Spotlight Abby Profile picture
Jul 30, 2022 19 tweets 20 min read Read on X
No 1
This is the best interview you'd see today. Chris Nwakaobia, APC member, CountryFirst Convener, Lawyer, fmr Presidential Candidate from Delta on why he vote Peter Obi Lavour Party not of BAT APC

Every sec of this interview is a sound byte. Too much wisdom.
Okowa Dunamis
I am choosing (Peter Obi) someone who has shown capacity & competence in governance, passion for leadership & for our country, who prizes and prides in education. - Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.
Dunamis Okowa #Obidatti023
#BBNaija #Arewa4PeterObi #Arewatwitter #Obidatti023
APC and PDP are overwhelmed, benumbed & befuddled by Peter Obi. We must now take decisions that are not local or for pecuniary reasons for the sake of this nation.

Guys, this is a #BallotRevolution
#BBNaija #Arewa4PeterObi #Arewatwitter Atiku
I know Peter Obi will win. If social media doesn't matter, why did Atiku declare his 2019 presidential ambition on Facebook Live?
- Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.
#BBNaija #Arewa4PeterObi #Arewatwitter Atikua
We cannot move from a medical tourist as president to one that is the oldest in our history. I am profusely, profoundly and unequivocally #obidient and #yusful. - Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member

#gistloverstory #Obidatti023
PETER OBI #BBNaija Tinubu and Atiku RCCG Dunamis
Arise TV: Why not Sowere or Dumebi yous kinsman?

APC Member: For me as a political activist, I am looking for someone who's shown profound commitment to a new Nigeria. Peter Obi stands taller than any of them.

#gistloverstory #Obidatti023
#BBNaija Tinubu and Atiku Dunamis
You cannot grow a nation without education and clearly, Peter Obi has done this. Obi was frugal bcos he was making sure that Anambra worked. Governance is not about profligacy. - Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.
#Obidatti023
#BBNaija #Arewa4PeterObi #Arewatwitter Tinubu and Atiku
Peter Obi's candour, charisma and commitment makes him different. He epitomises civility in political contestation. - Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.
#BBNaija #Arewa4PeterObi #Arewatwitter Tinubu and Atiku #Phyna #Arisetv Sheggs Chi Chi Buhari
I will profoundly, profusely and committedly work for Peter Obi to become the President of Nigeria. - Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.
#BBNaija #Arewa4PeterObi #Arewatwitter Tinubu and Atiku #Phyna #Arisetv Sheggs Chi Chi Buhari
Peter Obi and the obidient movement is an answer to many of the questions bothering our nation. It is not a South East emotion. Obi and the Labour Party resonates beyond religion, Party & ethnicity.
- Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.
#Obidatti023 #BBNajia Tinubu and Atiku Sheggs
At the heart of the support for Peter Obi's candidacy is the need to revive & revamp our security architecture. Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria, even the lagos elections will be about individuals, not parties.- Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.

#Obidatti023
#BBNaija #Arewatwitter
12b
Nigerians now think beyond parties - the behemoths and the leviathans, Tinubu and Atiku, respectively. Adeleke didn't win Osun because of the PDP, he won because he connected with the people. - Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member.

#Obidatti023 #GistLoverStory
#BBNaija #Arewatwitter
People all over Nigeria are saying, "I am the STRUCTURE. This is why APC and PDP are sending thugs to scuttle the PVC registration process. - Chris Nwakaobia, disavowed and disappointed APC Member.

Tinubu and Atiku. #Obidatti023 #BBNaija #Arewatwitter Dunamis Arise TV Wike
Arise TV Steve Ayorinde: is Peter Obi the messiah?

Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member gives an honest answer.
#Obidatti02 #BbnaijaPArty Beauty and Groovy. Bryann. Sheggz. Phyna
#BBNaija #Arewatwitter #PeterObi4President2023 #GistLoverStory Tinubu and Atiku
#PeterObi hasn't said he doesn't have shoes, he's probably as rich, if not richer than the others. This man was already a billionaire in his 30's. He only said, "I'll not waste resources. I'll create wealth for the people."- Chris Nwakaobia, APC Member. END

#Obidatti023 Wike
The #Obidatti023 ticket is the best duo in our history. 2 people who believe that money should be used rightly, not fir partying, medical tourism, foreign properties. @PeterObi epitomises a new thinking in leadership and with him, Nigeria will be great again.
I will follow and connect with everyone that retweets the 1st or No 1 tweet below. Let's amplify our voices for #Obidatti023
Wike. Dunamis #GistLoverStory
#bbnaija #bbnnaijaparty Abuja Level 2. Level 1. Tinubu and Atiku in 2019. INEC. #GetYourPVC PVC

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Spotlight Abby

Spotlight Abby Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Spotlight_Abby

Aug 18, 2023
With all due respect, @innosonvehicles needs to rethink its branding strategies and tactically expand beyond government patronage and Big Brother Naija adverts.

Working with REGULAR folks in banks, universities, markets, social media etc., will earn them more brand equity & increase their presence, than working with celebrities who practically behave as if the Innoson brand is beneath their class.

Why do I say this? Please walk with me. #AllEyesOnTheJudiciary #BBNaijaAllStars #BBNaija
It's no longer news that
@innosonvehicles enjoys a large amount of goodwill from Nigerians, mostly the patriotic ones who aspire to see Nigerian brands excel and gain global acclaim.

However, there seems to be a mismatch between Innoson's branding strategies and its target market. Why do many people admire the brand but haven't quite translated that admiration into making buying decisions in their favour?

Here's why.

Innoson vehicles are seen as a brand to be patronised because it is the right or patriotic thing to do, not really because one wants to derive some tangible utilities from it.

This is why people would go to war against Alex Otti for buying Toyota vehicles instead of buying IVM vehicles, but would not think twice about buying a Toyota for themselves, or criticise their friends for buying a Honda or a Mercedes-Benz.
#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
#BBNaijaAllStars #BBNaija
This is a great mismatch because indeed, the IVM brand has a lot to offer. By now, the IVM should have transcended this gap. It should be perceived for what it is: a DURABLE, RELIABLE, AFFORDABLE TECHY AND COMFORT-GIVING BRAND.

Now, why is advertising on Big Brother more of an impediment than an aider?

When it comes to cars, Big Brother housemates see themselves as celebrities (rightly so) and for that, their biggest aspirations are to drive the latest exotics cars. Many of them have actually made unguarded statements on air.

Those of them who have won Innoson Vehicles in the past hardly showcase themselves in their IVM cars no matter how luxurious the ones they are given are. Essentially, there is an unmistakable air of condescension. I'm sorry, but this is the truth.

Thus, you cannot compare the excitement the Revolutionary Youth (@torty_mercy) displayed when she videoed some Innoson cars some weeks ago, to how these celebrities treat IVM. I'm sure that Mercy generated more brand presence and more opportunities for monetary conversion with that one post than many BBN celebrities could have done with their plastic smiles.

Hence, my point is that seeing regular folks like your neighbours, colleagues, church members, or that young banker, estate agent or your favourite social media influencer etc. driving an IVM, is more likely to convince you to buy one for yourself, than overrated TV commercials.

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary
#BBNaijaAllStars #BBNaija
Read 6 tweets
Aug 8, 2023
(FOR OBIDIENTS ONLY) 🔥🔥🔥
Word on the street is that having a STRIPES account is mandatory to be eligible for Elon's ad revenue sharing or monetisation. This is NOT true. But because of this, many users in Nigeria could not partake in Elon Money today. PAIN 😑

While… https://t.co/vaHuxNvo3stwitter.com/i/web/status/1…

I realised many people were actually hoarding this information. Lol. Anyway, if you're not verified yet, bookmark this tweet and come back to it after you're verified — if you want to be verified.

Let's earn together, hopefully.

Follow, Retweet etc... if you can. Thanks.
This way, STRIPES still receives your payment and pays your bank which remits into your account in Naira.

Goodluck!
Read 4 tweets
Jul 16, 2023
The EU Observer Mission didn't condemn the conducts of INEC, APC et al during the 2023 elections because they were scandalised by the impunities & rigging.

The EU Report was 💯 factual & unequivocal cos they saw that Nigerians are ready to take back their country.

Walk with me.
Usually, international election observation missions monitor elections to deter foul play, provide guidance and generally ensure free and fair polls.

But in practice, these observers are not generally known for toughness or frank criticism as most times, their reports are vague.
Apart from our past Nigerian elections where the electoral observers helplessly gave tacit nods of approval to obviously marred elections, there are similar examples in Kenya, Rwanda, and most notably, Ugandan in 2016, where the EU asked readers to "draw their own conclusions."😱
Read 12 tweets
Jul 11, 2023
APPEAL TO THE EU TO PROTECT NIGERIAN JUDGES

I strongly believe the EU Observation Mission has not ended their "observations." They're also following the PEPT closely. Hence this appeal to them & the International Community to do more, just as they advocated & gave the Kenyan...
Judiciary courage to annul Kenya's presidential elections in 2017, as a result of electoral infractions.

Nigerians are only asking the Judiciary to dispense JUSTICE according to the LAW, not TECHNICALITIES.
We are up against extreme desperation within a compromised society.

No one's naive to think that clandestine efforts & strong pressures aren't being exerted to thwart the PEPT cases.

Many things can motivate a man to either do good or bad. Fear of repercussions is one of such.
Read 4 tweets
May 6, 2023
Gov Badaru of Jigawa first made sure to throw his credentials at Wike: "I've supervised and 'helped' elections all over Nigeria."

This was after establishing that all they needed from Rivers was 25%.

He reminded him that in "election management," calculations are important. Image
The wiser "election managers" use more brain & less brawn. Does anyone think it was a coincidence that some people "lost" in their homes states, esp by the margins they did? 🤣

But in any case, he reminded everyone that Wike Overdo was reckless & took big "risks" that he Image
feared could get him "injured."

Well, Brother Wike, "risks" leave footprints and they surely have "implications".

And when the cartel records one's implications, one is toast. One is soft meat. One's leverage is gone.

One's face says it all.

Band, play him IMPLICATIONS.🎷🎵🎸 Image
Read 5 tweets
May 2, 2023
Bloomberg releases damning report on a web of corruption, property heists, litigation, & fin misappropriations involving high-profile Nig govt personalities with BAT at d center.

Nigerian President-Elect Tinubu’s Family Bought Fraud-Linked London Mansion bloomberg.com/news/articles/…
One remarkable part for me was that the firm that bought the property, Aranda was owned for 24 years by fmr Osun Governor, Oyetola, & one Head of Nig Property Group, Eludoyin until 2011 when Tinubu's son, Seyi took over.

Do you see how deep & old the roots of this corruption is?
This also means that this company was incorporated around the time Seyi was born since he is now 37 years old

Company was incorporated in 1986

24 years later in 2010, the directors relinquish ownership & control to "Seyi" who took over in 2011

2017, he buys back the property.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(