Crypto MM Profile picture
Nov 24, 2021 9 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Honestly, I don’t know whether to be scared or excited right now. MM has us all on the edge of our seats. Whatever happens next is going to be huge.

My bet is on the upside. The only true question for me is will they do a big fake out to the downside first.
November 2017 vs November 2021

Something gives me the feeling that those who are scorning Plan B will have their mouths shut
If something like the above does play out then make sure to take profits on your Alt positions as Bitcoin Dominance might come into play and fully wreck them
Be careful with your alts. Bitcoin Dominance has swept the lows and is looking somewhat strong
The only alts I wouldn’t mind being in are any metaverse coins that havent gone parabolic recently. I think Bitcoin is set to strike back against all other alts though. That includes Eth.
Bitcoin Dominance going up but Bitcoin is holding. Alts are dropping. Alt season is over - just as i thought it might be
I’m taking some profits on my alt positions. Happy to re-enter when it looks like the coast is clear. No one ever lost by taking profit
Bitcoin looks fine. It’s just alts im being wary of. Just because Bitcoin goes up does not automatically mean alts do too. The MM has to rotate their liquidity
Looks like Bitcoin Dominance is losing this low now and yesterday wasn’t a fake out. Looks like Alt Season might run until BTC Dom hits 41 and creates a triple bottom.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Crypto MM

Crypto MM Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Crypto_MM_

Mar 3, 2023
Low TF Range Analysis on $BTC and $ETH

Same play as always:
Take out the top of the range first and you target the bottom, take out the bottom of the range then you target the top.

Note: $Eth range isn't confirmed until a break below $1557.65 has occurred. Image
Price moving towards the top of the range at the moment. Will be careful if this turns out to sweep the range high first - have to remember that we're in the vicinity of a bullish order block and the fact there's a lot of fuckery around the weekend. If it does take range high...
...i'd like confirmation by it re-entering the range and holding within. A move back up above again and i'd be vigilant to make sure it doesn't go against me too hard.

For scalp ranges I am always looking for a minimum of 3:1 RR.
Read 4 tweets
Mar 3, 2023
🧵A Note on Sentiment

Notice and observe how whenever we drop people start searching for lower and lower targets.

Was this the case a few months ago? No, people were looking for higher targets until all hope was obliterated. Image
There was a sentiment shift when we dropped below 28k.

Hope turned to despair.

People who had been trying to buy/long the dip were now more of the thought of selling/shorting the rips.
Towards the end of the move is when people start getting aggressive with even lower or higher targets.

Know when the market structure has shifted, we are very much in bullish market conditions - yet the crowd is still very much with a bearish mindset. Most are offside.
Read 6 tweets
Feb 19, 2023
Lmao. 15,000 fools buying this larp’s books.

Cheds ain’t a trader. He is a commentator who makes money from books, YouTube and referral links - like most larps on here.

“Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach.”
Imagine paying $34.99 to get trading ‘wisdom’ from someone who can’t trade. Boggles the mind.
Half the quotes prolly about how to use Moving Averages or Bollinger Bands lol
Read 4 tweets
Nov 10, 2022
🧵 Is #Bitcoin's next destination $31,700? - A Thread

I believe that the next logical place for $BTC to go is above $30k. In this thread i'll explain why. Image
[1] The Range.

1a/ We've been ranging between $17-25k for 145 days. And it's felt like it. It's been excruciatingly boring at times. Image
1b/ The range has finally been broken to the downside in the past few days with FTX being used as the catalyst.

Whenever you're in a range it's typical that once it's taken out one side of the range price then proceeds to the untapped side of the range. Image
Read 31 tweets
Jun 4, 2022
1/ Timing the Right Moves of the Market

🧵 A thread
2/ What's the first thing people learn when they start trading?

Technical analysis of the chart. Usually through some sort of patterns system, Fibonacci, Elliot Waves, Fair Value Gaps for example.

But what is something is consistently overlooked?

Time.
3/ Time is important because it's when the Market Makers and the algorithms are most active in the market. You'll see this through sessions whereby most of the activity in the charts happens whenever the key legacy sessions are open. These are Asia, London and New York
Read 30 tweets
Jun 4, 2022
BREAKING: Shock and horror as Crypto MM actually agrees with Coinskid for once

😂
Every time I post something bullish I get the same replies about inflation, recession, stock market etc etc. Literally the same reply every time.

When I was bearish at 41k and 48k I had the same replies telling me why I was wrong to be bullish and we would “hit 50k first”
Fact is my engagement went lower on here when I went bearish at the highs and it’s still low even though I’m being bullish at the lows.

People love bullish posts…but not when they’re following the crowd and being bearish af - that’s when you get ridiculed.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(