Ask @JustinTrudeau Qs! Mine thread: /1
1. Where's the promised disability benefit?
2 Are females their own demographic entitled to our own words, sports, spaces and activism?
3. Should women be allowed to express dissent about gender identity ideology and censorship #billc11 Image
/2. How much funding goes to promote the idea that TQ+ "identities" are marginalized and should be tied to LGB activism and organizations, even if LGBs don't agree? How does rebranding white, affluent college students as "diversity" via blue hair and they/them pronoun demands Image
/3.
help really promote diversity in Canada. Can't we promote the acceptance of diverse men and women without paying to medicalize them and fund them as non-men and non-women? How much money goes to programs like Gegi.Ca instead of poor, disabled and indigenous Image
/4 people who don't have clean drinking water.
The inflation crisis and housing crisis happened on your watch. How many chances should we give you before voting for admittedly terrible alternative, PP.
As a lefty, I despise him, but I despise you too.
Do I have cause? ImageImage
/5 I call on all Canadians, especially ones who don't want to have vote Conservative, to demand that the Liberals and #NDP (or labour in the UK) get back to real work, real issues, & less performative, rebranding activism and political censorship. #billc11 #Trudeau #NoToSelfID Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Rejecting Gender Ideology. With typos

Rejecting Gender Ideology. With typos Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @sanityexxs

May 12
Non-binary is trending,
Nobody is non-binary and the claim is much more than annoying narcissism and attention seeking.
It's the gender lobby's most effective tool to recruiting people to reject their sex class and to feel they have a stake in erasing sex class in language, law and policy. It's the fast track to convincing women to abandon their political class and claim a gender identity (which is designed to erase sex class in language, law, sports, and policy.)
1/
By declaring normalImage
2/ non-feminine, non-masculine aesthetics (appearance styles) as making some women non-women, they/thems, the gender lobby is able to recruit any women who reject femininity to take the societal and political stand that their appearance makes them non-women. Some of these women are bribed to support the agenda of sex class erasure, some have no idea what the implications are.
But the implications are that when women or society see non-feminine women as non-women and see feminized men as women, then the link between sex class the word WOMAN are severed.

When the word woman becomes detached from it's function as being a sex class identifier,Image
3/ women lose more than just the word woman. They lose the right to all of the sex-specific resources linked to the word woman. WOMEN'S sports are female-specific, ...until the word woman no longer refers to females because some females have opted out and men have opted in. The same happens with women's activism which becomes a male-inclusive and male dominated and female neglecting.

By convincing women they are non-women by presentation styles,Image
Read 9 tweets
Apr 4
@SariboCook Feminism is activism FOR females BY females for FEMALE issues. Male inclusive and "genderology' feminism is the patriarchial establishment rebranding itself.
Also, most of us don't hate people who thnk they are trans. we hate the
1/ Image
@SariboCook 2/ male rebranding, colonization, and rebranding. And we hate the unnecessary medialization for profit to simulate the oppose sex. None of these ideas are Image
@SariboCook 3/ left wing, pro woman, pro LGB or anti patriarchy.
You've bought the lie of the establishment because it's been sold to you effectively.
And
Read 5 tweets
Mar 16
#SignsItMustBeACult is trending.
Gender identity ideology is a cult, but not only that, a harmful cult doing damage that most people are unaware of.
Thread of Damage
1/
First, while genderologists tell you it frees people from stereotypes, it doesn't do that. Instead of arguing to break stereotypes based on one's sex, it argues to redefine yourself by stereotypes, creating new boxes, new tribalism, and dissassocaition and medicalization that goes with those boxesImage
2/ #SignsItMustBeACult
Recruits and indoctrinates kids using marketing tactics that had to be banned Image
3/ #SignsItMustBeACult
Glamorizes self harm
Read 7 tweets
May 22, 2023
As someone who was briefly part of the alternative queer scene and am pretty in favor of adults having weird private sexual tastes, AGP ( I dated one) still poses a problem. That's because it's more than a private kink. My experience with AGP men is that it is more than a kink
1/
it is a personality disturbance which is fueled by the hormones and arousal of kink. Again, you say, so what, we cannot criminalize narcissism or kink. We can't, but we can and should be critical of kink in the public being accepted and normalized-what I saw of MOST AGP men
2/
is tht they CANNOT keep it under control. It's not just bedroom play. And that's why it gets marched out into their public life. It's out in public because they cannot control it, and because it gives them a rush (and arousal) they don't want to. Those of us who normalize
3/
Read 17 tweets
May 21, 2023
I am a leftist, but I am willing to be critical of left wing parties, establishments, and "women's" orgs that have failed women by pandering to this ideology. These are not personal attacks. We have been captured, we have tried to play along. some of us meant well, some
of us are influenced by other leftist policies or concerns other than defeating gender ideology.
I consider it my number one concern, because I don;t think we can fight for abortion rights, rape shelters, or other women's issues while men take our name and our funding. Some
people don't agree. It is a difference of opinion. But I know where I stand. I care about left wing values and polices deeply, but the defacto left wing parties now are not leftist and are failing us. I'm willing to be non-defensive about that.
Read 6 tweets
May 21, 2023
It's not extremist to refuse to think that altered men are women.
We have normalized the illusion that this is good and acceptable, and we can un-normalize it by changing the language and concepts that frame these men as women -and reassert that they are men.
Nobody wants a society where they measure your hair length as they do in IRAN to be sure that you conform to sex stereotypes. But as long as men are allowed to pass themselves off as women, that will be the reaction created. That will be the backlash.
We can be honest now-
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(