rektdiomedes Profile picture
Dec 22, 2021 10 tweets 7 min read Read on X
Okay my good anons, here are my 5 Favorite Yield Farming Opportunities On @FantomFDN Chain!

Big thanks to Fantom educatoors @phtevenstrong, @FTMAlerts, @rektfoodfarmer, and @Route2FI for helping me learn about most of them!

Thread:
One: Is the most famous @FantomFDN farm pair of all... $FTM / $TOMB...

I am a big fan of @tombfinance and @harryyeh, and very bullish on Fantom... as a result this is a mouth-watering opportunity due to the (theoretical) lack of impermanent loss... cont.

2/x
...and crazy high apr's...

The below screenshot is of the option to auto-compound $FTM/ $TOMB on the wonderful @beefyfinance . Auto-compounding is especially helpful at high apr's like this, since it can dramatically increase your overall return.

3/x Image
Two: Is on the far opposite end of the risk curve, which is a nice regular stablecoin pair from the wicked smart crew at @SpookySwap. (Love the $BOO!)

This is $MAI from my beloved @QiDaoProtocol, paired with $USDC for 21.67% yield.

4/x Image
Three: Single-asset farming $CRV via folding on @GeistFinance, again auto-compounded by @beefyfinance.

Follow the good frog @CFrogE1 and get Curve-pilled, and then if you can't stomach gas fees for Convex on ETH L1, consider this a good backup option!

5/x Image
Four: Speaking of the wonderful @beefyfinance ... the next awesome opportunity is the $BIFI Maxi Vault on their site, where you can stake their gov token $BIFI to earn profit sharing from the protocol!

We LOVE the heifer and this is a great way to share in its success!

6/x Image
As mentioned the other day... the great thing about this specific $BIFI Maxi Vault is that you can take your mooBIFI reciepts for it and use them as collateral on @QiDaoProtocol to borrow against at 0% interest, while still getting the underlying yield!

7/x
Five: The wonderful folks at @beethoven_x have a yield farming opportunity I think is extremely cool, which is there Fidelio Duetto pool, which is 80% $BEETS (their gov token), and 20% $FTM.

This ratio cuts down on IL, and has crazy high 200%+ apr too!

9/x Image
This is a particularly clever move by @beethoven_x, because it reduces IL, which is a big problem with most FTM pairs if you believe FTM may moon from here.

Major props to the folks at $BEETS as a result!

10/x
Conclusion: I'm yield farming full-time right now and plan to keep doing threads like these daily, so if you are focused on similar stuff plz follow and rt! I really do appreciate it tremendously :)

🙏🐸🧑‍🌾🐸🙏

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with rektdiomedes

rektdiomedes Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @rektdiomedes

Jan 25
[cont.]

But he did not allow himself to marinate in depression, or numb his pain with pleasure/vice/etc...

He rather fled towards the hard frontier out West, in what was then Dakota Territory... ceaselessly repeating his mantra "Get action... Get action..."

19/x Image
And we can extend this concept to the realm of art as well...

It is said that the greatest inspiration behind The Lord Of The Rings was Tolkien's lifelong grief over the loss of both his parents as a child, and two of his closest friends in WWI (which he also fought in)...

20/x

And one of the main themes of LOTR seems clearly to be the ubiquity of suffering and pain in life, along with the resolve to fight on and never give up in spite of it...

21/x
Read 17 tweets
Jan 25
Thread: Thoughts On Life And The Transmutation Of Pain

🧵

So this is a long, meandering schizo thread...

But it starts with a story involving a family I once knew...

1/x

This family- who I'll call the N's- lived in a small, extremely derelict trailer park way out in the woods (example type images below)...

This was hardcore, radical, American-gothic style poverty... beyond that which most people in the US will ever see...

2/x Image
It was not new to me, as I had spent thousands of hours in similar trailer parks as a teenager, chasing every degenerate biochemical vice that existed in those backwoods hills...

However... the N's trailer was extreme even by those standards...

3/x Image
Read 19 tweets
Jan 16
Thread: 10 Utterly Brilliant Crypto/Macro Crossover Thinkers You Should Be Following In 2024

🧵

One good thing about all the cross-market carnage the last two years is that it very much cemented the fact that crypto is macro and macro is crypto...

1/x
The recent ETF approvals and coming Circle IPO further illustrate this...

And as time passes and crypto slowly eats the tradfi financial rails (see the esteemed Larry Fink below for more on this :) ), they will converge more and more...

2/x
In the massive daily curatooring I do for @thedailydegenhq I come across multitudes of incredible accounts on here, and the below list represents 10 truly brilliant dual crypto+macro experts who I think its imperative you follow...

In no particular order, they are:

3/x
Read 16 tweets
Nov 21, 2023
Thread: 10 Extremely Good Crypto + Macro Videos I Watched Recently...

🧵

Haven't done one of these in awhile, but watched some absolute bangers the last couple weeks so wanted to curate them in a thread!

Here they are:

1/x

One: @0x_Kun's recent interview w @cryptodan19

The blue wassie has become one of my favorite follows on all of CT, w some of the most well thought-out wisdom on investing in crypto of anyone on this app.

Click below to access video via the QT:

2/x
Two: @profplum99 and @ConvexityMaven interviewing @ErikSTownsend On Simplify Asset Management's YT Channel

Absolutely fantastic macro discussion, primarily on nuclear energy but contains multitudes of wisdom beyond that... highly recommended:

3/x
Read 14 tweets
Nov 6, 2023
Thread: 10 Great Crypto Chart/Data Poasters You Should Be Following!

🧵

So in my research for @thedailydegenhq I am constantly looking for good charts/data to include, and wanted to share ten of the best accounts to follow if you like that sort of thing :)

List below:

1/x
One: @Flowslikeosmo

Probably the most prolific chart and data poster in defi...

Every single day Osmo posts a variety of interesting stuff. Dude never misses, insane consistency 💪

2/x
Two: @thedefivillain

Another insanely productful buddy of mine... posts daily charts, data, recaps, threads...

Also some gud thoughts on trades/narratives/etc.

Highly recommended...

3/x
Read 16 tweets
Sep 21, 2023
Thread: Logging, Wage-Cucking, Remote Work, And Wifi Money

🧵

When I was growing up, one of my best friends was a Mormon kid named JS... (cont)...

1/x
JS was the youngest of 6 siblings, and because his family lived near the local elementary + high school, I often hung out at his house in the evenings after football/baseball/etc practice, and would, as a result- very occasionally- see his father, RS.

2/x Image
RS was a big, imposing guy with a giant brown beard who worked as a logger.

He would wake up every morning at 3 am and drive way off into the mountains, and then in the evenings he also worked a second job part time as a heavy machinery mechanic.

3/x
Read 32 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(