David Puente Profile picture
Sep 18, 2022 19 tweets 12 min read Read on X
1/ Titolo: "Sblocco dei ricordi" 🧵👇

"Bravo ! Sempre con lei . Non molli" diceva Barbara a Roberto il 15 marzo 2020.

Link:
2/ "Dove abbiamo fallito ?" chiedeva Barbara a Roberto il 7 marzo 2020.

Link:
3/ "Ma che palle! Ma cosa devono precisare ogni volta gli webeti. Bravo prof" scriveva Barbara a Roberto il 27 giugno 2018.

Link:
5/ Anche qui (5 maggio 2018), ma il tweet originale sembra rimosso.

Link:
6/ "Forza Roberto" scriveva rispondendo al No vax Davide Barillari il 4 e 5 maggio 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/JExL4
7/ "Prima di partecipare a un varicella party è meglio pensarci due volte. Con la salute non si scherza #vaccini" scriveva Barbara citando Roberto.

Link:
archive.ph/FCnwV
8/ "Scusate ma non posso resistere ! forza Roberto" scriveva Barbara il 12 agosto 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/NEWx7
9/ "Se 10 #vaccini siano troppi o troppo pochi, ci è sembrato sensato chiederlo a chi di mestiere fa l'immunologo come Roberto" riprendeva Barbara da Rizzoli il 22 giugno 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/ZzqxJ
10/ Barbara, il 22 giugno 2018, riprendeva un tweet di Roberto contro Matteo. Anche via Facebook.

Link:
archive.ph/u9ZWT

facebook.com/10000291557379…
11/ Il 24 giugno 2018 riprendeva il tweet di Salvo anche via Facebook.

Link:
archive.ph/pOc5N

facebook.com/10000291557379…
12/ Ah, Davide bloccò Barbara. Tweet del 16 maggio 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/BRaS2
13/ "Ribadisco il concetto: lo Stato dovrebbe proteggere la salute dei bambini quando la loro vita viene messa a rischio dalle scelte dei loro genitori. Un Paese civile difende i piu deboli" riprendeva Barbara da Roberto il 7 maggio 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/s2Usp
14/ "Le #opinioni non sono tutte uguali, non contano tutte allo stesso modo.Finalmente un Collega con personalità da vendere. Roberto: ecco perché la scienza non è democratica" riprende Barbara il 4 maggio 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/PXHez
15/ "Non per paragonarmi a lui perché inarrivabile ma #Burioni lotta contro i novax io contro i pseudo esperti di diritto in medicina . Non so chi soffra di più" scriveva Barbara il 20 maggio 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/xCZT4
16/ Potrei continuare per ore. Tweet del 9 maggio 2018.

Link:
archive.ph/Xsk3f

twitter.com/search?q=(from…
16/ "Davvero un peccato che i #Novax non possano usare la mia immagine per eleggermi a loro idolo ! Davvero una occasione persa 😢 cercherò di sopravvivere. Del resto già ad agosto li avevo presi a mazzolate. Non mi faccio usare la da nessuno #sapevatelo" - Barbara il 30/12/2020
17/ Link al tweet: archive.ph/Uzx9k
18/ Per ricordare. open.online/2022/01/21/cov…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with David Puente

David Puente Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DavidPuente

May 1
1/ According to this user, Robert De Niro confronts pro Palestinian protesters in New York. I will explain why this story doesn't convince me.

2/ The subtitles in the video contain words never spoken by De Niro. In parentheses we read "October 7th" to support the claim that De Niro refers to the Hamas massacre. Image
3/ The video was recorded on april 27th. On Getty, I find many photos showing De Niro on the film set of the Netflix miniseries "Zero Day." None of the descriptions mention pro-Palestinian protesters.

gettyimages.it/immagine/rober…
Read 12 tweets
Apr 1
1/ Do you remember the hoax of the 300 kg of cocaine from Argentina to Ukraine by Zelensky? One of the sites that published this fake news was "The Boston Times". This fake newspaper (hosted in Russia) has published one more: «New Evidence Emerges of Ukraine’s Horrific “Forced Fertilization” Program, Inspired by Nazi Lebensborn».

Link:
bostontimes.org/2024/03/30/new…Image
2/ The source is the "Foundation to Battle Injustice" (FBI), founded by Prigozhin (Wagner) and directed by Mira Terada (convicted in the USA for money laundering). The false investigation was published on march 29 2024.

Link:
fondfbr.ru/en/articles/ze…
3/ According to the "Foundation", Zelensky authorized a program - codenamed "Zarathustra" - of forced fertilization of ukrainian women. The evidence? The testimony of an anonymous woman who "escaped from an incubation laboratory". Many words, but at the end there is a video. Image
Read 8 tweets
Mar 24
1/ More fake news about the Moscow massacre at Crocus City Hall. "Anastasia" (and others) posts a photo of one of the arrested terrorists and claims he is a "ukrainian citizen". She shares images with documents as evidence. In this case, the documents are wrong!
2/ The images come from the Telegram channel Rybar. The channel admins say that it's not the right person.

t.me/rybar/58487

3/ In the Rybar "profile", there is chechen Ruslan Magomedovich Azhiev ("Abdul-Hakim Shishani"). In the picture, it's possible to compare the two different men.

His arrest has not been announced in Russia. If you think, it would have been an important arrest for Putin.

Video 1:
Video 2: t.me/margaritasimon…
t.me/rusvesnasu/247…Image
Read 5 tweets
Mar 23
1/ "Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis" shared an interview by Alexey Danilov to blame Ukraine for the Moscow massacre at Crocus City Hall. The video is fake!
2/ The fake video was published by russian media 60Minut.

t.me/skabeevy/35174
3/ The video is composed. The image of the two journalists and the set design of the entire video are from an interview on march 16 2024.

Real video:

Read 8 tweets
Mar 12
1/ In march 2024, a document attributed to russian sources has surfaced. What makes it particularly fascinating is the signature (first and second page).
2/ The document was reportedly discovered in a hacked email account by ukrainian activists.

sprotyv.mod.gov.ua/aktyvisty-kibe…
sprotyv.mod.gov.ua/storage/2024/0…
3/ The signature is similar to that of a 2022 document.

informnapalm.org/ua/rosia-afryk…
informnapalm.org/ua/wp-content/…
Read 8 tweets
Mar 8
1/ In Italia esiste un circolo culturale chiamato "Amici della Russia Imperiale" con "sede legale in Russia". Nel marzo 2022, a seguito dell'invasione di Vladimir Putin in Ucraina, il circolo sospende le attività in Italia. Si fa per dire e capiremo perché.

facebook.com/russia.imperia…
facebook.com/russia.imperia…Image
2/ In uno dei post della pagina Facebook, il circolo culturale "Amici della Russia Imperiale" si dichiara "apolitico". Eppure, la pagina condivide immagini e foto che elogiano palesemente il leader russo Vladimir Putin.

3/ In particolare, c'è un convinto sostegno all'invasione russa in Ucraina. Ecco alcuni post contenenti immagini di soldati con il simbolo della Z e gli auguri di una vittoria contro l'Ucraina.

Read 17 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(