Poker and Politics Profile picture
Dec 25, 2021 32 tweets 14 min read Read on X
Over the past year QAnon promoters have been wrong about a few things, and thus I give to you this thread, QAnon, a year of failure.
Back at the start of the year we were reassured Trump was going to be declared the winner of the 2020 election. Praying Medic assured us that Pence could declare Trump President and nothing could stop him.
Medic wasn't the only one promoting this. Anonymous Patriot was here to reassure everyone that the Constitution itself would grant Trump victory.
Awakened Outlaw was here to let everyone know that in January of 2021 it would be real nice if everyone could calm down and let QTeam work in peace and secure victory on their timeline.
I'm not even going to bother with the post 1/6 stuff from January since that's been a part of QAnon lore all year long and shall remain as such forever.
February brings us hope for SCOTUS to step in and give Trump the victory. It also was the time when we were going to get witnesses at the 2nd Trump Impeachment and this would crush the Deep State for sure.
The shortest month of the year also had this weird conspiracy theory about Biden staying trapped behind the fencing that had been installed after 1/6 and that this was a prison he was trapped in.
While March 4th was a payoff that didn't payoff, QAnon quickly fell back on March 11th as the day when something bad would happen to Biden.
Also QAnon was still keeping track of sealed indictments, boy howdy did we have a lot of those.
And finally we end the month with the Myanmar coup being a good thing and QAnon spending the rest of the year trying to connect the coup there to the Great Awakening here.
After MARCH MADNESS came April Showers which consisted of QAnon wanting a cop to get away with killing George Floyd and coming up with a lot of really weird theories about all of that. Theories that include Floyd didn't have legs and Diesel didn't cost 99 cents.
The "diesel" price in that photo is for coffee. When not complaining about cops getting convicted for murder (Back then cops were good, now they are bad) GhostEzra was telling us Gwen Stefani was a clone, or maybe Shirley Manson was Gwen Stefani in a body suit.
Also Prince Philip and DMX died around the same time and if you think that was just a coincidence...You would be right.
April Showers brought May Flowers and Lin Wood and Mike Lindell promising us that the 2020 election was going to be overturned any day now.
Also Fauci was going to be the fabled "First arrest" and that Trump and QTeam had set up so many incredible boomerang traps that the Deep State was about to be hit with all sorts of pain.
June promises us JUSTICE and the Arizona Audit gets rolling and Neon Revolt says that not only will Trump be President again soon but also the GOP shall reclaim majorities in the House and Senate. Also Sidney Powell gets laser eyes.
July saw the Cuban protests against their government, which were just and good (just as the Myanmar Coup was) and also the Clintons were out dropping their enemies. Why the Clintons were allowed to do this I don't know.
Also the Arizona Audit was going to reveal the truth for really reals, if you can't trust Wendy Rogers and Mike Lindell who can you trust?
August is traditionally very HOT. Hot with the promise that the Arizona Audit was going to shatter the Deep State and that QAnon's Orange Daddy would be returning to power shortly.
It was also the month where Wisconsin's audit was going to start happening and the great hero Durham was finally spotted once more.
September was when the Arizona Audit flamed out and Pepe went from promising the total defeat of the Deep State to a 'medium boom' and Ron Watkins was waiting for the really real report to come out.
The Arizona Audit dragged out over 3 months and consumed QAnon. Ron Watkins even claimed the withdrawal from Afghanistan was a distraction from it. Now Pepe and Medic are here to tell you it was never that important and if you got your hopes up that's your problem.
October gave us Neon Revolt hyping Mike Lindell's latest flailing attempt to get a case before SCOTUS to overturn the election.
It also featured QAnon crowing about the need for booster shots and this being a huge own when everyone knew boosters were possible if not likely.
Martin Geddes came up with another deadline for "The Storm" Tweet because that man lives only for deadlines that fail and Pepe was sure that something was going to happen at some point.
November brought us bold new forms of vaccine disinformation, continued cries for an investigation into the election in Wisconsin, and the thought that the Deep State was going to install Kamala Harris to the Presidency.
This is the hamster wheel of QAnon. Endless failed predictions, new ones every single day. It doesn't matter that they are wrong, it matters that they are chattering, hyping people up, keeping people engaged.
If you believe in QAnon, just look at all the things in this thread they told you would happen but didn't. Ask yourself why you listen to these people. Is it fun? Is it entertainment? Is it a community you enjoy?
Ask yourself what you get out of being lied to over and over again. I'm not asking you to like Joe Biden or any of that. I'm asking you to have self respect and to ask yourself why you're putting up with all these lies.
Now if you want to tell me that they aren't lying and that this is all true because of X, Y, and Z, ask yourself why you think it's true. Why are you standing up for this stuff. I know why these people promote these lies, but why do you feel the need to defend them?
It will never end. The lies never stop. The grift is relentless. The only question is when will you decide you have had enough.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all. Go Pack Go.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Poker and Politics

Poker and Politics Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @PokerPolitics

Jun 30
The folks that bought into "JFK" and have spent decades screaming about how the CIA killed Kennedy have now shifted to blaming Israel for killing JFK. This shows you how unserious these people are. Image
The whole premise of "JFK" was that the government had to have killed Kennedy because the cover-up was so massive only the government could do it. Killing Oswald, the sham autopsy, the Warren Commission, ect ect. required resources that The Mob or Anti-Castro Cubans didn't have.
A hostile foreign power killing the President would have been uncovered. A fledgling nation just trying to get it's feet under it murdering the head of state of the most powerful nation on earth would be a suicidal course of action.
Read 11 tweets
Apr 22
There are three Grand Unifying Conspiracy Theories that have traction in America today. The Illuminati, QAnon, and what I call MAGAnon. I will explain How these theories are all similar and what makes them different in this thread.
The Illuminati is the belief that the world is run by a shadowy group of bad people and that we're all basically screwed. Maybe God will step in and save us, but we can't count on it. This is what the guy who set himself on fire at the Trump Trial believed in.
QAnon believes everything the Illuminati believes in, only it introduced protagonists to the story. Q, Donald Trump, and the Patriots became a countering force working to defeat the Illuminati, now rebranded as the Deep State, and save the world from them.
Read 13 tweets
Feb 1
With the gruesome beheading done by a man invested in conspiracy theories there has been a lot of talk about if the man was actually a QAnon believer or was he just invested in conspiracy theories and what exactly is the difference. In this thread I will try to explain things.
QAnon is a Grand Unifying Conspiracy Theory. It takes all conspiracy theories under it's umbrella and accepts them as legitimate. Q themselves discredited Flat Earth, Moon Landing Denialism, and JFK Jr being alive and yet QAnon still accepts people that believe these things.

Because of this it's easy to lump all conspiracy theorists into being "QAnon believers" but that's not accurate because QAnon is it's own thing about how Donald Trump is going to save the world from the Deep State. It's not just about the Great Replacement or the 2020 Election.
Read 14 tweets
Nov 10, 2023
I haven’t cherry picked anything. I don’t think anyone save maybe @QOrigins has gone over the early QDrops in as much detail as I have. I know the source material that’s why I can explain my position on the whole “who started Q” thing. Image
The idea that some Big Bad (Bannon, Flynn, Putin, all three?) posted “Hillary will be arrested in 2 days” and the followed it up with “She’s already in custody! We did it guys!” 90 minutes later is pretty clear to me it’s some dumb troll trying to get attention.
QDrops 1 and 2 are so stupid that there were people in QAnon that denied they were canon and claimed QDrop 3 is actually where it started. Yes our Big Bad was so good at their job even their followers said the opening posts sucked and rebuked them.
Read 9 tweets
Oct 29, 2023
While QAnon celebrates the 6th year delta/anniversary of QDrop 1, let's dig into that first week of QDrops to see what exactly what got these people so excited.
QDrops 1 and 2 are both ridiculous for what they claim will happen and for Q screwing up his story. In QDrop 1 Q claims Hillary's passport will be flagged on 10/30 and the National Guard is being called up to quell riots stepping from Hillary's arrest on 10/30. Image
Then in QDrop 2 he claims Hillary is already detained by law enforcement only 90 minutes after QDrop 1. Q couldn't keep his timeline straight cause he wanted to make the LARP exciting from the jump so he had to have Hillary arrested ASAP.
Read 24 tweets
Oct 19, 2023
A term you'll often heard thrown around by conspiracy theorists is "Predictive Programming" which is the claim that the Illuminati like to condition us to accept their evil plans by giving us hints about what they plan to do in the future.
The whole concept of Predictive Programming is a reverse of Cold Reading. Cold Reading is when a mentalist or psychic uses a series of questions to get information from a mark. The Cold Reader will quickly ignore the questions that don't get reactions and focus on those that do.
Imagine you had a book that contained thousands of questions you could ask somebody to get info from them. Now imagine you knew your target had a loved one die in a car crash. You could go through the book and find the questions that would get a reaction and ignore the rest.
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(