Poker and Politics Profile picture
Jan 18, 2022 17 tweets 6 min read Read on X
It's time for everyone's favorite game show "Answering easy questions a QAnon promoter asks and also pondering what it would all mean if it the questions did have a sinister answer." Today's contestant is the LeBron hater, come on down!
Let's handle the first question and also deal with it's implications. It's January and Justice Roberts didn't want to sit in the cold an extra 12 minutes to placate lunatics (JFK was sworn in at 12:51 and QAnon doesn't think Ike was secretly still running America).
If something was fishy about this I need it explained to me. Why did Trump order Biden to take the oath a little early? What was the goal there? Who but QAnon would care? If this was supposed to be a signal why didn't Biden take the oath 17 minutes early?
Obama and John Roberts bungled the Oath of Office so badly the first time Obama was sworn and they did a second take on it a day later. Oaths get mistimed and screwed up all the time. Reagan took his 2nd oath indoors due to bad weather.
1. No it wasn't. Make your case that the weather was 'off'.

2 and 3. 1/6 happened in case you forgot. Why would Trump build a fence and bring in troops and then do nothing? Explain the payoff to these questions.
Also if the whole ceremony was pre-recorded why did they screw up and have Biden take the oath 12 minutes early? They could have perfectly synched up the tape to broadcast Biden taking the oath at noon if they had pre-recorded it.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Oh wait no he's serious....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
This one is easy to debunk because during Biden and Harris' review of the troops the parading troops can be seen with rank patches on their arms. This isn't even up for debate.
I was going to comment on how maybe this had to do with Biden going to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and how the Tomb Guard wears no rank so as to not outrank the Unknown Soldier but even there you can see ranks on the bugle player and drummer. LeBron hater is just lying.
Biden's original plan was to take Amtrak to DC but the Secret Service said that would be too big a security risk so he took a flight. This is the "Just Asking Questions" tactic where the questioner doesn't have an answer but wants to you think about sinister possible answers.
Air Force One is the call sign of any plane the President is on. The flight tracking sites QAnon obsess over don't identify Air Force One for security reasons. If Trump was still secretly President why isn't he getting AF-1 designation? This is so dumb.
The answer to the first question is the second question. "The set" in question was used by both Obama and Trump, Biden uses it more then they did. No green screen or other nonsense.
Again the question here has to be, what would the point of allowing Biden in the Oval Office to start his fake Presidency and then exiling him achieve? Explain what we're supposed to be seeing here.
I haven't seen the clip but I'll just guess Biden either misspoke or was taken out of context. We then get a reference to the Podesta arrest and some eyes cause it's always about to happen, I mean habben.
Finally we get this comparison photo of a Marine with Lady Gaga and a Marine with Melania Trump. Clearly this means Melania is consort to the God Emperor and Lady Gaga is about to be shipped to GITMO.
Shirley Manson performing at the opening of Scottish Parliament....Or was she? Was there really a Parliament? Is there really a Scotland?! It's so much bigger than you even know! The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Poker and Politics

Poker and Politics Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @PokerPolitics

Aug 1
The "Hamster wheel of outrage" is a term I use to describe how the right wing works tirelessly to keep their audience upset and angry at The Other. Yesterday Harris wasn't Black. Today a woman fighter is a man. Tomorrow will be something else to get upset over. 🧵
Before QAnon even existed there was this automated page on Facebook with some generic right wing name like "Patriot News" and it would post the same 50 or so articles with slightly different headlines every 4 hours and get so many ragebait clicks. It was low effort and effective.
I had to see the same story about Sikh's being being called Muslims and "Muslims getting special treatment in our military. DO YOU ACCEPT THIS?!" As a headline. Once in a blue moon there would be an article celebrating a conservative but it was 95% ragebait.
Read 10 tweets
Jul 30
We open with Outlaw reassuring his audience that the God Emperor isn’t scared of Harris, he will both engage her and defeat her when the time is right….but! 🧵 Image
Well there is some pesky belief that the Dem Elites are going to replace Harris at the DNC. This belief is “widespread and credible” according to him. Image
You might be shocked to hear that since all this talk about Hillary swooping in and being the nominee is only talked about in QAnon/Alex Jones level right wing grifter circles, but that’s where Outlaw lives and his friends wouldn’t lie to him, right?
Read 5 tweets
Jun 30
The folks that bought into "JFK" and have spent decades screaming about how the CIA killed Kennedy have now shifted to blaming Israel for killing JFK. This shows you how unserious these people are. Image
The whole premise of "JFK" was that the government had to have killed Kennedy because the cover-up was so massive only the government could do it. Killing Oswald, the sham autopsy, the Warren Commission, ect ect. required resources that The Mob or Anti-Castro Cubans didn't have.
A hostile foreign power killing the President would have been uncovered. A fledgling nation just trying to get it's feet under it murdering the head of state of the most powerful nation on earth would be a suicidal course of action.
Read 11 tweets
Apr 22
There are three Grand Unifying Conspiracy Theories that have traction in America today. The Illuminati, QAnon, and what I call MAGAnon. I will explain How these theories are all similar and what makes them different in this thread.
The Illuminati is the belief that the world is run by a shadowy group of bad people and that we're all basically screwed. Maybe God will step in and save us, but we can't count on it. This is what the guy who set himself on fire at the Trump Trial believed in.
QAnon believes everything the Illuminati believes in, only it introduced protagonists to the story. Q, Donald Trump, and the Patriots became a countering force working to defeat the Illuminati, now rebranded as the Deep State, and save the world from them.
Read 13 tweets
Feb 1
With the gruesome beheading done by a man invested in conspiracy theories there has been a lot of talk about if the man was actually a QAnon believer or was he just invested in conspiracy theories and what exactly is the difference. In this thread I will try to explain things.
QAnon is a Grand Unifying Conspiracy Theory. It takes all conspiracy theories under it's umbrella and accepts them as legitimate. Q themselves discredited Flat Earth, Moon Landing Denialism, and JFK Jr being alive and yet QAnon still accepts people that believe these things.

Because of this it's easy to lump all conspiracy theorists into being "QAnon believers" but that's not accurate because QAnon is it's own thing about how Donald Trump is going to save the world from the Deep State. It's not just about the Great Replacement or the 2020 Election.
Read 14 tweets
Nov 10, 2023
I haven’t cherry picked anything. I don’t think anyone save maybe @QOrigins has gone over the early QDrops in as much detail as I have. I know the source material that’s why I can explain my position on the whole “who started Q” thing. Image
The idea that some Big Bad (Bannon, Flynn, Putin, all three?) posted “Hillary will be arrested in 2 days” and the followed it up with “She’s already in custody! We did it guys!” 90 minutes later is pretty clear to me it’s some dumb troll trying to get attention.
QDrops 1 and 2 are so stupid that there were people in QAnon that denied they were canon and claimed QDrop 3 is actually where it started. Yes our Big Bad was so good at their job even their followers said the opening posts sucked and rebuked them.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(