The Emperor Of Umlazi Profile picture
May 6, 2022 12 tweets 9 min read Read on X
THREAD:

There is a brand new South African drama coming to @NetflixSA. What is it about? All I can say is "behind every great fortune is a great crime". Let me introduce you to the main characters of #SavageBeautyNetflix (without any spoilers 😁) Image
Meet the Bhengu family. The family behind a major player in the cosmetic industry (Bhengu Beauty). They are rich, filthy rich. Its actually disgusting. All of SA's socialites and celebrities come running when they call. Let me take you through who is who... #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
The patriarch: Don Bhengu (@DumDiesel)
He built Bhengu Beauty from the ground up "by himself". Now, I have no love for this guy, at all. His only redeeming quality is that he is well groomed. It ends there. A horrible husband and father. #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
The Matriach: Grace Bhengu (Nthati Moshesh)

She started the company with Don. She rules her household and business with an iron fist. Part of me understands her but part of me believes that she is vile. You will either love her or hate her. No in between. #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
The Second Wife: Thando Bhengu (@_AngelaSithole)

Yes, Don has two wives. Unfortunately this is not a happy sister wives situation. They live under the same roof with Grace and things are icy. She is very integral to the plot thickening. Brace yourselves. #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
The Golden Child: Phila Bhengu (@Jesse_Suntele_)

Grace's first born. Like father, like son: he lives no skirt unturned. He has a few redeeming qualities but at the crux of it all he is a typical Sandhurst boy. Grew up with everything handed to him. #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
Daddy's Girl: Linda Bhengu (@LadyNam_BM)

Don's daughter from his previous partner. She is the apple of his eye. Needless to say, Grace hates that. Cinderella and the evil stepmom situation. She is Phila's rival to run Bhengu Beauty in the future until...🙈 #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
The Last Born: Ndumiso Bhengu (@Oros_Mampofu)

Grace's second son. Typical last born, there is a family business to run and baby boy is an artist that wants nothing to do with all of it. 😅 Kind, sweet and naive. Doesn't play by the "rules". #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
Meet Zinhle Silepe (@rosemaryzimu). The Disruption.

Baby girl is definitely hiding something DEEP. She is here to shake things up. She is focused and determined. You know that famous meme of a little girl smiling at a burning house? Her. 💁🏿‍♂️ #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
His Sister's Keeper: Bonga Selepe (@Mpho_Sebeng)

He is Zinhle's dotting and extremely protective brother. A quiet gent that works a 9-5 as a security guard. He shares a dark past with his sister which is why he is so protective of her. #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
Finally I introduce you to Kolobe (@Oretshidisitse_): The backbone of Bhengu Beauty.

Without this man, Don and Grace would not be so rich. He runs the business. When I say he runs the business, I mean it. Just you wait and see. #SavageBeautyNetflix Image
There you have it people. What to expect? Fashion, opulence, steamy intimate scenes (very steamy), murder, intrigue, etc. All of this is coming to your screens on 12 May 2022 followed by a TwitterSpace with @MsLeloB & I (with the cast) on 15 May 2022. 😉 #SavageBeautyNetflix Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Emperor Of Umlazi

The Emperor Of Umlazi Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MaBlerh

Oct 5, 2021
THREAD: During the space with @MsLeloB last night, @alphi_sipho asked how to minimise a hangover, how to look fresh and avoid gaining weight from alcohol. I answered BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE & RESEARCH and I was asked to make a thread. So here we go...
1. To avoid weight gain, be strict with what you eat on the days that you will drink. Eat at least 2 hours before your first drink. Reason: The moment alcohol enters, your digestive system focuses on it and most of your food gets stored (as fat). Therefore, DO NOT DRINK & SNACK.
2. Stick to spirits. Use a shot glass to measure. Use sugar free mixers or Soda Water. Yes, sugar free mixers do not taste as "great" as the ones with sugar but you won't be piling on the calories and your hangover won't be hectic. The best tasting ones:
Read 10 tweets
Nov 19, 2018
THREAD: Imagine if the top South African political parties were siblings in a Black family...
ANC: The first born. She's widow since 1998. She runs family meetings. She has a catering company. Has more money than everyone but has been to court countless times because she is always involved in dubious schemes. Believes everyone is jealous of her. Drives a Range Rover.
IFP: The eldest male. Now gets along with everyone. That was not the case when he had a thriving business with butcheries, supermarkets and taxis. Went through a messy divorce and things fell apart. Drives a BMW 745i. 2001 model.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(