Reality Check Marker Profile picture
Jan 27, 2023 9 tweets 4 min read Read on X
In case you wondered why Biden's COVID response looks like a eugenics experiment of 350 million Americans, one COVID Advisory Board policy advisor is Zeke Emmanuel.

No care for the disabled surviving #LongCovid who he helped to disable & those over 75 are also disposable. Image
I struggled to decide if I should repost support for culling the "feeble and ineffectual" because Zeke's opinions are medically unethical and there's no way I could properly tear him a new asshole. So no links other than this hashtag.
#BlockDontMock Image
I don't think Zeke doesn't value human life. Zeke just has contempt for those who retire from paying taxes all their life who can't afford their own medical care so aren't entitled to life. Quality of life, for the elite who never worked a day in their life. Image
The good news is Zeke won't ask for treatment if he gets cancer. The bad news is Zeke might not be dying of cancer soon enough. Image
When I saw this cross my feed (somehow Twitter pushed a million views) I was unconvinced this was legit.
But it is.
Zeke's adopted 100% of Hitler's pure society philosophy as Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH, now the COVID Advisory Board.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezekiel_E…
I don't think it's any coincidence Zeke put this out just shortly before the International Holocaust Remembrance Day.
In case you forgot, the Nazi government instituted a ‘Law for the Prevention of Progeny with Hereditary Diseases.’, aka "Mercy Death" for the disabled which was the precursor for the "Final Solution".

ushmm.org/collections/bi… Image
There's a good goddam reason Zeke got canned from NIH in 2010 due to raising shitstorm after shitstorm questioning the Hippocratic Oath. Image
The elimination of the Baby Boomers (who are all retiring right about now) with death from strokes due to repeated SARS infections is a stroke of economic genius.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Reality Check Marker

Reality Check Marker Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @RealCheckMarker

Aug 17
Do you remember when we warned you mPox + SARS co-infections are capable of genetic recombination? Orthopox viruses are unique DNA viruses that replicate in the cytoplasm - where SARS has already hijacked host ribosomes. 1/
#mPox #BoxOfNails
As we have been warning for 21 years, the real threat of SARS is every single other virus that we have previously minimized and declared endemic. 2/
How can genetic recombination between SARS+mPox give mPox the human immune evasion potential of SARS?

HIV infection is required to suppress the immune system.

3/
Read 4 tweets
Aug 16
Why is China screening for mPox at international airports?
Because when @WHO declared mPox a PHEIC that's how nations are supposed to act according to IHR (2005).
The real question you want to ask is - why isn't your nation announcing screening for mPox?!?
Your nation has a legal obligation under their agreement to the IHR (2005) to temporarily inconvenience a few international travellers for the health and safety of the many millions in your nation.
The needs of the many, outweigh the few!
Simple screening of international travellers,
SCREENING MEANS BORDERS CAN STAY OPEN!
Quarantine is the isolation of the sick, not the healthy.
Read 4 tweets
Aug 12
Two reasons why inactivated #BirdFlu #H5N1 HPAI viral RNA in retail samples of milk is a serious concern:
1/
The #H5N1 RNA wouldn't cause an infection but someone drinking contaminated milk who's already suffering from another influenza infection (#H3N2 or #H1N1) is a potential mixing vessel needed for human-to-human #BirdFlu transmission.
2/
What negligence of care for American lives and clusterduckery is necessary within the USDA not to test the milk before pasteurization?!? Detection of #H5N1 RNA on the shelves of stores points to incompetence of the @USDA to keep the food supply safe.
/3

Read 5 tweets
Aug 6
Allow me to translate this tweet into plain English (Common Muggle) so even Left or Right wing Americans can understand the complex @WHO language:
#ZeroMPOX #MuzzledScientists #DontLookUP
🧵
The IHR (2005) are legally binding Public Health guidance where @DrTedros can declare a PHEIC. PHEIC enables "surveillance" measures, like:
- Testing & Tracing for mPox
- reporting mPox cases
- providing free treatment
What Americans refer to as "Global Totalitarian Control"Image
Why did the IHR fail in 2020?
The IHR are basic and simple to apply at international airports, but all the little bits depend on one critical factor: EVERY NATION MUST COMPLY.
When Dr. Tedros declared a PHEIC over SARS on January 31, 2020 - the orange man-boy got very upset someone was telling America what to do with their airports and told Dr. Tedros to go fly a kite. America had just spent a year denying Boeing planes were dangerous and finally grounded them so the last thing POTUS45 wanted to do was put a dent into the billions of profits for airline companies. Now you understand why the IHR (2005) failed to end the spread of SARS early in the pandemic.
cdc.gov/globalhealth/h…Image
Read 17 tweets
Jul 29
HIV and SARS share ribosome frameshift abilities: this paper posted by Mr. Dugger discusses how SARS-CoV controls human protein synthesis, affecting translation and directly impacting ribosome manufacturing. 1/
#AirborneRibosomeHijacking #AirborneAIDS
Try this:
1. Alter the summary text I highlighted below from SARS-NSP1 to HIV.
2. Google it.
3. Come back and ask me questions if you still don't understand why SARS-CoV is #AirborneAIDS
2/ Image
Keep in mind: scientific knowledge of ribosome biogenesis; mRNA processing, PTCs (Premature Termination stop Condon) and NMDs (Nonsense-mediated mRNA decay) were unknown prior to 2009 and are still advancing knowledge.

3/
Read 11 tweets
Jul 24
We often discuss how the UK was provided a Pandemic Plan which provided a balanced economic and health approach that included simple international travel surveillance but they changed after 2009 because airlines complained.
1/
Political interference overrode the science after a powerful airline executive lobbying group complained about the drop in profits when they had to temporarily inconvenience the few international flights during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic.
2/ Image
The total number of UK deaths caused by H1N1 #SwineFlu (2009-2010) was 457. Tens of thousands more deaths were prevented due to the success of the Pandemic Plan which @WHO had written for the UK and Ireland.
3/
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(