Clandestine Printing Press Profile picture
Aug 9, 2022 9 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Bots repeating the same verbatim response, back-to-back in the same replies. They're not even trying.

#FBIMaralago #fbiraidmaralago
They send the same one to respond to several different R/Conservative blue check accounts.
Just as above, they seem to love replying to @laurenboebert and @marcorubio?
They even go for @GovRonDeSantis and @govkristinoem. DeSantis followers aren't dumb enough to fall for this.
This is called Consensus Management. They hope any R voters who read those replies will be swayed by the perceived peer pressure.

"Everyone online says this, so it must be true."

This is the same psychology used when polls showed Hillary was 99% guaranteed to get her turn.
They think you are dumb enough to fall for these Middle School level, psychological, manipulations.
Either David Axelrod has hundreds of alt accounts, or @elonmusk is a Soothsayer.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Clandestine Printing Press

Clandestine Printing Press Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FunnyGirlBS

Nov 5, 2021
This rag is so disingenuous. It's basically talking about hookworms and acknowledges that a pack of stray dogs are in the area of illegals, yet it mostly blames sewage infrastructure instead of the dogs and...2nd and 3rd world field shitters.

theguardian.com/us-news/2021/n…
I mean, of course they tried to gaslight their readers by using the scary-sounding Latin term, "Strongyloides," instead of telling the reader it's basically like hookworms.
The gaslighting continues when they blame the area's soil as not being conducive for proper drain field operations and why the govt hasn't 'fixed' it when, really, it sounds more like the residents can't afford to have their septic tanks pumped as scheduled.
Read 7 tweets
Oct 26, 2020
We may not be able to follow the money, but we *can* follow the Bag Man. This tattoo is a money laundering map to Shell Companies. This is a clusterfuck, but I will do my best. 1/ Image
Weaponized Autists found that the tattoo is of the Finger Lakes in upstate NY, which is meaningful to Hunter because it's where his mom, Neilia, was from (born in Skaneateles, NY). 2/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neilia_Hu… Image
Skaneateles, LLC in news articles caught my attention. I thought it was such a strange name. I would probably go with Acme Inc or something inconspicuous for my Shell Company purposes, but to each his own, I guess. 3/

washingtonexaminer.com/news/records-s…
Read 32 tweets
Oct 19, 2020
With all of this dirty Chinese money being laundered to the Bidens, CIA spies killed by China coinciding with that pay-off, and the Alan Parrot CIA whistleblower info re Benghazi and Seal Team 6/Extortion17, I reviewed this indictment from the DOJ. 1/

justice.gov/opa/pr/enterta… Image
So Pras from the Fugees and Chinese businessman Jho Low were laundering illegal foreign campaign contributions into the coffers of "Candidate A." 2/ Image
We know "Candidate A" is
@BarackObama because, as the incumbent, he was the only candidate with access to the White House in 2011-2012. 3/ Image
Read 37 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(