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ChloeCondon

Nov 29, 2022
Love to catch up with old friends!! ❤️ It's so beautiful how technology connects us all!!! 💌🙏 ImageImageImageImage
Jean, no. Image
You guys, I think Jean is ghosting Mandrake now and I'm absolutely heartbroken 💔🍝
Read 8 tweets
Sep 16, 2021
Them: It's super easy, why don't you just--

Me, a neurodivergent human with #ADHD: Lisa Simpson crying meme
Saying "just" to someone with ADHD is like saying "calm down" to someone who is upset. Lisa Simpson sipping her co...
JUST call? JUST send an email? JUST follow up on that call from a referral?

Ma'am, this requires hours, if not days/months of crippling anxiety, rumination, and shame 🥲😳😭💊 twere it that easy. lolz ⚰️🪦 Lisa Simpson at a computer ...
Read 5 tweets
Aug 24, 2021
I know many of us have worked with/spoken at events with/collaborated with Diana. This is incredibly disappointing, messed up, and sad. I'm at a loss for words.
Read 40 tweets
Aug 23, 2021
I've been sending "Nope" to this guy since December 2018. A man DMing me, and me resp...Image
Stop telling me to build a bot for it. I'm good. I only build fun bots 🙃
Also bold of y'all to assume I have the time and energy to build a bot for 1 person who DMs me 🙃 y'all should see the rest of my trash DMs 🔥🗑️🚮
Read 18 tweets
May 22, 2021
The CDC recommends you stop DMing me to ask if I can teach your wife to code.
Especially since there are so many free resources online, my gender has nothing to do with my ability to teach her, and I don't have time so how about you do it, sir? 🙃
Also, does your wife even want to code? 🤨🧐 Maybe ask that important question to her first.
Read 6 tweets
May 2, 2021
Boy, are you a ZIP file? Cuz there's A LOT to unpack here.
Boy, are you a PDF? Cuz there are things I want to change about you, but it's honestly a process.
Boy, are you a .WAV file, cuz honestly I don't wanna hear it 🙄
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(