cosmo 📌 johnjae au Profile picture
Nov 4, 2021 25 tweets 10 min read Read on X
#yumarkau #yumark au where mark just can’t stop staring at yutas halloween costume. why? because all he wants to do is rip it off him. ImageImageImageImage
it’s a lil late for halloween but who cares?? i’m under the firm belief halloween happens whenever you want it to. (except in the warmer seasons)
this is a late birthday present for @yumark2608 i hope you enjoy it!! also this will be nsfw ofc so if you don’t like that click off!!
001. taeil going thru smth rn mans in his feels Image
002. mark is having a crisis ImageImage
003. not gay Image
004. mark rlly is down bikini bottom ImageImage
005. grab his ass ImageImage
006. mark is drooling smh man needa control himself ImageImage
007. translation error? ImageImage
008. marks gay panicking but when isn’t he? ImageImage
008.1. the meme Image
009. ty suffering help the man out Image
010. he don’t wanna move on ImageImage
010.1. Image
011. well i mean yuta looks good w the long hair soooo Image
012. in the bathroom practicing lmfao ImageImage
written bits because smut was asked for n im sorry if it’s bad :( i’m trying my hardest
013. really hoping someone caught that reference ImageImage
014. yuta goes on twitter mark don’t know why you thought he didn’t ImageImage
015. 🔞 i’m sorry it’s so bad please forgive me ImageImage
016. wbk mark you loud af ImageImageImage
017. it does mark i’m sorry Image
018. i’m sorry i’m a sucker for xiaoyang:( Image
that’s a wrap!! this was really fun to write :( i can’t wait till next year to do something just as bad ya know? but anyway i hope you enjoyed!! tell me what you thought owo curiouscat.qa/himbosushi/pos…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with cosmo 📌 johnjae au

cosmo 📌 johnjae au Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @corpsesharkjin

Dec 17, 2021
#johnyongau #johnyong au where johnny is in desparate need of a babysitter so he puts an ad up only to have adorable twink taeyong show up on his doorstep; problem is, he’s over 10 years younger than him ImageImageImageImage
uhhhh they’re both adults? but idk might not vibe with some people so look away i guess?
johnny; 42, dilf, has a son hyuck, divorced, major trust issues, boomer, sucker for cute young boys feels guilty for it tho, works at big law firm gets big money

taeyong; 23, twink babie, high school dropout, oldest of 5 siblings lots of experience w babysitting ImageImage
Read 262 tweets
Nov 12, 2021
#yumarkau #yumark au where yandere!yuta finally finds the love of his life in one mark lee, sad thing is that mark has no idea who he is. ImageImageImageImage
the title for this was "some people hide better than others" and idk but that's a perfect summary of this lmao
this will be a comedy but also will contain murder but not like too graphic just like someone is dead kinda stuff. other members won’t really be in this just in the background
Read 69 tweets
Nov 6, 2021
#xiaoyang #xiaoyangkun au where yangyang and xiaojun have been secretly dating for a year only to reveal themselves once they realize how badly they both want one man, kun. ImageImageImageImage
this is directly connected to my dotae au!! i don’t think you have to read it to really understand this but if you do it’ll be linked owo
this will be nsfw but of course there will be warnings for that so don’t worry!!
Read 64 tweets
Oct 21, 2021
#dotaeau #dotae au where taeyong is head cheerleader who constantly makes fun of nerd doyoung but what happens when he finds out that maybe dy isn’t that much of a nerd after all? ImageImageImageImage
profiles;
doyoung; nerd? kind of a pushover

taeyong; head cheerleader, always forcing dy to do stuff for him n making fun of him ImageImage
Read 239 tweets
Oct 20, 2021
#yumark #yumarkau where mark thinks it’s the funniest thing calling yuta oppa but what happens when yuta snaps? ImageImageImageImage
this will be nsfw and short btw. and yes this is because yuta is marks official oppa 😌
i’ll start this tomorrow so be prepared owo
Read 18 tweets
Oct 17, 2021
#taekookau #taekook au where jungkook likes sniffing panties and taehyung likes wearing them. but now wait a minute why do taehyung’s panties keep disappearing? ImageImageImageImage
sooo like i’m kinda lazy so i’m not gonna show ot5s profiles only taekooks
taehyung: an artiste, likes being pretty, unique ✨ Image
Read 34 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(