Eireacht Profile picture
Oct 21, 2022 9 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Evidence of Ethnic Cleansing as (reluctantly) documented by the OSCE in 2015, a mine shaft found pact with girls, at the hands of the now free Tornado Battalion.

If this is what's recored on the land liberated by the DPR in 2015, imagine what other atrocities will be found?
"[Nazi battalions] went door to door checking IDs... taking people to Mariupol Airport [torture chambers]

They poured water on the floor, where they threw me and linked my genitals to a welding machine

In boiler room you'd see... scratches on walls from people trying to breath"
"At that time the SBU (secret police) didn't know how to do it (torture) they were thought by Dnepr, who were learned how to torture from Israeli instructors, brought in by Mr. Kolomoisky (funder of Azov, Dnepr & Zelensky)"

Also testimony of brutal torture of someone's mother
"Why did they kill my mother, I don't understand, she was just knitting socks, why... She wanted to live, she did!"

Despite the publication of these crimes against humanity, people of Donbass got no reaction from the west

"I spoke at OSCE events they know all this & control it"
How did this terrorism get to such impunity? These nationalist battalions first met resistance from mass protests of the coup, then local police, and finally under ground resistance, each were systematically destroyed.
Here on May 9th 2014 an event to remember the victory over fascism in Mariupol seems premature, when crowds of civilians are mowed down by automatic weapons and APCs, imagine surviving the battle of Berlin only to be murdered by Bandera's men. Local police too are slaughtered
Finally after terrorizing the masses from ever again assembling on the streets through wholesale murder, a siege of the local police ends in another "Slava Ukraini", it is only then that the above impunity of ethnic cleansing, torture and midnight disappearances becomes possible
And let's not forget none of this would be possible if it wasn't for the #EmpireOfLies #EmpireOfChaos twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
This is only a fragment of the crimes by the Kiev regime, if people want to watch full documentary, & others you can watch it here on telegram, preferably open in your laptop to download for TV: t.me/documentarypla…

(In channel search #Donbass, #yemen etc to find other docs)

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Eireacht

Eireacht Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @eireacht

Mar 29, 2023
The Holodomor was fringe antisemitic Nazi/Banderite recruitment propaganda a few years ago, but now it's western fact thanks to "Historian" Timothy Snider, whose neo-nazi bible "Blood Lands" has proven to be almost absolutely false in Grover Furr's "Blood Lies".
Propaganda🧵
1/11 "Blood Lies" by G...ImageImageImage
In Blood Lands Snider deliberately mistranslates, makes fake claims unsupported by his sources, or uses 2nd sources which are in turn baseless, he depends on the reader not calling the bluff of a Yale professor, he has become a favourite of fascists from Lithuania to Ukraine
2/11 "Blood Lies" by G...ImageImageImage
That the famine happened is not in dispute as explained in the above pages, collectivisation is what ended the periodic famines which went far back into Tzarist times.

It's important to counter these big lies, because it's on these that masses of smaller ones depend, every
3/11 "Inventing Reality: Th...
Read 11 tweets
Feb 23, 2023
This day 9 years ago, the Maidan coup was complete

Feb 20th: snipers kill 100⬇️
Feb 21st: Yanukovych concedes to all demands:

-early elections
-until then a coalition gov
-limit Presidential powers

Later 21st: automatic weapons spray his car in Kiev

1/
Yanukovych then travels to Kharkov

Feb 22nd: Ukra parliament declares him "missing" (despite his press conference from Kharkov) and illegally declare him not president (with no impeachment process)

The same parliament who:

2/
The parliament continuing with it's unconstitutional actions elects a new president Turchynov, who is immediately recognised by the west. Yanukovych now enters exile in Russia via Crimea.

But now western media, after the deed is done, concedes the importance of neo-nazis
3/
Read 11 tweets
Feb 21, 2023
9 years ago on the 20th February, 100 protesters & police were murdered by agent provocateur snipers sparking what would become the Maidan coup

the Estonian foreign minister and EU foreign affairs com. leaked call⬇️

But this wasn't the first use of this dirty trick by the CIA🧵
Lithuania 1991 was also victim of agent provocateur snipers, who killed 14 to frame the red army eventually leading it to be the 1st to cede the USSR

For exposing this, Investigative journalist Algirdas Paleckis faces ~7 years prison as a Russian spy by "state secret" evidence
Venezuela 2002, 19 were killed by agent provocateur snipers, fortunately, democratically elected Chavez wasn't toppled, although not for the lack of effort from the CIA.

The coup plotters even recorded a statement to be televised, talking of the deaths before they even happened
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(