Tim Hogan 浩勤 Profile picture
Aug 15, 2022 8 tweets 3 min read Read on X
1. I see all the reports saying today is the 6th anniversary of the liberation of Manbij. I looked at my timeline and can't confirm that is so. I closely covered the battle and it ended when Daesh took hostages and travelled north into Jarabulus.
2. The SDF did not attack lest the hostages be harmed. Here is the Aug. 19, 2016 @BBC report on the #Daesh convoy:
6. If you ever wondered why I'm certain that Erdogan and the Turkish MIT are #Deash, here are some of my reports starting just few days later when all the #Daesh who went to Jarabulus suddenly became extras in Erdogan's celebration of the 500th year anniversary
7. of the Battle of Dabiq that that forms the ideological foundation for the ISIS/Daesh ideology. If the IC doesn't know this all happened, shame on them. And if they do, and our leaders haven't taken action to deal with Erdogan, shame on them all for that.
8. Here's a link to the BBC report. bbc.com/news/world-mid…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tim Hogan 浩勤

Tim Hogan 浩勤 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TimInHonolulu

Jun 8
1. Law of Unintended Consequences: Putin used his control over the traitorous former US president Donald Trump to cause the @HouseGOP to block support, including supply of weapons, to Ukraine, forcing Ukraine to turn to home-grown weapons. The result is a long-reach strategic
2. capability that, prior to Putin's activation of the orange stooge and his sub-stooge, @SpeakerJohnson, Ukraine didn't posses. This attack in South Ossetia is over 600 miles from the Ukrainian lines. Image
3. Moscow is only 350 miles from the Ukrainian lines. Image
Read 6 tweets
Jun 3
1. I was wondering something so I checked. I was the night manager of the NY Plaza 10 years prior to this film. This was the Donald Trump I remembered. Not very bright, somewhat brash with a Queens accent. But he was fairly articulate. But what we now witness is Image
2. someone very different. Inarticulate, rambling and at times totally unhinged. Unrecognizable. What could have done this to the guy from Queens? Here's one possibility. Image
3. The trial established one fact that gets little attention. It is now proven that Donald Trump has engaged in unprotected sexual contact with commercial sex workers. That is a fact that, when the NY State PSI is done, may catch the attention of the probation officials
Read 8 tweets
Jun 3
1. As the GOP and Trump become more unhinged and erratic I think I know why. They are likely learning what I discovered that Trump can be put in mental and medical assessment that can isolate him for up to 30 days. He likely suffers from dementia and stimulant addiction.
2. The state has an obligation to protect prisoners, prison population and staff and so that assessment will likely be part of what the judge decides upon sentencing when he determines whether to commit him to rehabilitation initially. I'm watching for how long it takes for
3. Trump to report to probation for PSI. If he's as bad as he appears, they'll have to clean him up. He was sniffling so likely used yesterday. The urine test may clear in a few days but hair is good for 90. I noticed he had gotten a noticeable hair cut in the past few days.
Read 8 tweets
Jun 2
1. Unless the SCOTUS agrees with Trump that POTUS can harm justices with impunity, Trump's two federal trials will likely continue. If it is reasonably unlikely that the trials can be completed before the election then Jack Smith should consider the following:
2. In DC. Trump engaged in an organized violent attempt to overthrow US Constitution by attacking with a violent force with elements that were well-armed and waiting orders in Virginia. Whiskey Rebellion and Shays Rebellion support charge of Treason under the levies war clause
3. and statutory treason charge. Trump is likely under court supervision throughout the election and the addition of pre-trial supervision for a capital offense will be of little additional restriction NY won't have already imposed. There will be time for pretrial proceedings
Read 8 tweets
Jun 2
1. Reading NY law for some professional development. I see that if a person is not granted unconditional release they'll be under some form of probation supervision. First they do a presentencing report. What if a person is an alleged drug abuser? Do they dig into their past? Image
2. I wonder what the case law say about a probationer hanging around with people who have tried but failed to overthrow the Constitution? Would they be considered "disreputable?" What if you when you plan a big convention full of them? What are "injurious or vicious habits? Image
3. Would threatening witnesses and jurors suffice? Plus it must be exciting to know that your probation officer and come to you home and look around any time they want without warning.
Read 4 tweets
Jun 1
1. One the greatest acts of disinformation that the media even our trusted @MSNBC buy into is that there are no ethical laws that apply to SCOTUS. That is false. 28 USC 455 makes clear that justices are covered by the mandatory recusal law. What the law lacks is a mechanism
2. to force recalcitrant SCOTUS justices to recuse when the law makes clear it's mandatory. But, what we all forget is the members of SCOTUS are all lawyers. They are all admitted to the bar and can be disbarred. The profession has the duty to police its own.
3. If Alito does not recuse, if Canon who personally knows a material witness does not recuse, members of their state bars are required to file a complaint if they have knowledge of a violation. If they don't they can be reported for failing to report.
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(