Paola Poot 🕵🏼 Profile picture
Oct 19, 2022 12 tweets 6 min read Read on X
🧵Woot! I finally debunked @GAballots categorising as a failure the counting of 909 Fulton ballots (documented on one batch sheet) in the 2020 Georgia hand count.

The batch failed according to his formula which checks for differences in tallies for Trump, Biden and # ballots.
Context:

As with HUNDREDS of batches David erroneously marked as fails, he failed to allow for write-ins and undetermined ballots; they are separated from the batch and sent to a Vote Review Panel to be adjudicated, often entered into the CSV separately.

docs.voting.works/arlo/full-manu…
10 batches (323-332 from scanner 1) were counted together and recorded on one audit batch sheet.

That's okay, because audit tables received CONTAINERS of batches of ballots.

Manual: "Pull the ballots out of the container and stack neatly on the table."

docs.voting.works/arlo/full-manu…
David marked this batch (sheet) as a Fail for 3 reasons:

- Trump tally didn't match the ballot image tally (1 less in RLA CSV)

- Biden tally didn't match the ballot image tally (5 less in RLA CSV)

- total number of ballots didn't match (893 in CSV, 909 ballot images) = 16 diff
However, the audit batch sheet shows that 16 ballots were sent to the Vote Review Panel:

10 write-ins
6 undetermined

That accounts for the 16 ballot difference between the ballot images and the total tallies entered into the CSV from this batch sheet.
I looked through the 909 ballot images and found the 10 write-ins.

(Cropped and labelled here for convenience.)

ballot images:
dropbox.com/sh/v0njezpupx8…
That left 6 unaccounted 'undetermined' ballots to find.

I went through the 909 (!) ballot images again and tried to think like a fussy auditor: I looked for marks that weren't basic marks in ovals.

I found several ballots where the oval was filled but also had crosses or lines.
Variations found:

1 Trump with a diff write-in crossed out
1 Trump oval with X
1 Trump oval with /

3 Biden oval with /
5 Biden ovals with X

It now seemed likely that the 5 Biden ballots with Xs through ovals but only 1 of the 3 Trump ballots were sent to VRP for adjudication.
To test my theory, I looked through Fulton's Vote Review Panel sheets to see whether 10 write-ins & 6 undetermined ballots were ever received.

Counters are meant to write the batch name on the envelope of ballots going to VRP. But there were no obvious candidates for scanner 1
However, page 71 in the PDF document of VRP sheets showed 2 "und" rows:

+ 10 ballots:
7 invalid write-ins
3 valid write-ins

+ 6 ballots:
1 vote for Trump
5 votes for Biden

What are the chances, eh?

I declare that these two 'und's are for Scanner 1 batches 323 - 332!

Hurrah!
Sources:

scanner 1 ballot images:
dropbox.com/sh/v0njezpupx8…

ballot images by filename:
ballots.youpeople.org/?wide=true

audit batch & VRP sheets:
sos.ga.gov/page/2020-gene… (Fulton)
Hey, @GAballots, this is what #transparency looks like.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Paola Poot 🕵🏼

Paola Poot 🕵🏼 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @PootDibou

Aug 15, 2023
The evidence against Sidney Powell re: Coffee County is the SullivanStrickler deposition.

Other counties mentioned in the context of illegal forensic imaging:

- Antrim County, MI
- Wayne County, MI
- Clark County, NV

Georgia Indictment

SullivanStrickler deposition
https://t.co/dzsXLXUhN9documentcloud.org/documents/2390…

Indictment

Act 159

On or about the 7th day of May 2022, SIDNEY KATHERINE POWELL made at least one of the following false statements and representations in a sworn deposition with the United States House of Representatives Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol:

1. That she "didn't have any role in really setting up" efforts to access voting machines in Coffee County, Georgia, or Antrim County, Michigan;

2. That she was aware there was an "effort by some people" to get access to voting ' machines in Georgia but that she did not "know what happened with that" and did not "remember whether that was Rudy or other folks."

This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy.
SullivanStrickler deposition p75

Q: The work that was done in Coffee County, was that done -- was the customer for that work Sidney Powell?

A: Sidney Powell paid the bills.

Q: What's your understanding of who the customer was for the purpose of the engagement agreement for the Coffee County work?

A: Sidney Powell.
Read 18 tweets
Mar 28, 2023
Proud Boy, George Meza:

"Stop mentioning Antifa and BLM. This was OUR battle and, essentially, OUR victory."

"Every time you tell anyone that we were set up in any way, you're telling them that you would not have acted unless someone else wasn't holding web.archive.org/web/2021011019…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Deposition of Georgia Meza
16 March 2022

1) Trump as an ally of the Proud Boys

GM: I think Donald Trump is an ally.

He could've publicly denounced us many times, right? I mean, I think once he made the statement that he didn't know who the Proud Boys govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GP…twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“Jenna Ellis has agreed that her statements about the 2020 election being stolen were misrepresentations”

coloradonewsline.com/briefs/former-…
Read 5 tweets
Jan 18, 2023
🧵 When @DineshDSouza and True The Vote started making 2000 Mules, the ONLY 'evidence' they had about the Nov 2020 election was Fulton County, Georgia, drop box video and Atlanta analysis from the 2021 RUNOFF election.
2000 Mules

Dinesh D'Souza: You sent me a screenshot, Catherine, where you were requesting video. And I believe it was the state of Georgia saying "this video does not exist, and we can't tell you why it doesn't exist."

Catherine Engelbrecht: Right. That was in Fulton County.
2000 Mules

Fulton County, Georgia - 2021 runoff election period

Average # ballots delivered: 1
Read 29 tweets
Jan 17, 2023
Seen vs. narrated ballot counts in 2000 Mules

How many ballots do you SEE?
"About 50 ballots checked for fingerprints, which were inconclusive"

newsmax.com/politics/ballo…
December 7, 2020, indictment

web.archive.org/web/2021012620… Image
Read 5 tweets
Jan 7, 2023
3 Dec: Rudy shows a deceptively edited video at a Georgia State Senate meeting. It is shared by Trump. The Gateway Pundit names Rudy Freeman

4 Dec: officials debunk the false allegations of a hidden suitcase & counting ballots multiple times

Trabnscript, monitor notes & Ruby 🧵
Justin Gray (WSB-TV): We went frame by frame with State election investigators.

1/
Justin Gray: [State election investigators] already spent HOURS analyzing this video looking at the election night surveillance tape that President Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani calls a smoking gun, Quote "suitcases pulled from under a table"

2/
Read 34 tweets
Jan 6, 2023
Q: You see Ruby Freeman take [ballots] off the scanner after scanning them?

Deputy Chief of Investigations: They're not tabulated. You have to push a button to accept. She never did that. Jams up. She never pushed accept. She reloads them & does it again.
voterga.org/wp-content/upl…
Ruby Freeman was interviewed by the GBI, FBI and the Secretary of State's office the day the Rudy Giuliani disinformation video came out.

Deposition of James Callaway, Deputy Chief of Investigations of the Secretary of State's Office

p39 & p37
voterga.org/wp-content/upl…
re: woman in yellow scanning: "The scanner was giving her complete fits. You could see how many times it was giving her issues. So much so, she had to open the machine to wipe it down. You could scan 25 different times, and you're not tabulating until you hit the 'accept' button"
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(