Fidelis To Justice Profile picture
Feb 4, 2022 5 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Defending democracy requires courageous integrity. Danes for example put themselves at risk to save Jewish lives during WWII. Teachers and librarians courageously resisting fascism need ALL of us to have their backs against GOP's thought police.
#Fresh
#ONEV1
#ResistanceUnited Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Fidelis To Justice

Fidelis To Justice Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FidelisToJusti1

May 5
🧵*Content of below thread is my opinion.

1/ I've never backed away from calling myself liberal. I've stayed true, even as the right wing racists waged a culture war for decades to make "liberal" a pejorative or epithet.
#ProudBlueEditorials
#ResistanceRoots
#ONEV1
#VetsResist
2/ On the left today, it seems there are more folks saying, "I'm not a liberal. I'm a progressive." I get it. Understandably, many reacted to the far right's success at turning liberal into a dirty word by rebranding pursuit of economic and social justice as "progressive."
3/ There is a certain logic to that approach. Presumably, it's harder to brand "progress" as a pejorative than turning "liberal" into a slur to justify predatory capitalism & cultural repression against any perceived "other." Also, an impatience emerged toward us older liberals.
Read 25 tweets
May 2
🧵Its's not about "Making America Great Again. It's about continuing our aspirational journey to be a more perfect union. @MamaGforSC is passionate about the journey. GOP only cares about power & privilege.

#ResistanceBlue
#Allied4Dems
#ONEV1
#VetsResist
MamaGforSC.com
Read 9 tweets
Apr 28
🧵Content of below thread are mock satirical personal ads of just a few of America's most toxic, depraved and corrupt scumbags. Partly, I do this as a cathartic exercise. Hopefully it entertains and inspires activism.
#ProudBlueEditorials
#ResistanceUnited
#ONEV1
#VetsResist
2/ Married Male, Born in Canada, Cuban ancestry, Age 53. I fantasize about tickling Donald Trump's ballsac with my beard on a Cancun beach as he insults my wife and accuses my daddy of assassinating JFK. If Trump seizes power in 2025, he will put me on SCOTUS. Please love me.
3/ MWM, Age 39. I fantasize about joining Ted Cruz in a threesome on a Cancun beach as we both tickle Donald Trump's ballsac with our beards. I made lots of $ claiming to hate Trump & later licked his balls to be senator. I want all states to crimimalize vaginas. Please love me.
Read 10 tweets
Apr 24
🧵*Content of below thread is a fictional scenario to highlight the urgency of our current moment in history.

Its's June 2025 as Jane Smith stands in her backyard in Syosset, NY on a serenely beautiful Saturday morning.
#ProudBlueEditorials
#ResistanceRoots
#ONEV1
#VetsResist
2/ Jane's thoughts however are anything but serene as her husband John steps out to join her. John's face has a pinched expression reflecting stress, fear, shock and guilt. John has been a lending officer at a local bank for fifteen years. Jane's been a stay at home mom and wife.
3/ Thanks to John's lucrative career, Jane's had the luxury of working as a piano tutor when it suited her schedule raising her twin children Bobby and Brenda, both fifteen. Otherwise, Jane has enjoyed tending to her garden in the backyard, playing tennis at the club & painting.
Read 26 tweets
Apr 23
🧵*Content of below thread is my opinion.

1/ Among my fondest bonding memories with my Dad was attending NY Jet games, especially at Shea Stadium. He had purchased season tickets before I was even born.
#ProudBlueEditorials
#ResistanceRoots
#ONEV1
#VetsResist
2/ My Dad who was born in the Bronx was also a Yankees fan. So we attended plenty of baseball games at Yankee Stadium, as well as Knick games at Madison Square Garden. Enjoying professional sporting events was not beyond the purview of the working and middle class in those days.
3/ Attending games at Shea were especially fun. Section we sat in had a fun group that would pass around a flask anytime the Jets scored a TD. We all knew each other over years attending these games together. I still recall the unique odor blend of pretzels, beer and cigarettes.
Read 25 tweets
Apr 22
🧵*Content of below thread are mock satirical personal ads for some of America's most toxic assclowns endangering freedom and democracy. This for me is a cathartic exercise that hopefully entertains and inspires activism.
#ProudBlueEditorials
#ResistanceUnited
#ONEV1
#VetsResist
1/ SWM, Age 68. I fart when sexually aroused. Trump using my name in a speech or online turns me on. So anytime he incites racial violence, promotes misogyny, or uses my name, I stink up a room. If he seizes power again, I will cut the cheese a 1000 times a day. Please love me.
3/ MWM, Age 52. I'm sexually repressed and masturbate to Tom & Jerry cartoons. I also never truly cared about Ukraine. Power to me is merely an opportunity to force girls as young as 10 to marry and get pregnant after being sold for profit by their daddies. Please love me.
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(