Gbenga Samuel-Wemimo Profile picture
Oct 27, 2021 8 tweets 6 min read Read on X
We have now gotten to the roofing stage of this project. The roofing has to be done immediately because this is the rainy season and that is the only way work can continue when it rains. (we have prayerfully controlled the rain for some days)
Please we need your support at this
Point.
The estimate sent to us for this stage and the ceiling is about 3.5 million naira for both materials and labour. Unlike Nigeria, the hardware store in the Philippines is like a supermarket
The prices are fixed and we know exactly how much we need for this phase
That will be 224,500 Philippines Pesos.
The exchange rate is 1 dollar to 50 pesos and so it is easy for us to work out what that is in terms of naira
If the Lord has drawn you towards this project, I ask you not to hesitate anymore.
After the roofing, the other things we will do
are the electrical, windows, doors, altar, ceiling fans and chairs.
We do not intend to give unto God a gift that cost us nothing or that is too cheap to befit his glory.
My appeal is to that one@person who knows in his or her heart that this chariot as positioned for him to join
Please send me a DM or a WhatsApp message as soon as you see this.
I have a policy of not letting anything I do for God or any man drag. I do God’s work hastily because the King’s business requires haste.
I have also seen how God hastens to do anything I require or demand of him.
I don’t believe I have to turn to God and ask him for support when He has vessels whom He had prepared ahead to do a task. If I did that, I would be depriving the vessels of their blessings.
I can also finish this project by myself, but that again would mean I am depriving a
saint of supernatural blessing. I do not want to stand in anybody’s way. This project is a blessing and a doorway to international blessings for many. Kindly take advantage of this opportunity.
Please note, this is not some money doubling scheme for desperate people. The people
I am calling knows themselves and they can hear the voice calling them clearly.
Desperate money doublers and materialistic seed sowing goons should please avoid this message.
I am building a house for my God, let those called to do the same arise and let us build. Thank you

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Gbenga Samuel-Wemimo

Gbenga Samuel-Wemimo Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @GbengaWemimo

Mar 5
When you read a thread accusing someone of doing any wrong on social media, don't be in a haste to support, retweet, fight for or encourage the accuser.
Dont start tagging the employers of the accused and go all out for blood, sometimes via @YouTube
The accused is not guilty of the crime
You just may be nailing an innocent man or woman to a coffin
I am happy this doctor was cleared eventually
I stood by him when he was accused because I saw the evidence and it was obvious the girl was lying
I found myself in blogs and other
publications because I decided not to keep quiet for the mob asking for his head on a pike.
The accuser's Pastor knew she was lying, i spoke with him one-on-one, and he said he didn't want the girl writing threads about him on Twitter
He lacked the courage to do the right thing!
Read 9 tweets
Jan 15
He wrote: When you guys started having children, you flew our mother to the UK for Omugwo
Between the two of you, mummy has stayed in the UK for over 16 years because as soon as she finished nursing the baby of A she would move to B's house to help her nurse her baby
We were five
but you ladies being the first two girls manipulated it in such a way that mummy couldn't come to help any of us here in Nigeria to nurse our babies or care for our spouses when we got married and started having children
When Ada got married in 2011, mummy came home briefly for
her wedding and then Justina gave birth and she had to return to the UK for babysitting and Omugwo duties.
In all this, Daddy protested and so did we but you gaslighted us and made us feel as if we were inconsiderate
When I got married to my own wife, in 2013, I wrote to you that
Read 10 tweets
Nov 21, 2023
Those Who Will Win

Oftentimes, I will get a message from a believer who claims God has made him or her certain promises but those promises have gone unfulfilled
I will ask for specifics and they will eagerly share how they received a word of prophecy or saw a vision and how
several years later, the vision had gone unfulfilled while their lives had remained in limbo
I would tell them how i learned from the same person the difference between Faith and Hope
Faith does not understand how to wait, it is an action word, a doing word while hope must wait
Many believers exercise hope and call it faith
For faith, all it takes to accomplish what has been promised or prophesied has been given to the believer right from the moment he or she received the word
For hope, there are other factors at play which are beyond the control of
Read 20 tweets
Nov 18, 2023
Had a pastor friend
He worked as a consultant for many multinational companies and made a lot of money
He bought a house in Magodo, built another one in his home town, got married to the daughter of a judge from Ibadan
Had four children
When his wife clocked 50, he bought her a
car
A Toyota Prado
His wife sold the car and gave the money to her younger brother who had been running an ailing business for over 20 years
This Pastor got angry and told his wife never to touch any of the other cars in the house
She should be jumping buses and riding Okada
The wife did this for a month
Church members saw her jumping buses and riding Okada
Many called the attention of the husband to it
Whispers started in the church
How can Pastor’s wife be jumping buses?
How can a pastor treat his wife with so much disdain?
What sort of example is
Read 21 tweets
Nov 16, 2023
This was the weather in my first three days in Manchester this year!
I had never been in the snow before, so I liked it at first and was feeling like a Gee!
By day three when I realized that the snow’s handshake is extending beyond the elbow and I was suffering instead of

enjoying
I said “Snow, it is enough! I want the sun to come out now. I cannot be wearing thermal wear and snow jacket and head warmer and gloves everywhere
I was not born for this weather so while I am here, you have to make allowance for me
There is no snow in heaven, neither
Is there rain or cold
I am from Zion
Jesus is the light and warmth of my city
Let the sun take its place in the sky and let heat take over the atmosphere.
I slept after declaring this
I remember the declaration because i recorded it in my WhatsApp VN as I said it
Read 5 tweets
Oct 10, 2023
I learned quite early in life not to sit in judgment of others and the choices they were forced to make as a result of the issues life throws at them
I especially do not appreciate it when people sit in glass houses while throwing stones
I was involved in a case once, it involved
a Pastor who found himself facing a panel based on petitions written against him by a female member of the church
The petition was written to the national headquarters of the ministry I was working with then and it was from there that a National Church Growth officer was sent to
ou province to constitute a panel and preside over the case in order to resolve it
I didn't know the National church Growth officer very well but I know the Pastors who were chosen to be on the panel that was constituted
Truth be told, if they have any form of good conscience the
Read 24 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(