Barry Fried 🇮🇱 Profile picture
Jun 8, 2022 11 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Tonight on #CardanoComebacks, we have a look at some of the best comments made by our favorite #CardanoCommunity

An ongoing thread 🧵👇
Put up this tweet just over two hours ago, got ratioed pretty bad.

Let’s see what the #CardanoCommunity had to say…
Let’s start off with a good old @inversebrah

Ser, you’re in the tightest bubble there is… Image
Genuinely unsure if this is sarcasm or not…

If not, oh the irony kek Image
Wondering what the price of $ETH will be when $ADA goes back to ATH🤔

1 $BTC=30,000$

30,000/48,000$= .625$ per $ADA bought

Gotchu mate😎 Image
Yup. I’m the one in a bubble ;)

13 likes in one hour?!?😱

Cardano tweets are leaving me in the dust😫

(61 followers>8k followers 🧐) ImageImage
Hope those flip-flops are ok!

Crazy to think an 18 y.o. knows shit, am I right? Image
Hmmm, interesting comment here, don’t know where to start…

$ETH sucks tho, why would your friend hold it?

Let him lose his money😤 Image
Guys, help me out, I’m going crazy!

@SECGov wen support? Image
I’m sorry you feel that way mate.

Then again, you’re probably not following @SalomonCrypto, one of the smartest guys in the space.

I wouldn’t fade him😤 Image
BUT WAIT:
Saved the best for last…

This is one of the worst burns of all time.

Let me help you out ser.

“Teenage dirtbag who doesn’t have any crotch hair” would’ve been a lot funnier tbh Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Barry Fried 🇮🇱

Barry Fried 🇮🇱 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @BarryFried1

Feb 24, 2023
TLDR 90% of raised liq -> .98 - 1 concentrated liq range -> thrown into boxFEE backing wen fully in x (boxETH), whilst boxETH minters utilize this deep liq to generate their own ranges (prob above respective boxETH resolve price, 1), while the other 10% -> .9 - 1 range as POL
🧵
As such, the effective boxFEE “backing” @ t(0) will be a min of .88 - .89 assuming boxETH = 1 ETH (depending on net div loss from concentrated LP)

Naturally, protocol fees to boxFEE hodlers (resolve fees, % of stETH yield, POL, etc) will accrue in the form of boxETH backing
In addition, no one’s gonna mint 1 boxETH:1boxFEE bc dilution/exit liq for presalers (who got in @ .1) + permissionless boxFEE v3 LP (will be able to buy at a relative mkt price thru LP) — thus net boxFEE in circ literally cannot go up wen <1 boxETH backing…
Read 9 tweets
Jan 2, 2023
Ayy looks like the $cvxCRV/CRV pool is finally migrating to v2 lfg Image
This makes me wonder — wat feed have money mkts/CDPs (Rari/Abra iirc) been using to price $cvxCRV all this time?
Oke answered my own q, Rari used a custom oracle utilizing Curve’s cvxCRV/CRV price @ time t + Sushiswap’s cvxCRV/CRV TWAP
Read 4 tweets
Jan 1, 2023
LETS GOOO AJ BROWN
Was literally abt to tweet how bad the Eagles offense looks w.o Hurts (still may be the case but we good now)
WTF WAS THAT PLAYCALLING

3rd & 4 mid draw from own 40 followed by a 4th & 1 QB sneak w their smol backup? Smh
Read 5 tweets
Dec 29, 2022
Oke last time I talk abt UwUlend for a while, tho imo there’s systemic risk w the bLUSD mkt given oracle price = floor price

In the event that bLUSD mkt premium >10% (90% LTV for stables on UwU), users can borrow bLUSD -> swap thru LP -> val of debt net worth more than collat
🧵
So, for example, say bLUSD floor = 1.1 & mkt price = 1.3.

User deposits 1000 USDC -> borrows 818.18 bLUSD (90% LTV) -> swaps 818.18 bLUSD for 1063 USDC (not including swap/gas costs) -> runs away with debt and/or repeats process
However, AFAIK there’s no way to solely manipulate the mkt price of bLUSD to the upside for this attack w.o being net unprofitable (regardless of bLUSD in UwU mkt/LP ratio) unless the attacker had alrdy planned on buying & hodling a bunch of bLUSD thru the LP to begin with
Read 10 tweets
Dec 28, 2022
Incredibly overhyped

The premise is to essentially JIT their own LP rebalances (thereby saving on slip), however (once again), for JIT to be net profitable, fees accrued > LP position delta change + flashloan cost if applicable + batched txn gas cost…
popsiclefinance.medium.com/popsicle-jit-e…
🧵
In the event that a respective “JIT rebalance” is realized to be net profitable amongst the MEV/JIT community - congrats, you’ve got competition (2-3% of fees atm)

If not, and they’re JITing for the sole purpose of net lower rebalancing costs at the expense of unprofitable JIT…
… they may have saved on rebalancing slip costs, however they’re naturally taking a loss within this process, thus “any profits will go back to the protocol” will simply be a loss kek
Read 6 tweets
Dec 26, 2022
If u thought Sifu FULLY controlling the $SIFU oracle & borrowing w 70% LTV was bad…

Turns out there’s another yet-to-launch “placeholder” Sifu-native tkn called SifuM, of which Sifu HARDCODED TO $10 WHILST CONTROLLING 500k TKNS -> used as collat to borrow USDT w 70% LTV LMFAOO
Btw if u wanna see some hilariously brainwashed ppl, check out the uWuLend discord
discord.com/invite/sBCmVSe…
BUT WAIT, there’s more

Sifu & Co have proposed to “turn Wonderland into an org that serves its tkn holders”, aka turn it into a 2 & 10 authoritarian structured fund, bc “there is a high risk of malicious actors carrying out governance attacks in an effort to totalize the system”
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(