Kyle Becker Profile picture
Mar 17, 2022 12 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Multiple datasets and scientific analyses show that masks are effectively useless vs. Covid. [Thread.]

“As you can see, except for a slight edge in October, masked districts fare 2-4x worse than un-masked districts.”
emilyburns.substack.com/p/case-rates-f…
“This pattern is remarkably similar to that visible in Emily Oster’s data from the 2020/21 school year... un-masked schools showed higher case rates early in the year, around October, but later in the year, case rates in masked schools vastly outstripped them."
Forced mask schools have consistently run parallel with mask optional schools or have even surpassed them in case rates, as @ianmSC shows in this chart compiled during the Omicron surge.
"Because the CDC assumes mask work (lol), they specifically instructed schools to treat possible transmission between two masked students differently, leading to contact tracers potentially mislabeling those who wore masks as 'primary' infections."

Fraud.
ianmsc.substack.com/p/yet-another-…
In a recent CDC study, the researchers used a *predictive model* to argue that case rates in mask mandate schools were lower than in partial mask schools when the *actual* case rates in partial mask schools were LOWER.👇
The U.K.'s Office for National Statistics corroborates scientific research that shows children who 'sometimes' wear masks have lower case rates than those who 'never' or 'always' wear them at work/school.🔻
Mask mandate states have zero case wave distinguishability from free states.
“Cloth masks do little to prevent the spread of COVID-19, or other airborne diseases, a new study finds. Researchers... found that 90 percent of particles could get through cloth masks, making them effectively useless during the pandemic.”
dailymail.co.uk/health/article…
“Tests characterizing breath particle concentration, breath volume, and ideal mask filtration efficiency were also performed"...

Here are the results. Pink and green are common masks worn by the general public.
Cloth vs. surgical vs. nothing. Essentially no difference.
Add to all of this that the highest mask compliance nations in the world (95%+ mask compliance) all see zero benefit from wearing them in reducing case rates: China, Hong Kong & South Korea.
Thus, at every level the mask mandate argument breaks down:

1. Laboratory examination of cloth & surgical masks
2. Examination of case rates in school/community settings
3. Interstate data b/w mask mandate and free states (U.S.)
4. Cross-national comparative data

*END THREAD*

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kyle Becker

Kyle Becker Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @kylenabecker

Aug 24
Donald Trump Team of Rivals cabinet:

Secretary of State: @BasedMikeLee
UN Ambassador: @TulsiGabbard
Treasury Secretary: Robert Lighthizer
Defense Secretary: @GenFlynn
HHS Secretary: @RobertKennedyJr
CIA Director: Kash Patel
FBI Director: @RepClayHiggins
Attorney General: @KenPaxtonTX
Government Efficiency Czar: @ElonMusk
Chief of Staff: @VivekGRamaswamy
Fed Chair: @RandPaul (*one day appt.)

Thoughts?Image
@BasedMikeLee @TulsiGabbard @GenFlynn @RobertKennedyJr @RepClayHiggins Don't forget, UN Ambassador also deals with NATO. (As in, threatens to pull the U.S. out of NATO unless there are MAJOR changes.)
@BasedMikeLee @TulsiGabbard @GenFlynn @RobertKennedyJr @RepClayHiggins Bonus: Secret Service director @dbongino
Read 5 tweets
Aug 23
RFK Jr. Delivers Extremely Powerful Speech on Why He is Suspending His Campaign and Endorsing Trump
Key passage:

"We have pushed Russia closer to China and Iran. We are closer to the brink of nuclear exchange than at any time since 1962. And the Neocons in the White House don't seem to care at all."

"Our moral authority and our economy are in shambles. And the war gave rise to the emergence of BRICS, which now threatens to replace the dollar as the global reserve currency."

"This is a first class calamity for our country."

"Judging by her bellicose, belligerent speech last night in Chicago, we can assume that President Harris will be an enthusiastic for this and other Neocon military adventures."

"President Trump says he will reopen negotiations with President Putin and end the war overnight as soon as he becomes president."

"This alone would justify my support for his campaign."

"Last summer, it looked like no candidate was willing to negotiate a quick end to the Ukraine War, to tackle the chronic disease epidemic, to protect free speech, our Constitutional freedoms, to clean corporate influence out of our government or to defy the Neocons on their agenda of endless military adventurism."

"But now, one of the two candidates has adopted these issue as his own to the point where he has asked to enlist me in his administration."

"I am speaking, of course, of Donald Trump."

"Less than two hours after President Trump narrowly escaped assassination, Calley Means called me on my cell phone. I was in Las Vegas."

"Calley is arguably the leading advocate for food safety, for soil regeneration, and for ending the chronic disease epidemic that is destroying America's health and ruining our economy.

"Calley has exposed the insidious corruption at the FDA, the NIH, the HHS, and the USDA that has caused the epidemic."

"Calley had been working on and off for my campaign, advising me on those subjects, since the beginning. And those subjects had been my primary focus for the last twenty years."

"I was delighted when Calley told me that day that he had also been advising President Trump. He told me President Trump was anxious to talk to me about chronic disease and other subjects and to explore avenues of cooperation. He asked if I would take a call from the president. President Trump telephoned me a few minutes later, and I met with him the following day."

"A few weeks later, I met again with President Trump and his family members and closest advisors in Florida. In a series of long, intense discussions, I was surprised to discover that we are aligned on many key issues. In those meetings, he suggested that we join forces as a unity party. We talked about Abraham Lincoln's team of rivals. That arrangement would allow us to disagree publicly and privately and fiercely if need be on issues over which we differ while working together on the existential issues upon which we are in concordance."

"I was a ferocious critic of many of the policies during his first administration, and there are still issues and approaches upon which we continue to have very serious differences."

"But we are aligned with each other on other key issues like ending the forever wars, ending the childhood disease epidemics, securing the border, protecting freedom of speech, unraveling the corporate capture of our regulatory agencies, getting the US intelligence agencies out of the business of propagandizing and censoring and surveilling Americans and interfering with our elections."

"Following my first discussion with President Trump, I tried unsuccessfully to open similar discussions with Vice President Harris. Vice President Harris declined to meet or even to speak with me."

"Suspending my candidacy is a heartrending decision for me. But I'm convinced that it's the best hope or ending the Ukraine War and ending the chronic disease epidemic that is eroding our nation's vitality from the inside and for finally protecting free speech."

"I feel a moral obligation to use this opportunity to save millions of American children above all things."
I don't think a politician has ever moved me emotionally like RFK Jr. did in his speech since at least Ronald Reagan.

Truly sincere and stirring speech that speaks highly of his intellectual honesty and moral integrity.
Read 4 tweets
Aug 21
The Israel Hoax just dropped.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump is being investigated for the alleged "massive crime" of making an unsanctioned phone call to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

As reported by Axios, the former president spoke on the phone with Netanyahu to discuss the Gaza hostage and ceasefire deal, citing two U.S. sources who were briefed on the call.

Donald Trump met with Netanyahu at Mar-a-Lago in July. Netanyahu also met with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris during his visit.

According to Newsweek, if Trump did make the call, he would "potentially be breaking the law as the Logan Act, enacted in 1799," which "prohibits unauthorized private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments on behalf of the U.S."

American Muckrakers filed a request with the Justice department and the State Department over Donald Trump's alleged call.

Donald Trump's reported conversation with Netanyahu would be far from unusual, particularly for a former president or an ex-diplomat.

In March 2024, former President Barack Obama paid a "surprise visit" to Downing Street in the United Kingdom to meet with then-Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

A British official told The Hill that Obama and Sunak discussed a variety of issues, including international affairs and artificial intelligence (AI).

During the Trump administration, former Secretary of State John Kerry met with the Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif in meetings that critics say were intended to undermine sitting President Trump.Image
More sources:

Read 4 tweets
Aug 19
JUST IN: Kamala Harris *KICKED OUT* real Americans at a restaurant to get a campaign photo-op, according to witnesses.

"They kicked us out of Primanti Bros so they can get the paid actors inside."
Here is footage from the Harris campaign stop at the Primanti Brothers in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.
My view: I don't think the people in the restaurant were paid actors (at least not all of them).
Read 5 tweets
Aug 19
BREAKING.🚨

"The evidence produced by our impeachment inquiry is the strongest case for impeachment of a sitting president the House of Representatives has ever investigated."

President Joe Biden has committed "impeachable offenses," @GOPOversight concludes in a new 292-page report.

"Americans now know Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ the Bidens sold around the world to enrich the Biden family, and Joe Biden knew of, benefitted from, and participated in his family’s influence peddling schemes."

"Our report details evidence to establish President Biden abused his office and violated his oaths of office as Vice President by engaging in a conspiracy to peddle influence to enrich his family."

"Then as President, Joe Biden and the Biden-Harris Administration obstructed the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the criminal investigation of President Biden’s son."

It is two months before the 2024 election. President Joe Biden is not running for re-election.Image
@GOPoversight The Biden impeachment report can be found below:
oversight.house.gov/wp-content/upl…
Key points:

"First and foremost, overwhelming evidence demonstrates that President Biden participated in a conspiracy to monetize his office of public trust to enrich his family. Among other aspects of this conspiracy, the Biden family and their business associates received tens of millions of dollars from foreign interests by leading those interests to believe that such payments would provide them access to and influence with President Biden. As Vice President, President Biden actively participated in this conspiracy by, among other things, attending dinners with his family’s foreign business partners and speaking to them by phone, often when being placed on speakerphone by Hunter Biden."

"For example, in 2014, Vice President Biden attended a dinner for Hunter Biden with Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina. Following the dinner, Baturina wired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a firm associated with Hunter Biden. Then, months later, as Hunter Biden and his business associates continued to solicit more money from Baturina, Vice President Biden participated in a phone call with Baturina and Hunter Biden where Vice President Biden told Baturina, 'you be good to my boy'."

"Moreover, President Biden knowingly participated in this conspiracy. Based on the totality of the evidence, it is inconceivable that President Biden did not understand that he was taking part in an effort to enrich his family by abusing his office of public trust. The evidence also establishes that the Biden family went to great lengths to conceal this conspiracy. Foreign money was transmitted to the Biden family through complicated financial transactions. The Biden family laundered funds through intermediate entities and broke up large transactions into numerous smaller transactions. Substantial efforts were also made to hide President Biden’s involvement in his family’s business activities."
Read 8 tweets
Aug 17
If you've been paying attention, you'd have noticed the mainstream media is TURNING against Harris.

Kamala better watch her SIX. Just saying 👀

The BURN NOTICE must've gone out 🔥 Image
It's pretty bad when you're too Communist for the Communist News Network 🤡 Image
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(