Javi Lopez ⛩️ Profile picture
Dec 27, 2022 29 tweets 15 min read Read on X
20 tests with AI to increase the resolution INSANITY mode.

From #pixelart to megadetail with #stablediffusion.

Left: "Initial image" VS Right: result "imagined".

I will also explain step by step how you can try yourself! Your head will blow up 🤯

1. Super Mario.

More 🧵👇 Super Mario, highly detailed, smooth, sharp focus, 8k, ray t
2. Guybrush Threepwood.
3. Wizzard.
4. Cute girls.
5. Sonic with ugly hands 😂 (is a work in progress for AIs).
6. Charmander (from "love you I'm cute" to "I will finish you").
7. Fez map (several versions).
8. Link.
9. Peach (well... more or less, hahaha).
10. Donkey Kong.
11. Eastward.

I was surprised by how beautiful the whale has turned out.
Disclaimer! with this experiment I'm not saying that the new images are better. In fact, #pixelart drives me crazy and many of the original images transmit a lot more to me.

I'm just exploring the potential of this tech. Something like this has so many potential applications.
12. Tales of Phantasia.

Even more difficult: not only pixelated, but also blurry. The mask is a cool addition 🤣
13. Thimbleweed Park.
14. Day of the Tentacle.
15. This is interesting: pixelated avatar of my friend.

Here we can see how the AI, having been trained with 5000M images, generates a bit of what it wants (the information is invented).

Of course: none of them look like him in real life 🤣
16. Another avatar.
17. Arrakis.
18. Someone asked me to try a #cryptopunks. Yeah!

This one has come out especially shabby 🤣
19. It also helps with very deteriorated images.
20. Prehistoric!

And well, the AI ​​has done a little what it wanted, as always, hahaha. I forgot to describe that the bottom thing was a bear. I only put "dinosaurs". And of course, this is what happened.
A promise made is a debt unpaid...

Follow this steps if you want to try yourself:

1/ From beta.dreamstudio.ai or your preferred StableDiffusion interface.

2/ Add the pixelated image as "Initial Image".

3/ Adjust width and heigh.
4/ Then, use a prompt like this: "[a detailed description of what you want], highly detailed, smooth, sharp focus, 8k, ray tracing, digital painting, concept art illustration, by artgerm, trending on artstation, nikon d850".
5/ Important! You will have to play with "Image Strength". The sweet point is around 25%-35%
6/ Important! You will have to play with "Cfg Scale" too. The trick is to use a high value around 16-20.
7/ Be patient! Lot of times you will have to cherry pick a good result after lot of trying. Usually they are bit... monstrous.
8/ By the using the "seed number" (for the Mario example I used 4128836123 and StableDiffusion 1.5) you can iterate over a promising image by "anchoring" it with the seed.

Hey, @EMostaque thanks a lot for SD! It is REALLY useful. I also tried with your avatar 😊
Hope u liked this thread!

Would you like to learn more about AI image generation?

🔥 Follow me! 🔥

I'm working on a prompts bundle I will release soon, with detailed explanations to be able to create awesome images! It will include the MOST ADVANCED prompts I found.
If you liked this thread, a RT to the first tweet of the thread will encourage me to keep posting, thanks! 🙏👇

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Javi Lopez ⛩️

Javi Lopez ⛩️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @javilopen

May 13
⚡ Tutorial: How to Generate This Amazing Image!

Lot of people are playing with Generative AI but only a few like Ben Nash have mastered it.

Here's how... Oops! What a CLICKBAIT thread starter I just wrote, LOL. But seriously, this is a totally legit step-by-step tutorial: Image
1/ Step one: go follow @bennash. Man, thank you for letting me share this tutorial!

By the way, if someone is reading this and is interested in creating tutorials for Magnific, and you would like me to share your work, just let me know! ❤️
2/ Generate the base image using Midjourney. Prompt in ALT. A scene from the movie Metropolis with buildings made of glass, 35mm film still in the style of Vittorio Storaro and oval shaped skyscrapers in the background, a train is moving on an elevated bridge through the city, very high resolution.
Read 6 tweets
Apr 21
🤯 This is insane

Simulon can add any 3D model to your real footage video in a matter of minutes.

It's so real that I almost can touch it!

Another crazy example:

Try to guess which objects on the table are fake. The truth will be revealed at the end of the video.

You can move your mobile camera as fast as you wish. The 3D model will remain 100% fully and perfectly integrated. Crazy!

Read 8 tweets
Mar 19
⚡ Texturized 100% with AI in 5 minutes 🤯

I remember spending 30 hours on texturing, lighting, and rendering to finish a render like this. And now, anyone can do it in seconds. Everything is going to change!

Here's a step-by-step tutorial 🧵👇
1/ First, the transformation, using the brand new Magnific Style Transfer:

I used a reference image with the style I wanted to transfer to the base render and increased Structure Strength up to 100%. Image
Together with the reference image, it's a good idea to provide a prompt to guide the auto AI texturing:

"Loft interior design, photography, beautiful, bricks and wooden floor, three artistic paintings on the wall, dezeen magazine, photography"
Read 9 tweets
Mar 18
IT'S FINALLY HERE!

🔥 Magnific Style Transfer! 🔥

Transform any image, controlling the amount of style transferred and the structural integrity ✨ Infinite use cases! 3d, video games, interior design, for fun...

Details, 10 tutorials & HUGE surprise 🧵👇
If you can't wait, here's the link to that website that most of you already love (and we love you back! ❤️).

LINK 👇👇👇

magnific.ai
So, before anything... what's Style Transfer, and what can it do for me?

You know, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, right? So, before we jump into the tutorials, let me explain what this is all about.

Meet Akira, my dog ❤️. And now, let's do some magic... Image
Read 24 tweets
Jan 14
⚡ Isn't this something?

It seems that @juliewdesign_ has perfectly cracked the parameters for perfect Portraits with Magnific!

Here's a TUTORIAL that emerged from a chat with her. She has allowed me to share her secret mojo with you 😉👇 Image
Midjourney prompt: "young blonde woman in blue shirt with big, in the style of soft and rounded forms, avacadopunk, webcam photography, , dark teal and light gray, dutch marine scenes, detailed facial features --ar 57:71 --v 6.0"

Magnific parameters:Image
So, the first thing that may surprise you is that we haven't used any of the two Portraits presets.

Sometimes, it seems that a good prompt in Magnific and using the 'Standard' preset can yield better results.

I'll have to investigate this further.
Read 10 tweets
Jan 8
⚡ This was sci-fi until today!

We cracked super reimagined hi-res upscaling!

Only for beta testers for now, in 24 hours for everyone!

- Output size up to 10,000 x 10,000 pixels. Any Midjourney image to 8x! 🤯
- New slider: "Fractality"
- Zoom in/out results using "Z + wheel"
Tomorrow, if the GPUs hold up today 😅, I will prepare a more detailed thread with lots of tutorials and examples for the official launch!
If you have an active Magnific AI subscription and want to join us as a Beta tester / VIP, please:

1/ Repost 1st post of this thread.
2/ Send me your email via DM.
3/ And leave a message here to let me know so I can check it.

I can't guarantee activation for everyone who asks!
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(