jennycohn@toad.social ✍🏻 📢 Profile picture
Apr 4, 2022 9 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Because of Trump’s firehose of falsehoods, no one discusses how Rs killed the #SAFEAct election-security bill or how Trump's corrupt Post Master General kneecapped the USPS or how Rs won all those state races that weren't audited meaningfully or at all. 1/
2/ Full presentation.
4/ “Sen. Bob Casey: Postal workers say efforts to sabotage mail are ongoing in Lehigh Valley [Pennsylvania].” 10/6/20 mcall.com/news/pennsylva…
5/ “Tractor-trailer loads of undelivered letters and parcels were rerouted from the Lehigh Valley’s central post office to a facility in Scranton, postal workers concerned about ongoing efforts to delay the mail told U.S. Sen. Bob Casey.”
7/
9/ From my pre-election interview of America’s foremost election auditing expert. nybooks.com/daily/2020/10/…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with jennycohn@toad.social ✍🏻 📢

jennycohn@toad.social ✍🏻 📢 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jennycohn1

Jul 22
“The American Moment ***
A JD Vance-backed project [and partner of Project 2025] wants to smash the institutions of liberal democracy. That's not good.” By Justin Ling, 7/16/24
1/ bugeyedandshameless.com/p/the-american…
2/ Image
3/ Image
Read 6 tweets
Jul 21
Biden just dropped out. I certainly hope Democratic Party lawyers know what they’re doing. 1/
3/ I just started reading through this, but here’s what they say re Arizona. Maybe they are paraphrasing. Image
Read 5 tweets
Jul 20
Americans are sleepwalking into something they don’t understand. Only 9% of CHRISTIANS (and 6% of Americans) share the Christian Right’s extreme “biblical worldview,” per Family Research Council (FRC) president Tony Perkins. This is based on FRC’s OWN DATA - Me w/ @RepRiggleman. 1/
2/ As Denver & I discussed, Perkins is the immediate past president of the Council for National Policy (CNP), the Christian Right’s umbrella. Yes, the CNP includes Heritage Foundation president Kevin Roberts & SCOTUS kingpin Leonard Leo.
Read 34 tweets
Jul 19
Thank you, @RepRiggleman and @MeidasTouch for having me on Coalition of the Sane!

Denver: “If you had to prioritize, who is the … I have a name…Who is the person that you think…”

Me: “Leonard Leo!”
#LeonardLeo #TheLeoCourt #COTS 1/
2/ Link to full Interview, which is brilliantly edited to add photos of the key players in America’s Christian extremist web, as Denver and I discuss them.
3/ One of my articles re: Leonard Leo
Read 9 tweets
Jul 15
😳 Heritage Foundation (lead organizer of Project 2025) has on three separate occasions in the last week or two promoted Trump/Heritage alum William Wolfe, a militant fundamentalist Christian and leading figure in the self-professed “Christian Nationalism” movement. 1/

2/ This one seems especially concerning. 😳 Image
Read 42 tweets
Jul 14
In the wake of today’s horrific shooting at a Trump rally, Trump is receiving the type of grace that he has withheld from others. Listen to how he reacted to the conspiracy to kidnap Governor Whitmer. 1/
Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(