Matthew Foldi Profile picture
Dec 21, 2022 15 tweets 18 min read Read on X
The #TopMinion phone bank is the unsung hero of 2022

We made over 1,OOO,OOO calls for Republicans around the country, helping our friends win primaries and general elections

While some of them came up short, I'm confident we'll see them soon

Here's who we called for...

(1/xx) Image
The #TopMinion Phone Bank called all over New York, starting with @claudiatenney in her primary in the new #NY24 district, which she resoundingly won en route to a landslide victory in November

(2/x) Image
If at first you don't succeed...

@EliseStefanik is a huge supporter of @marcmolinaro, and when her team asked if the #TopMinion Phone Bank could call for him, we did over 5O,OOO calls for him in the #NY19 special

While he came up just short then, he won in November!

(3/xx) Image
Another New York Republican who the #TopMinion Phone Bank called for is @colinschmitt, who came up *just short* in his #NY18 bid, that @EliseStefanik also championed

If it weren't for Colin there's no doubt DCCC Chair Sean Patrick Maloney would be heading back to Congress

(4xx) Image
To recap, in NEW YORK, the #TopMinion Phone Bank called for:

- 👑 @claudiatenney in #NY24
- @marcmolinaro in #NY19 (s/o @EliseStefanik for the idea)
- @colinschmitt in #NY18 (s/o @EliseStefanik for the idea)

(5/xx)
Heading to the West Coast, the #TopMinion Phone Bank called all over Oregon, but nowhere more than for the incoming #OR05 Congresswoman @LChavezDeRemer!

(6/xx) Image
Another Oregon Republican the #TopMinion Phone Bank called for is @ChristineDrazan, who came up just short in her #ORGOV campaign, but showed Republicans how to put states that no one thinks we can win firmly in play–and hugely helped out downballot candidates

(7/xx) Image
Once it became clear that @LChavezDeRemer would win in #OR05, her team asked if the #TopMinion Phone Bank could call for @alekskarlatos in #OR04 instead because he could use the reinforcements

While Alek sadly came up short, he's an American hero and a huge inspiration

(8/xx) Image
To recap, in OREGON, the #TopMinion Phone Bank made tens of thousands of calls for:

- 👑 @LChavezDeRemer in #OR05
- @ChristineDrazan in #ORGOV
- @alekskarlatos in #OR04 (s/o @LChavezDeRemer for the idea)

(9/xx)
In 2020, @millermeeks won a landslide *6 vote* victory in #IA02–this year, she won reelection in #IA01 by well over *6 PERCENT*

The #TopMinion Phone Bank was thrilled to call for MMM!

(10/xx) Image
The #TopMinion Phone Bank loved calling for @hinsonashley in #IA01–both because she does a fantastic job representing Iowans (and their love of bacon-filled fanny packs) and throwing the best Christmas parties every year!

(11/xx) Image
To recap, in IOWA the #TopMinion Phone Bank made tens of thousands of calls for:

- 👑 @millermeeks in #IA01
- 👑 @hinsonashley in #IA02

(12/xx)
In Pennsylvania, the #TopMinion Phone Bank made tens of thousands of calls for @JeremyShafferPA in #PA17

Sadly Jeremy came up just short, but he kept this race on the radar and close until the very end

(13/xx) Image
In #PASEN, the #TopMinion Phone Bank made tens of thousands of calls for @DrOz, who did an incredible job keeping this race close even though the msm was in the tank for his opponent more than almost anywhere else in the country

(14/xx) Image
To recap, in PENNSYLVANIA, the #TopMinion Phone Bank made tens of thousands of calls for:

- @JeremyShafferPA in #PA17 (s/o @DevinMBilski for the idea)
- @DrOz in #PASEN

(15/xx)

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Matthew Foldi

Matthew Foldi Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MatthewFoldi

May 15
NEW from me on Joe Biden's rush to regulate...everything, no matter the consequence

Is this a sign that he thinks his days are numbered?

(1/xx) matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/bidens-hidde…
As we hurdle towards Election Day, President Joe Biden’s administration looks to be hedging its bets by rolling out thousands of pages of regulations that will tie up former President Donald Trump and smother the economy–an odd move for a campaign that seems convinced that Biden’s destiny is to remain in office until he is in his late 80s.

(2/xx)matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/bidens-hidde…
With the presidential election focusing increasingly on Trump’s trials and Biden’s (ever-declining) mental state, a former White House aspirant is pushing policy back to center stage–and shining an interesting spotlight on a way that Biden’s White House team is perhaps a little bit more concerned about the polls that their boss claims to be, as @AlexThomp reported.

(3/xx)axios.com/2024/05/14/bid…
Read 10 tweets
May 7
New from me on the elections in Indiana tonight in #INSEN, #IN03, #IN05, #IN06, and #IN08, where there's going to be a big generational shift led by Indiana's next senator, @Jim_Banks

(1/xx)matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/generational…Image
Today’s primaries in Indiana have been sleepy affairs–mostly. But following this November, the Hoosier State will send a crop of elected officials to Washington who are generations younger than the current ones, no matter what happens tonight.

(2/xx)matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/generational…
Kicking things off is the state’s marquee race, the mostly uneventful primary for Senate, which looks primed for a sweep by @Jim_Banks.

All the action here was before the primary, where Banks’s allies successfully boxed former Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels out of the race before he even jumped in.

(3/xx)matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/generational…
Read 15 tweets
Mar 19
NEW from me:

Why are @SenatorDurbin, @ChopraCFPB, and a Dem dark money propaganda site working overtime to punish people who use credit card rewards points?

And what does @ThePointsGuy have to do with it???

(1/xx) matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/the-cfpbs-pu…
Life is filled with big decisions: where/if you go to college, who you marry, and what credit card you get.

(2/xx)matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/the-cfpbs-pu…
As is the case with most multi-billion dollar industries, there is a garden variety of “experts” deeply invested in making sure you go with their school, child, and credit card, respectively.

(3/xx)matthewfoldi.substack.com/p/the-cfpbs-pu…
Read 37 tweets
Mar 5
NEW from me @TheSpectator

Super Tuesday ft. what #NDAL's @Armstrong_ND and #TN05's @AndyOgles told me, along with what candidates in #AKAL (@nancyforalaska), #MISEN (@MikeRogersForMI) and #ME02 (@AustinTheriault) think about Trump in their states

(1/xx)thespectator.com/newsletter/nik…
Across America tomorrow, fifteen states from Alaska to Maine are voting in presidential primaries, shifting the presidential primary into even higher gear.

(2/xx)thespectator.com/newsletter/nik…
While @NikkiHaley made history by winning the DC primary, Trump will have some presumed momentum of his own, as he’s predicted to easily win tonight’s caucus in North Dakota (NOTE: he did win @NDGOP caucus).

(3/xx)thespectator.com/newsletter/nik…
Read 15 tweets
Feb 26
I’m in Geneva covering @HillelNeuer’s historic summit on a Future Beyond @UNRWA, which is being hosted by @UNWatch

(1/xx)
Of course I believe it’s helpful when reporters acknowledge their biases—mine is simple

I support America, Israel, and civilization—consequently I believe that the @UN is an affront to humanity and that @UNRWA should be dismantled brick by brick and thrown into the ocean

(2/xx)
@UN @UNRWA In a matter of just a few days, @UNWatch’s @HillelNeuer collected over 100,000 signatures to deliver to Hamas’s friends like @antonioguterres at the @UN about dismantling @UNRWA

(3/xx)
Read 50 tweets
Feb 7
This is one of the most important stories I've done in quite some time, and I do urge everyone to follow along for this whole thread about our massive failures in Afghanistan, and to see how little top Biden officials gave "a fuck"

(1/xx)thespectator.com/topic/biden-ad…
Prior to the Afghanistan withdrawal, Biden officials said behind closed doors that secretary of state @SecBlinken and national security advisor @JakeSullivan46 “don’t give a fuck” about rescuing Americans from the clutches of the Taliban.

(2/xx)thespectator.com/topic/biden-ad…
@SecBlinken @JakeSullivan46 The admission came on a late August 2021 phone call held between the Department of Defense and congressional Democrats, based on @TheSpectator’s review of contemporaneous text messages.

(3/xx)thespectator.com/topic/biden-ad…
Read 41 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(