Adrian Zduńczyk, CMT Profile picture
Jul 26, 2022 13 tweets 10 min read Read on X
Recognizing trends in the market must be so simple. Impossible to screw this up, right? Well, it couldn't be further from the truth. It's very difficult as the trends are fractals - they are self-complex. Recognizing them is a skill. Here's something I got to aid. Hope it helps🧡 Image
Speaking of trends, let's not forget about volatility. It can be measured in different ways as it corresponds with the probability or money in danger. Indicators such as ATR help control the risk to avoid devastating losses. The FOMC meeting may liquidate many traders tomorrow... Image
... And to avoid the devastating losses and liquidations tomorrow, you'd need a concise trading system. A well-composed system defines the markets, entries, exits, stop-losses, tactics, and position sizing. Having those in place can save you from extreme ruin. Use this for help! Image
Then, in money management, it's essential to adjust for the risk. More volatile assets need a smaller position size, as the odds of losing money are greater, most of the time. The popular 2% risk rule really works. Learn more, unlock 24/7 trading help now👉bit.ly/3oyspPi Image
In trading, it is always about the disparity between the traders' imagined expectations and the reality. The bigger the disparity, the greater the price shock result.
Finally, find more $BTC insights in my free report (read here: bit.ly/3b2AMj0)
What many traders forget is they trade their precious time for profits, or more often - losses. The opportunity cost for endless hours spent at charts (leads to analysis paralysis anyway) is huge. You can't make it back. Save your time wisely with scanner: bit.ly/3PI60uX ImageImageImageImage
@BC_Richfield @KingJulianIAm @MilkyGemHunter @TheBirbNest @TheTradingTank @crypto_madmax @pedma7 @sister_birb Interestingly, there will rarely be only one answer to what kinds of trends you are looking at. The fractal nature makes it possible for an asset price trend to be bullish, bearish, and neutral at the same time. For it, define the trend category: primary, secondary, and tertiary. Image
Want more free insights on how to avoid big losses today? Join me LIVE in 15min with link below🚨
Pick your side and mark the vote: $BTC will go
tradingview.com/x/ecVOwmnd/
Catch this glossary. Might be helpful this week Image
The RRG is an extremely valuable tool I use. It visualizes the processes behind the sector rotation. Based on the relative strength, and relative momentum of certain stock sectors against the S&P 500, it reveals portfolio management tips.

Learn more free👉bit.ly/3viPkSH ImageImage
@BC_Richfield @KingJulianIAm @MilkyGemHunter @TheBirbNest @TheTradingTank @crypto_madmax @pedma7 @sister_birb URGENT! Now, that $BTC has confirmed the CTF breakout (huge rally potential), you must watch out for #recession dangers ahead! As a trader, you need a strong discipline and a profitable system. If need to learn how to avoid huge losses fast, discover this: bit.ly/3zerJ6I Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Adrian Zduńczyk, CMT

Adrian Zduńczyk, CMT Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @crypto_birb

Jan 30
FOMC tomorrow. Expect higher risk of losing money. I've put together short summary to keep you safe. Shares appreciated.

Thread👇🧵
1/ Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I'll combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of cryptos.

The future is uncertain. Profits are not guaranteed.

Losses are inevitable (!)

Let's roll👇
2/ Dow Jones Industrial Average ($INDU):

The $INDU moved up to 37,833.45, marking an uptick of +0.10%, showcasing sustained growth.

The bull market saga continues as trends accelerate. Image
Read 12 tweets
Nov 14, 2023
Bitcoin bull run is accelerating.

Next months, winning traders will 10X their portfolios, while others get completely rekt, staring at generational rallies from the sidelines. These 12 market tips will make sure you don't get left behind.

Thread🧵
1/ Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I will combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of cryptos.

The future is uncertain. Profits are not guaranteed. Losses are inevitable.

Ready? Let's rock👇
2/ Focus on the facts, not opinions.

The seasonal intermarket context remains favorable, with a 95-98.8% chance of 2023 (pre-election year) closing higher than opened.

The Best 6 Months (for S&P 500) and The Best 8 Months (for Nasdaq) started in November.

Why should you care? Image
Read 17 tweets
Aug 31, 2023
$BTC weak August into an even worse September ahead. Crash before massive Q4 rally?

A thread🧵👇
Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I will combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of #Bitcoin.

Losses are inevitable.

Let's roll👇
1. 📈 Weekly #BTCUSD update:

Bitcoin faced resistance at $31k and retraced to $25k support (round number magic). Uptrend, as per Dow Theory, remains robust, even if slowing.
Read 18 tweets
May 30, 2023
BUY SIGNAL TRIGGERED!

While still wobbly, #BTC gave a critical warning that you shouldn't ignore.

A thread🧵👇
Risk disclaimer:

In this thread, I will combine several charting techniques, chart pattern studies, fundamental factors, and seasonal records of #Bitcoin.

The future is uncertain.

Profits are not guaranteed.

Losses are inevitable.

Ready?

Let's go👇
1/ The weekly chart shows a successful throwback to the 200-week mean without a breakdown.

The market has reached expected levels, anchoring #Bitcoin traders to long-term prices.

The 50-week trend line is curving up after a year of decline, indicating a positive shift. Image
Read 30 tweets
May 15, 2023
Being bearish in 2023 sucks.

Denying the fact that Bitcoin reversed loses you big money every day. But not all is lost.

This $BTC study will help you fix your mistakes.

👇🧵 twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Risk disclaimer:

Losses are inevitable.

Ready?

Let's get it rolling👇
1) Let's focus on the facts, not opinions.

Numbers don't lie.

Even though the worst six months of the year begin with May, the pre-election years are still the best-performing years on record.

With 98.8% historical chances, being a bull in 2023 is the right decision. Image
Read 23 tweets
Apr 23, 2023
If you think $BTC is in the bear market, I've got bad news for you. These 12 undeniable reasons will change your mind before you get rekt🧵👇
Risk disclaimer:

The future is uncertain. Profits are not guaranteed. Losses are inevitable.

Ready? Let's get it started👇
1/ Focus on the facts, not opinions.

Facts are certain, and opinions are wrong - most of the time.

Relying on the existing phenomena maintained over decades is a better way to make money trading financial markets than trying to win the lottery by guessing the future.

See:
Read 18 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(