Noodles Profile picture
Jun 30, 2022 6 tweets 4 min read Read on X
I can't tell you if it will be a definitive bottom, but even in bearish market the dip is not a straight line. We will soon see a bounce that could guarantee some 2x and more.

This is always the best simple rules but hard to put in place.
#btc #BTCUSDT

16.500/16.000 i think it's a buy opportunity, volume is very low, low volume sales indicate that sell pressure is losing strength. We will see daily divergence in major crypto asset

For sure 21.500$ will be first resistance for long time then we could see 35-40k
#ETHUSD #eth
#ethbtc

700-750$ buy zone.

I think we could see a greater reaction here than Btc , like to 1450$ at the begin, but then see it losing ground again, in the following months, especially in lateralization phases.
#LTCUSDT $ltc

35$ buy zone
60$ first resistance
130-140$ possible bounce target

Don't take me for crazy, but Litecoin might surprise you and overperform both $btc and $eth
$bnb #BNB

170/175$ buy oppprtunity.
250$ first resistance
300-350$ target.
That said, then we can see a rebound soon, with 1-2 months of build-up and a subsequent 2-4 months of expansion.

to then expect another dip / lateralization again, I do not expect the return of a prolonged bull cycle until 2024/2025.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Noodles

Noodles Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @criptopaul

Jan 8
All my 2023 investments

$BEAM 0.0034 now 0.0182
$SSV 16.08 now 30.6
$TARA 0.001 now 0.0125
$SOL 8.68 now 94.45
$DOGE 0.06 now 0.079
$NTRN 0.3 now 1.35
$NOM 0.078 now 0.246
$AMO 0.0015 now 0.0166
$TRADE 0.215 now 0.89
$CPOOL 0.039 now 0.095
$GHST 0.95 now 0.96
$ICP 11.30 now 13.05

All my investments are solid long-term, with the aim of bringing increasingly higher networth and with less risk based on deep research and deep TA and not on current hype or paid marketing.
Here you can find some past alpha about them:
We will see new aths in this 2024. I did some buys at market during this dip like $WOMBAT @adoptwombat at 0.0047 and I'm going to explain why i think it is another one best potential investment into GameFi sector
Other dapps I'm invested in on Ethereum chain:
$INSP
$TKST
$AEGIS
$WAIT
$X
$CX
Read 4 tweets
Jan 1
Remember my entire late 2022 thread on #Solana ?

Time to dive now into $ICP clarifying what @dfinity #InternetComputer is, its ecosystem, its history, and all the usual misinformation, and why IC has huge potential , being probably one of the top 5 projects in crypto space and the price will soon align:
I have been following this project since 2018 when I tried to enter the investment round without success and started talking about it in 2021:
What is InternetComputer?

First of all, there is a lot of talk about web3, but who and what is building to make it so. Well nothing is doing it better than $ICP, IC is the ultimate example of web3:

''Step into the era of blockchain as a limitless smart contract cloud that hosts everything on-chain: data, content, computations, and user experiences. Forget legacy IT and build tamperproof and unstoppable Web3 social media, gaming, virtual reality, decentralized finance, and enterprise infrastructure. Join the movement and realize the game-changing Internet Computer paradigm of full stack decentralization and seamless multi-chain today.''

Blockchain as a service:
The future of cloud is serverless: for enterprise, government and Web3 applications – Build with Cloud 3.0.

Open Internet Services:
Now internet communities take full and exclusive control and ownership of entire internet services – Create your first DAO on true Web 3.0.

Open Internet Services:
Now internet communities take full and exclusive control and ownership of entire internet services – Create your first DAO on true Web 3.0.

Here a great read:
medium.com/@blackmountain…
Read 11 tweets
Nov 16, 2023
$MC 0.0034 (actually $BEAM 1:100 migration)
$SSV 16.08
$TARA 0.001-0.003 range
$SOL 8.68
$DOGE 0.06
$NTRN 0.3
$NOM 0.078 (onomy protocol)
$AMO 0.001-0.0015 range
$TRADE 0.215

Lets see how is going to end , all my spot bags shared on 2023 for this bullrun

They are all bottomed chart, my goal is to be early, buy when the market is not good and holding during bullrun, and not share many projects
Here additional info, and other interesting things to see

NARRATIVE
-------------

GameFi

MC(BEAM)

VOXEL
think Voxel could be a real Gala competitor, DappRadar shows adoptions is growing in terms of user and unique address wallet, Game is ranked #93 on 2476. Their NFT marketplace did 7500 ETH volume last year. Plus binance labs acquired 5% with 6 years linear vesting for 1.1mln. So basically if Binance bought 5%, for 1.1mln it means otc price was

5% of 300.000.000 is 15mln token= 0.165$

Plus GSR and Sandbox as key partners, and all star development team (AlwaysGeeky Games) 20Y of games developments experience, like EA Games, Ubisoft, Contrinuited to AAA games like Assassin's Creed, the Francy, Mortal kombat 11

AMO

---
LST

SSV

MNDE

-----

L1

NTRN

TARA

QUBIC

GNC

NOM
Onomy Protocol raised $10,000,000 in funding rounds by: Bitfinex, AvaLabs, DWF Labs, Cms Holding, GSR, 2Shares

----
RWA

TRADE

Read 5 tweets
Nov 15, 2023
$TRADE Polytrade.

And why it is my #RWA long term asset investment for now👇
POLYTRADE is a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to transform receivables financing & connect buyers, sellers, insurers, & investors for a seamless trading experience.
Polytrade has raised $3.8 million in a seed round led by Alpha Wave, Matrix Partners, Polygon Ventures and CoinSwitch Ventures

Other investors include Singularity Ventures and GTM Ventures. The firm has previously been backed by Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal and QuickSwap co-founder Sameep Singhania, among others.

P.S. : Polygon aims to build RWA hub around Polytrade. They are placing a big bet on it.Image
Read 8 tweets
Sep 12, 2023
I think #Solana is going to be a better investment than $Eth for 2024 again and for the next few months.

I'm not talking about better technology but simply that $Sol , at this price or lower has a better ROI, without any doubt.

If we were to see $Eth at 10k in bullrun, $Sol will be at $300 +
I shared a post on first days of 2023 where I said that Solana would prove to be a better investment than Eth for 2023 and it was like this, Sol outperformed Eth for 102% about , no one would believe it and people were laughing in that post.
This is where I called the exact bottom for Solana at $8 on December 2022 and why it was a great investment.

Shared a @MessariCrypto comprehensive report and they continue to release excellent reports regarding the Solana ecosystem, its developments and its adoption.

Read 5 tweets
May 4, 2023
The simple
Rule
Of
The
#gametheory

Never forget that every market is based on game lf theory:

-For every person who wins there's need one to lose.

What does this mean and what is going to happen?
As we know markets are cyclical, and we have witnessed far too many times phases where everyone seems to be rich, but they are not....

no one is rich until they realize their profit.

-This is where game theory comes in.
Token A to reach xxxx mcap needs someone to buy at 10 then at 100 then at 1000 ... The one who bought at 10 will have 1000 hypothetical, the one who bought at 1000 is in breakeven. When dip starts to happen and people start to realize profit, and price will go back to 10, we will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(