Merry Christmas💁‍♀️
That being said, please enjoy today's video too ♪

T/N: If anyone can decrypt the meaning of Nino's emoticons, pls let me know
☆🎄Merry Christmas🎄☆
We're bringing you today's video from this location☆
I'm sure you already know☆

㊗️Celebrating Sexy-Zo's* Dome Concert
When Mr Accounting Went To Celebrate

Nino: Ninomiya is finally here at the venue~ Yay~! It's Sexy Zone!

Nino observes how the "xy" in Sexy Zone's logo has a different color.

T/N: I love how he mumbled so much that even he didn't know what he said in the captions.😂

Honestly, his video is giving me such fancam energy. This is the only kind of fancam that I need from Johnny's.
Sexy Zone is here!!!!!

Caption: Congratulations on your first Dome concert☆

Shori: Sexy Zone has made it to the Dome!!

Nino: Aww Sou-chan is crying! You can do this!

Caption: I teared up...

T/N: Nino tears up as he sings along to the opening number, "Sexy Zone".
Remember when Nino was singing along to "Sexy Zone" when they went shopping for camping goods? No?

Here you go:

Nino: Concerts where you're allowed to raise your voice are the best. It's awesome!

T/N: During the pandemic, concertgoers were told not to speak/vocally cheer for the idols in order to prevent the spread of COVID. This restriction was lifted recently and fans can cheer again.
It's kinda amazing that even where Nino's sitting, he's still getting these close-ups from the screen.

He cheered when Shori said his classic line, "Sexy rose"🌹
Imagine having an Arashi member waving to you from the stands... #SexyZone #blessed

Nino: Fuma!

Caption: He didn't notice me at all (^__^)

Nino: There it is! A favorite song of mine. "Bye Bye Dubai" is starting!

"Bye Bye Dubai ~See you again ~"
This PV is super emotional because you can also spot the young members of...

King & Prince - Kishi, Jinguji, Kaito, Genki
Travis Japan - Chaka, Machu
7 Men Samurai - Reia

Let me know if I missed anyone!
Nino: Ah~ Kikuchi Fuma has done it again. One-upping his kouhai. So unpleasant~

Nino: Ooh~ There he goes! He's headed somewhere.

T/N: I'm loving Nino's Sexy Zone concert commentary. Can we have a DVD release with his commentary as a bonus?
Nino: So Sexy Zone's concert has ended smoothly. To everyone in Sexy Zone, congratulations! It was a very moving show, which made me feel the history of your group. Thank you. It'd be nice if I can ask you about this tour. I hope you continue to do your best. Congratulations!☺️
Now that the "official" stuff with done with, time for the pranks! Nino's staking out Fuma's car again to surprise him with an interview.

Fuma: (opens the car door) What the--

Caption: It's gotta be pranks when it comes to the Extravert

Nino: (whispers) Hurry up, get in!
Fuma: Wait, what? Did you come (for the concert)?

Nino: Congratulations!
Fuma: Huh? What? Thank you! What?

Nino: Put on your seatbelt😂
Fuma: What? WHAT??

Nino: Hurry up! Everyone's waiting.
Fuma: This is scary! So you came?
Nino: I did!

Fuma: Seriously!?

Nino: Even though I was waving so hard at you!? On the contrary, seriously!?

Fuma: I can't believe it. There wasn't any hint and you didn't tell me.
Nino: I told you that I'd go!

Fuma: C'mon! I heard that you couldn't make it right up till the last minute. It's like, "You're never gonna make it." This is "I Am Shooketh 2022"!

N: Well...

F: Don't make it look like I just bombed this joke. This is my vibe after a show!
Fuma: So you watched the show?
Nino: I did!

Fuma: From the opening?
Nino: Um hmm. From Sexy⤴️Zone⤵️.

Fuma: Your pitch... What's up with your pitch?
Nino: I was watching, for real!

Fuma: Really?

T/N: Fuma looks so happy😊

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with T101 archive ⛈🌈 (formerly @transitions0101)

T101 archive ⛈🌈 (formerly @transitions0101) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @T101archive

Oct 2, 2023
[J&A press con 2/10]

Today's panel consists of Higashiyama Noriyuki (J&A president), Inohara Yoshihiko (Johnnys' IsLAND president), lawyers Kimeda Hiroshi and Yamada Masayuki.

As announced on the J&A website, Yamada Masayuki has been appointed as J&A's Chief Compliance Officer. Image
President Higashiyama starts off the press conference by offering his deepest apologies to the victims. Image
President Inohara adds that the victims are currently being subject to defamation by others. He appeals to these people to stop their abuse.

He says that it took a lot of bravery for the victims to come forward and he doesn't want that bravery to go to waste. Image
Read 9 tweets
Sep 14, 2023
⛔️JK

NTV interviewed former Junior Nagato Koji, who related his experience when he confided in his manager that he'd been sexually assaulted by Johnny Kitagawa.

Nagato: I told my manager, "I'm scared to see Johnny-san." I think he understood what it meant.
⤵️ Image
⚠️TW / SA

Interviewer: So you honestly confided in your manager? And what did they say?

Nagato: They said, "Don't talk about it here. Let's go over there." And we went to somewhere quiet. Then they said, "Why? Just do it. You know, you'd be able to go on a lot of shows."

Nagato: That manager was a nice person, someone who was friendly with me. I thought I could confide in them, but it turned out like this.

As a result, Nagato felt that he couldn't talk about this topic with anyone.

Nagato: It wasn't group hypnosis but it felt that way. Image
Read 6 tweets
Sep 7, 2023
[Johnny & Associates press conference 7/9]

Today's panel consists of Julie Fujishima, Higashiyama Noriyuki, Inohara Yoshihiko and Kimeda Hiroshi, legal counsel for J&A.

Julie and Higashiyama will explain how J&A will respond to the external experts' investigation report. Image
Julie finally acknowledges the sexual abuse that Johnny Kitagawa has inflicted on the Juniors and bows her head deeply in apology.
Higashiyama Noriyuki, the new president of J&A, explains that he will be retiring from onscreen work within the year in order to focus on his management responsibilities. Image
Read 21 tweets
May 11, 2023
[Mezamashi 12/5]
Daigo, who's in charge of the staging in Naniwa Danshi's concerts, shares his top 3 moments from the show.

🥇Platinum jet during Ubu LOVE
🥈Ending for "NANDE?!"
🥉Costumes for Naniwa Lucky Boy!!
🥉Costumes for Naniwa Lucky Boy!!

The members sang the first song they received as Naniwa, in the costumes they first wore as Naniwa.

🥈Ending for "NANDE?!"

The members stole the fans' hearts and escaped through a hole in the stage.
Daigo: It was so squeezy after we jumped in. ImageImageImage
🥇Platinum jet during Ubu LOVE

During the opening, the members appeared on stage via a platinum jet.

Daigo: It was our debut concert, so we wanted the opening number to have a big visual impact. ImageImageImage
Read 4 tweets
May 11, 2023
[news23 11/5]

TBS' news23 did a 10 min segment on the sexual abuse allegations against Johnny Kitagawa.

Since Okamoto Kauan's press con, another 5 former Johnny's Jr have come forward to speak about the abuse that they've suffered.

🎞️Full news clip:
newsdig.tbs.co.jp/articles/-/481… Image
A group of Johnny's fan volunteers held a press conference today, calling on J&A to be accountable for the claims of sexual abuse by former Johnny's Jr members.

Their petition has gathered more than 16,000 signatures, which they sent to J&A.
Penlight was moved to start this petition after Okamoto Kauan's press conference, where he spoke about the abuse under Kitagawa.

Kauan: I knew what would happen if I spoke out about it; I'd be unable to work, nothing else would change.
Read 11 tweets
May 11, 2023
A group of Johnny's fan volunteers (@Penlight0412) held a press conference today, calling on Johnny & Associates to demonstrate accountability for the claims of sexual abuse by former Johnny's Jr members.
news.livedoor.com/article/detail…
The fans have started a petition at Change.org in both Japanese and English, and have gathered 16,700 signatures thus far, including the endorsement of Flower Demo, a social movement protesting sexual crimes in Japan.

🔗Petition:
change.org/p/%E3%82%B8%E3…
TBS covered the fan petition and interviewed 2 former Johnny's Juniors, Okamoto Kauan and Hashida Yasushi, on 11 May.

I've translated the highlights of the news segment here. It's the most extensive coverage on a private broadcaster so far.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(