hoeem Profile picture
Jan 9, 2022 9 tweets 4 min read Read on X
For those of you who are new to $FTM, or for those of you that have been here a while but have been living under a rock, OR a simple refresher…

A look for what is to come soon, and why you should be bullish af:

THREAD 0/8:
1: @harryyeh announced in late October that he was going to partner with @cz_binance to host the VERY first central exchange that is EXCLUSIVE to one blockchain… WELCOME @Felix_Exchange ran on Binance cloud services…
2: What does this mean?
Liquidity has always been an issue and until recently it has been difficult to get a hold of $FTM through central exchanges, no coin base and only a recent launch of $FTM on Binance for US citizen’s…
3: The ability to be able to purchase FTM is super crucial for the price to go up, and a lot of this comes from central exchanges.. obvious I know but this has been holding back the full potential of $FTM. BUT THAT IS NOT ALL.
4: People find getting into DeFi quite difficult and it can be confusing at times, bridging, dexes, swaps, lp’s, farms, it is overwhelming to begin with… this exchange is going to change everything…. why?
5: You are going to be able to go straight ahead by logging onto @Felix_Exchange and purchase the DeFi token you wish to use, the first place to be able to buy ecosystem coins through a CEX, (a sneak preview into the tokens that are about to be available) Image
6: With the rumoured big launch COMING soon by @harryyeh we can expect a launch shortly! 👀👀 Image
7: THIS IS HUGE NEWS for the @FantomFDN ECOSYSTEM, I really hope you have been discount shopping anon, these coins are NOT priced in (not financial advice), coins can apply to be listed here so you are likely to see your favourite projects have the accesibility they need for..
8: BIG GREEN DILD*S

WHY?

A CEX FOR FTM, THIS IS HUGE

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with hoeem

hoeem Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @crypthoem

Jul 18
I found multiple ways that you can make $500 a day passively in only five minutes.

All you need is an iPhone.

Here’s 7 steps to $500 a day: 🧵 👇
I see hooks like this get a tonne of engagement, so I’m going to use the clickbait not to fool you, but to teach you:

- Getting on chain.
- Filtering single sided DeFi yield.
- Find what will make you $500 a day.

Let’s get started: 👇
1: How to get on-chain…

Luckily I’ve made a thread, you can come back to this later on if you’d like!
Read 12 tweets
Jul 9
Most people are unaware that the crypto content they consume on this app is filled with 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐩.

Why? The algorithm is suited for it

From years of experience I can tell what content is 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐯𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝.

Let’s make your feed work for you: 🧵👇
This thread will first give you a list of all the accounts that you should follow.

At the end of this thread I’ll create a Twitter list that you can use to turn your feed from trash to treasure.

Keep reading to the very end my friend. 👇
> @TraderMercury

Mercury has been directionally spot on through sharing his key insights, trade ideas + invalidations that you can learn from.
Read 28 tweets
Jun 5
AI, Gaming, and DePIN are three of the hottest narratives this cycle.

There’s one common denominator.

> GPUs

If you can find protocols that can facilitate GPU capacity on-chain then you can passively invest in all three narratives.

Here’s what I wish I knew sooner: 🧵👇 Image
1: The Demand for GPUs is Soaring!

Every day, the need for powerful GPUs climbs higher, especially with AI and gaming booming, for example NVIDIA just reported record quarterly rev of $26b, up 262% from a year ago.

But, there’s a snag—supply issues, soaring costs, and nasty bottlenecks.Image
2: Introducing @AethirCloud

I’m proud to announce I’m working with Aethir, but you want to know what the f*ck Aethir is right?

Get yourself some tea, and sit yourself down:

Say hello to Aethir, your go-to cloud computing infrastructure aimed at cracking the industry's toughest challenges, supply concentration, bottlenecks, and costs.

Aethir is challenging the status quo.Image
Read 13 tweets
May 29
I’ve spoken to multiple crypto millionaires and have asked them: How do you find alpha?

Funny enough…

Almost all of them mentioned the same free to use research tools to find alpha.

Here are their top 10: 🧵👇 Image
Before we begin the list:

> Bookmark + like above 👆

You’ll want to refer to these tools in the future to find your own alpha, so then…

> Let’s give you the inside scoop 👇
1: DeFiLlama (@DefiLlama)

Kicking off with a fan favorite, this indispensable tool is a must in any top free research tools list.

Primary Application:

> Fundamental Analysis Image
Read 14 tweets
May 26
I have been in crypto for 3+ years.

In my first year I wasted money following influencers calls and chasing pump and dumps.

If you’re in your first year, please open this: 🧵👇 Image
1: Keep your assets liquid

I once locked $10,000 in a crypto token during a market upswing, and it ballooned to over $350,000.

But because it was locked, I couldn't cash out—by the time I could, it was only worth $1,900.

Remember, the ability to act when the market shifts is as crucial as the investment itself.

Keep your assets accessible so you're always in control.Image
2: Smart profit taking

The key to profit-taking? Balance.

I fully cashed out of an investment I had made after a 5x before it increased a further tenfold.

Here's a better strategy: take profits to secure your initial investment and let a portion ride to capture potential upswings.Image
Read 11 tweets
May 9
How to trade memecoins.

A memecoin masterclass: 🧵👇 Image
My friend, @CryptoKoryo released a video on “how to trade memes”.

It’s 80 mins long and one of the most comprehensive video guides I’ve watched on the topic.

I wanted to write notes to help improve my memecoin trading skills.

Here’s the notes of the 80 min vid in a thread:
1: Introduction

Memecoins are tough.

You might think “memes are easy”.

In reality a lot of them go to zero.

Then the ones that do run a “1000x” you sell to early and miss out on it.

Throughout this thread there’ll be long posts to keep readability neat with a tonne of info.
Read 22 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(