Jayesh Mehta Profile picture
Dec 10, 2021 16 tweets 12 min read Read on X
This handle @BharadwajSpeaks , has a habit of peddling half truths to suit his agenda..To support his agenda, he puts out extracts from some books, carefully omitting to give full context.
He overlooks the fact there are many handles on Twitter, who also read books and have+
1/16
+ more knowledge on events than him..
His agenda is very clear..To show Modi government, very weak..Be it, national security or #FarmLaws or SC/ST Act or Govt control over temples etc..Basically, on every policy of Modi government..

2/16
On 19th November last month, PM Modi in a televised address to the nation, announced repeal of 3 #FarmLaws which were enacted by his government last year..Protests against #FarmLaws were infiltrated by anti-India forces, especially Khalistanis fully backed by #ISI ..

3/16
Situation in Punjab was becoming very volatile..Only a spark was needed to ignite separatist movement like that was in 1980s..
There was an apprehension that an anti-India government may win upcoming assembly elections.. Therefore, to avoid repeat the mistakes of 1980s,

4/16
Modi govt. repealed these #FarmLaws ,in national interest..Every one knows the fact, that Modi ji never backs down once, he has decided a policy issue..These #FarmLaws had become a matter of prestige issue for him..Still, he risked his political capital and backed down.

5/16
But, this handle #BharadwajSpeaks better known as #TruIndology found an opportunity to gain cheap popularity, posted a tweet, implying as if, violent Khalistani movement which led to massacres of innocent Hindu men, women and children; in 1980s was round the corner.

6/16
As it is his/her habit, he claimed capitulation of Modi govt to anti-India forces..
To prove his point, he/her gave reference of how Khalistan movement was suppressed by deployment of 5,00,000 army troops in Punjab between 1984-1992..

7/16
This was peddling of half truth by #BharadwajSpeaks ..He intentionally omitted to give context of strong action taken by government of that era (Congress govts).
I therefore asked him 4 questions.
Except 1st question, he didn't answer 2 & 3 questions..4th he admitted later.

8/16
Indira Gandhi was credited for taking strong action to suppress Khalistani movement..Admited the fact that it was Indira,who had strengthened Khalistani terrorism.

Soon, he did a volte face & denied that his tweet was at all,about Indira G.

Did his handlers sent him memo?

9/16
Sole motive of mentioning period 1984-1992 was to give credit to Indira Gandhi.
Actually strong action against Khalistanis started from 1987 when TADA was enacted..In 1988,KPS Gill took charge as DGP of Punjab & acted against Khalistani terrorists/sympathisers mercilessly.

10/16
#BharadwajSpeaks had audacity to ask me, why do I open my mouth?

Why? Because, I countered his agenda..

He/She also gave me unsolicited advise not to venture into serious topics that require knowledge..

His reply reeked of too much of arrogance and, repugnance for me.

11/16
Soon enough, his/her 'knowledge' was busted by #KesariDhwaj ..
To counter him, #BharadwajSpeaks , as is his/her style, posted an extract of a book written by an American Professor, to support his/her data..

He/she thought, this extract was enough to silence #KesariDhwaj .

12/16
But, this time, #BharadwajSpeaks aka #TruIndology chose a wrong adversary to peddle his/her agenda..An adversary, who had more knowledge than him/her, from the ground as well as antecedents of the author of the book, which #BharadwajSpeak had quoted..

13/16
From overwhelming over confidence to thrashing his/her own source,it took less than an hour, for him/her to bite the dust.
Instead of apologizing for dubious claims, #BharadwajSpeaks as is his/her character, quietly protected his/her account & deleted these 2 tweets.

14/16
Earlier he/she had downplayed Indira Gandhi's role in instigating violent Khalistan movement which not only engulfed entire Punjab but, resulted in her assassination by her own Sikh security personnel.
#BharadwajSpeaks laid entire blame on Akalis for, deaths of Hindus.

15/16
My only request to #BharadwajSpeaks followers is to not take all his claims at face value..He/She is peddling agenda for which he/she will refer even to, discredited or anti-India sources.

@BharadwajSpeaks you asked, why people like me open their mouth?

Read this thread.

16/16

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jayesh Mehta

Jayesh Mehta Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @JMehta65

May 11
🧵PART - I
As soon as Arvind Kejriwal was arrested by the #ED, Germany, USA and UN Secretary General mounted pressure for his release.

The bench of J. Sanjiv Khanna and J. Dipankar Datta could not withstand this pressure and succumbed to this foreign pressure.

1/9
Over the past 2 years, this same Supreme Court had held that, Right to Contest and Right to Vote were not Fundamental Rights.
This bench has now laid down a new judicial principle of Right to Campaign, to grant an interim bail to Delhi's CM Arvind Kejriwal.

#BailToKejriwal

2/9Image
J. Khanna and J. Datta had already decided to grant interim bail to Kejriwal on 3rd May itself..
Still to display their impartiality, they continued with their farce for few more days..Finally, yesterday they decided to conclude their farce and grant+

#BailToKejriwal

3/9Image
Read 9 tweets
May 5
It has been almost a month from the day, @INCIndia put out its manifesto for #2024LokSabha elections..
I have worked out financial implications of FOUR guarantees, promised by the Congress party.
If Congress comes to power and implements these, 4 promises then, it will+

1/15
+ ruin our country's economy and, lead to bankruptcy like 1991.
Our country will become NEXT Venezuela..

Let's see financial implications of these 4 promises.
(1) Every graduate and diploma holder will be given a right of one year of apprenticeship:
The govt will pay them+

2/15 Image
+₹1.0 lakh for 1 year..
There are about 1.5 crore students passing out graduation+diploma courses every year.
Let's assume, 1 crore graduates/diploma holder take up apprenticeship.
Annual outgo for the Congress govt would be:
1,00,00,000 x ₹1,00,000
=₹1 Lakh crores. __I

3/15
Read 15 tweets
Mar 22
Three days back, Sajid entered into his neighbour's house and demanded ₹5,000 as loan from mother of 3 boys.
While the woman was bringing money, Sajid went upstairs and beheaded two sons' of this woman, Aayush 11 years and Ahaan 6 years..He also tried to behead, third son+

1/9

+Piyush 7 years, too but that boy some how escaped from his clutches and survived..Later on Police arrived at the scene of crime..By that time Sajid had escaped..Police chased him down and trapped him..
Instead of surrendering, Sajid fired on the Police force and, in+

2/9
+ the retaliatory fire, Sajid was shot dead..
Here are the statements of Piyush (survivor), mother of three children and Police official whose team was chasing Sajid to apprehend him..

3/9

Read 9 tweets
Dec 17, 2023
Yesterday this overzealous bigot and lapdog of Sonia Gandhi, made certain observations on I.T. authorities survey on #BBC ..
He does not even know the difference between an Income tax RAID and Survey..
Further, he is propagating his own version of law..

1/14

No Court of law could have declared, an income tax survey on #BBC in recent times, as illegal and unconstitutional.
BBC has reportedly admitted to tax evasion.

Why doesnt retired judge, Nariman wait for #BBC to file its' revised income tax returns?

2/14 Image
In January this year he wanted the SC to impose a time line of 30 days on Union Govt to accept the Collegium's recommendations..
Now he is admitting that the present Collegium system was the WORST..
He wants to change the composition of the Collegium..

3/14
Read 14 tweets
Jul 10, 2023
As I had promised on Saturday morning, I am posting 1st of my Trilogy of threads on Supreme Court's cowardice in matters of justice for Muslim women..This thread is on #BenazeerHeena, whose life has been ruined by the Supreme Court..She had filed a petition in the+

1/15
+Supreme Court challenging Talak-E-Hasan, a mode of divorce in Islam.
Her lawyer, wrote a letter to then #CJI J. NV Ramana for granting an urgent listing of her plea, specifying reasons for her request for urgent listing..However, the #CJI refused URGENT hearing inspite of+

2/15

+looming danger of divorce on her.
Then she approached J. Chandrachud's bench..He asked her, why she had filed the petition under Article 32?
A PIL can be filed in SC under #Article32 and a PIL can be filed in a High Court under #Article226 , of our Constitution..

3/15

Read 15 tweets
Jun 29, 2023
A thread 🧵 on recent sequence of events leading upto PM @narendramodi 's State Visit to USA, upon invitation of President #JoeBiden..PM Modi was also invited to address the joint session of US Congress..FIRST Indian PM to address the Joint session of US Congress two times.

1/28

In India, this invite caused a lot of heart burn to the Gandhi family because, neither Pt. Nehru nor Indira Gandhi nor Rajiv Gandhi and not even Dr. Manmohan Singh, were granted such an honour.
Internationally, China, Pakistan and India haters were not happy with this+

2/28
+ invite..On the other hand, biggest India hater, a hydra in the form of #GeorgeSoros a self confessed Modi hater and; who has deployed a huge sum of funding to destabilize Modi govt.

He set in motion a #toolkit to get this state visit of PM Modi tainted and overshadowed.

3/28
Read 28 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(