Feminist Proper Gander Profile picture
Nov 1, 2021 8 tweets 3 min read Read on X
The JFK Jr wing of QAnon has become convinced that the Kennedy family is going to make some sort of grand reappearance in Dallas tomorrow and announce that Trump is President again.
This particular prophecy is being spread by "Whiplash347" and "Negative48," who I'd have called 'fringe QAnon' a year or two ago, but now have 250,000 & 100,000 followers respectively on Telegram, making them just as or even more popular than Joe M, Sather, IET, or Praying Medic.
Let me go ahead and tell you how this plays out
As has been pointed out by @QOrigins' SweetAnon, a big reason for the importance of 'the Julian Calendar' is that it gives you the opportunity to play with the dates, bring in other calendars, etc

That's what the Millerites did a few times, switch calendars and pick new dates
Though speculation around his death predates QAnon, JFK Jr was inserted into the Q mythos in June 2018 when someone claiming to be him posted on 8chan and took credit as the mind behind The Plan.
patreon.com/posts/explaine…
This is shaping up to be amazing, they're honestly gathering to watch the prophecy be fulfilled just like the Millerites or the Dami Mission believers.
With no reappearance at Dealey Plaza this afternoon, believers and fans of Negative48 turn their eyes to the Rolling Stones concert in Dallas tonight, where they seem to believe JFK Jr will be unveiled live on stage.
QAnon John ends the day where he began, trying to please both sides of the JFK Jr debate.

He suggests that not only is it possible one of the two speakers he had at the Patriot Double Down is JFK Jr in disguise, but in fact that's the only way JFK Jr could return to public life.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Feminist Proper Gander

Feminist Proper Gander Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @dappergander

Dec 2, 2022
I'm watching the Ye/Fuentes/Jones interview now and lemmie tell ya, I hope Ben Shapiro is coming to grips with exactly what about 40% of the Republican Party secretly believes
They're nice to your face as long as you're propagandizing for them, Ben, but they'll line you up with the rest of us the second you're not useful
good fucking lord Ye is reading "jokes written by Owen Benjamin about Ben Shapiro" while Alex Jones anxiously laughs and Nick Fuentes genuinely laughs
Read 91 tweets
Nov 30, 2022
It's important to remember conspiracy theorists are people. On that I agree.

However, in an effort to humanize the *believers*, this article glosses right over almost all the *things they believe*.

It even asks us "try to see America through their eyes." apnews.com/article/religi… Image
The author went out and spoke with them face to face, and so these conspiracy theorists seem nice, and normal.

But going unexplored here is sitting down with them at their computers and seeing what these people are like online, where they gleefully talk about executions. Image
The article acknowledges that this is where the movement actually exists and gets all of it information, but what exactly are they learning? It's kept pretty vague.

(for instance, 'event 201' is the belief that the United Nations planned and executed the COVID 19 pandemic) Image
Read 5 tweets
Nov 6, 2022
a new Q post this morning encourages Anons to vote and misspells withhold

the post is blowing up on Truth Social, though Anons on 8kun aren't as easily impressed anymore
some of you expressed that the Anon saying "Q didn't talk in all stupid questions" makes it seem like the Anon never read any Q Drops

I think what the Anon is talking about has more to do with the cadence of how original Q wrote
like particularly this part? it's terrible.

you can do all the word cloud analysis you want, but Q didn't sound like this.
Read 8 tweets
Nov 4, 2022
so just on the off chance that the bird app collapses in on itself like a neutron star

i am dappergander on CounterSocial and i cannot figure out Mastodon because all the servers seem to be in Dutch
i mean
throw me a bone
can someone start us a server, like mastodon.disinfo or something
Read 4 tweets
Jun 25, 2022
huh. so that happened.
three Drops, each an hour apart, saying nothing of consequence, seemingly gauging interest & engagement
Read 4 tweets
Apr 12, 2022
Watch the Water, a QAnon catchphrase from Feb 2018, is trending today, a week after a new "documentary" from QAnon celebrity Stew Peters started using the phrase to promote the baseless idea that COVID-19 comes from snake venom and is being spread through water treatment plants. Image
"Watch the Water" has been an extremely popular Q catchphrase to cite for years, because the Drop is totally context-free, meaning it could be about anything, so believers make it about anything. Image
Trump's complaint about having to flush the toilet 10 to 15 times?

Watch the Water. Image
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(