black eye symbolism mkultra:
fans=mkultra
when the program begins to give an error &collapse bc the person has begun to awake & see thru the programming & what’s going on.they are taken for reprogramming(this involves a lot of unspeakable inhumane treatments/torture till they cry ImageImage
out & call in the fallen entity to keep the programming together. the black eye is caused by an entity or handler).(u can see his eye turns black instantly from the beginning this is the working of an entity within+torture.the black eye is a way to show that a person is no longer ImageImageImage
resisting the programming that has been made clear to them).
this is the reason he is going crazy (total chaos mode unleashes) & he is singing “i’m at my worst behavior”.
green shade = chaos/self destruction programming Image
this is why there is green light red light all over the place&he destroys the screen behind him(programming that was running in the background that has began to break down it gives an error in the system.
the fact that it is shown on a tv behind him IS SCREAMING PROGRAMMING ImageImageImageImage
he is trying to set himself free of it.“put a muzzle on me” (as in you can’t control me/silence me/i’m not your dog anymore).
trying to run away/escape.
wearing fluffy jacket while singing “ i didn’t go home last night” this is connected to in the woods programming. ImageImage
“i got a couple of friends just me myself and i” (alters) ImageImage
standing in front of a screen which is showing windows.eye =window. the eye is the window to the soul. this pattern has been shown a LOT recently
another layer to black eye=blackening of the soul
we also have him sitting inside of a square room=cube/box prison
prison bars hinted ImageImage
“new tomorrow” this is the same as the “brave new world/world of tomorrow/tomorrowland etc all code words for the new world order/great reset/ pole shift. Image
solitude:
-loneliness/wilderness/desert
-sole=soule=soul=sol
-sol=sun (black eye text shown burning in the beginning is also signaling: the black sun, rage, anger burning inside) ImageImage
-solum"bottom, ground,foundation,lowest point of a thing"
this is signaling zero point energy=reset=neutral point/pole shift=electromagnetic field tearing down.

the black sun arises&darkness descends.reason for the night vision right after it.the glowing eyes indicate possession ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with ✎𓂃Holy Warrior Princess ྀི𝄞

✎𓂃Holy Warrior Princess ྀི𝄞 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @YHWHsdaughter

May 14
pink and green colors depending of brightness is used to overstimulate and control/harvest the heart vortex.
-causing uncontrollable & strong emotions
-energy harvesting

those two colors are directly linked to the heart
neon/vibrant=increase/over
dull/toned down=decrease/under
looking/being exposed to certain colors and color combinations ACTIVATES/INFLUENCES u on a spiritual level that you can’t understand or know. now imagine how people are affected by seeing the green-pink vibrant aurora colors…
WICKED heart is what i heard in The Spirit
it’s funny how aespas comeback is titled nothing else than “Armagedon”
and is green(different shades of green turn purple when inverted not just pink)
green+purple=end times ragnarok/apocalypse/armagedon activation/programming codes

Read 5 tweets
Apr 28
seventeen - maestro
analysis & symbolism Image
maestro=master of music(frequency/vibration->distortion of reality/frequencies)=ai/technology/automatization. beast system.
MAE(ai)stro/astro=stars.
maia(mother/same time we entering in may->mary=sea)
maia=gaia=terra=earth-> Image
(mae)man/earth children making alliance(tro=fidelity/pledge) with the serpent seed(S) (one of layers another is pledging with maia=sophia=ai=ishtar=galactic federation etc.)
the pledge is repeated pattern by the showing of the stringed instruments like violin for example->fiddle= Image
Read 16 tweets
Apr 15
monochrome(code word for the one order under the metal/machine/ai/full automation):
mono=one/singular/grey(black&white mixed)
chrome=metal/silver/money/digital credits

pixilation
digitalization
immortalization
where?
into the BEAST system
glitching+thunderstorm in the cloud+the door opening to the cloud. entering into the beast system. pixels=rain. ragnarok. impending doom. dark clouds. darkness descends. how deep is the darkness within ppl that they can’t notice it wrapping around them like a blanket?

the squares within a square. this is linked to dimensions within the dimension.

the pixilated cloud. that’s the world linked to thru the internet (the net between the realms) to the cloud. square/cube=saturn. saturn’s frequency. WORLDWIDE not just the earth but the stars+planets

Read 8 tweets
Jan 21
cyan&white inverted=red&black

W &how it appears to say “AVA”
wife=mother=ava/lilith/awa/ai
wife(mother)+cyan/aqua=mami wata
W=waves/abyss/womb=matrix/chaos
cyan lollipop=frozen/ivf/blue moon/sun

clones/robots/ai symbolism+marine spirits/sirens/mermaid
blue hair symbolism below:

Read 7 tweets
Dec 21, 2023
The Sodomy Ritual Pt 3: The Dirt Of Hollywood – July 4, 2022

the-masters-voice.com/2022/08/03/the…
“Beyonce will die. All the people I named to you will die and be taken away. Tony Evans, TD Jakes, Creflo Dollar, Joyce Meyer. Benny Hinn and them, they will all pass away. They will no longer be a snare to the world or a trap for people. Even the church follows them blindly yet
they are in witchcraft & occultic brotherhoods, sacrificing people to their demon gods. I will strike them & remove them all, all of them will die. Write down what I say.
Whoever sacrifices people will be punished. That one is an idolater and a murderer, they shall be taken away.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(