Mickey🧡💚 Profile picture
Mar 26, 2022 22 tweets 8 min read Read on X
#bkdk #bakudeku #socmedau

A Dynamight Plush toy is much more better than the real thing, we all know.
The end

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mickey🧡💚

Mickey🧡💚 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Mickeybokidoki

Feb 4, 2023
#bkdk #bakudeku

"How do you...uh initiate a kiss between you and your significant other?"

"Oh? There shouldn't really be too much thought into i-wait! You and Bakugou-kun haven't kissed?!"

Izuku lets out a chuckle, it was more from embarrassment than amusement as he feels
heat crawl up his face. Uraraka on the other hand stares at him with her eyes wide and unblinking and her mouth parted open. The silence that fell over his room was almost suffocating and the longer the brunette stared at him without saying anything, not even
making a sound, the more he regretted ever bringing up the topic.

Still though, Izuku attempts to break the silence between them. "It's not that neither of us don't want to...at least I hope that's the case from Kacchan's side. It's just-". He breathes in,
Read 79 tweets
Dec 8, 2022
#bkdk #bakudeku
Mickey's back with another bkdk poll!!!

🧡Where does Katsuki blush?💚
🧡Who's scared of bugs?💚
🧡Who's most likely to sing in the shower💚
Read 14 tweets
Dec 4, 2022
#bkdk #bakudeku PH!Katsuki & QL! Deku

There was something that always took place in Japan's hero convention.

As the name implies, the hero convention is an annual event held in Tokyo Japan where people from across the country come to meet, interact and attend fan signs with
their favourite pro hero.

Well that /was/ the initial purpose of the hero con. Now don't get them wrong….they still come for the main event because there's nothing more amazing than meeting your favourite pro heroes in person, however the side event, like a
dessert after a good meal, always had fans buzzing in curiosity and excitement.

Katsuki Bakugou otherwise known as Dynamight wasn't the type to play favourites. He pretty much treated every fan he came across the same; slightly impolite with a nonchalant attitude. No one
Read 38 tweets
Nov 13, 2022
#bkdk #bakudeku

Katsuki: Have I ever told you how much I love Deku?

Kaminari: Yes. 

Kirishima: Several  times.

Todoroki: I'm just here to eat soba.

Katsuki: I'll tell you anyway.

Cue simultaneous sighs.
Katsuki holds his face in his propped up hands, a long dreamy out of this world sigh escaping his lips as he looks towards the ceiling with a blissful look.

Katsuki: Deku...he's literally the prettiest, most adorable person I've ever met. How can you have-

He starts counting
with his fingers as he lists them out.

Katsuki: -green curly hair. Green fucking eyes. A dimpled smile and freckles scattered all over your body. Fucking freckles. Like fuck, I don't think I've thanked Aunty enough for birthing him into this world.
Read 24 tweets
Nov 4, 2022
#bkdk #bakudeku

The instrumentals ended and Kaminari did a mic drop only for him to duck with a wince when the mic made a high pitched squeal. The mustard blond chuckles sheepishly, bending down to pick up the mic and place it back on its stand.
The brief moment of partial deafness didn't stop Izuku and his fellow pro heroes from giving Kaminari a standing ovation for his outstanding performance. 

Green eyes worriedly glanced at Kacchan who hadn't stopped twisting the matching couple's ring adorning his finger ever
since they got to the karaoke spot. That was a nervous habit the freckled hero noticed he had picked up a couple months back, and he had on several occasions made a move to confront him and ask, but each time, Ochaco stopped him, assuring him that he was fine.
Read 45 tweets
Oct 27, 2022
#bkdk #bakudeku
Hagakure: So, overall your compatibility with a Leo is….

The invisible girl winced.

Hagakure: 25%

Katsuki slows down in his tracks, using his towel to wipe off the beads of water sliding down the side of his face as he had just finished washing his hair. He
turns to the girls, curiosity rising just a bit.

Uraraka's shoulders sag in disappointment, and Tsuyu offers a comforting back rub.

Tsuyu: I won't take this seriously, Ochaco-chan. Your astrological sign doesn't determine who you end up with.
Hagakure: Yes! Exactly! This is for fun! I'm certain you and Iida-kun would be perfect for each other.

Katsuki gives a deep exaggerated eye roll. So that's why they were all gathered around like they were hosting a weekly gossip session. How bored can you be to
Read 31 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(