Jonathan Profile picture
Feb 8, 2023 23 tweets 12 min read Read on X
In light of @WarClandestine’s fantastic thread, I thought I’d share some things we’ve uncovered regarding Arizona and its selected officials.

Taiwan is well-established as the world’s leader of digital chip production. It appears they’re also a US biolabs haven as well.
As I mentioned earlier, we now know that Katie Hobbs recently reported receiving money from Taiwan (as well as Canada and others).

But she is just the beginning…

Let’s talk about MCBOS Chair, Bill Gates. Hoooo boy.

Why is he on the BOD for Blood Systems, Inc. (Vitalant)?
@maricopacounty, some questions you’ll soon be forced to answer:

*Why is someone whose company receives both NIH and CDC funding allowed to oversee elections?

*Why’d PIMA get a $12mm “discretionary” grant from CDC on 11/29/22?

*Are you harvesting DNA of unwitting college kids?
*Who is Francis Najafi?

*Why did he donate to Bill Gates’ and Stephen Richer’s PAC before the midterms?

*Why did you recently appoint a Saudi Alfalfa exec, whose company removes groundwater from your county, to your BOS?

*What the hell is Archway Strategic Communications, LLC?
*Where EXACTLY did all COVID relief funds go?

We certainly have much more to discuss… but I promise you, you’ll be forced to address each of these questions, one way or another.

You’re putting innocent lives at risk. That’s going to stop.

Tell Omidyar and Hewlett we said so.
Rest assured, there’s more coming. A lot more.

Credit for sources: @TxSaving @omzStudio @_KrisHunter_ @DanteXXXIIGoD and several others I’m probably forgetting.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thank you for all that you do.🙏🏼
Arizona’s universities are completely captured and are likely using the DNA/RNA of its students (unbeknownst to them) for genomics research.

And for their own profits. And former governor Ducey was there for every bit of it.🤬🤬🤬
In 2020, the EAC partnered with Fors Marsh Group to improve election data collection and utility for elections officials, government agencies and “other groups” involved in election administration.

Fauci’s NIH gave them a $300mm grant under the guise of “COVID messaging”.
😳😳😳
FMG’s focus for its clients is inducing “behavior change” within their potential targets.

(You.)

Their client list says it all:

FDA
CDC
23 and Me
(your genes)

Facebook
(your data)

IRS
(your money)

Why is the IRS on there? And why are they donating to Hobbs as an entity?🤔🤔
Then ‘member how much Zuckerberg and others poured into Tiana Epps-Johnson’s CTCL and it’s clear — they’re rigging elections so they can perpetually harvest you for your DNA, data and dollars.

They want to control all aspects of your life. You’re nothing to them but a commodity.
Credit to @merissahansen17 for the exceptional work on Fors Marsh Group.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Give her a follow and check out her substack.

She’s doing as much as anyone in the country to fight this same racket going on in Harris County, TX right now.
Just a reminder — The EAC is currently hiding the evidence against them from their own website.

When you click the link to view “voter trends data” for Maricopa County, the link goes nowhere. Because these idiots made it up but got caught.

And now they’re getting desperate.
To whomever at Twitter is currently suppressing the hell out of my tweets in this thread:

I’d highly, HIGHLY recommend you stop doing that. Immediately.

You’re warned.
We absolutely should.

Start with the people administering them.

Be a shame if tons of people showed up tonight to let them know.🤣
(peacefully, of course)
Oh hi, Mark.

We’ve uncovered some potentially serious criminal activity surrounding government officials in AZ.

Know any AGs that might wanna do something about that?
Oh, look… Maricopa also received a generous pile of cash from the CDC.

11/29/2022.

$38,038,092.
Much like the $33mm they got right after 2020 elections, w/o 12% inflation lol.

*$26,562,053 from CDC.

*$7,051,484 from HRSA.

(COVID-19 and HIV)

FUN FACT: Both of these (man-made) viruses have the same gp120 spike protein for human pathogenicity.

(Fauci buying his way out.)
Lol @ that last review date.🤣🤣🤣

(It’s all coordinated. By the same deranged people with the same ludicrous messaging.)
Virginia Ross — Pinal County elections official who got a $25,000 bonus and disappeared the day after the election.

She was tasked with signature verification for this election.

Pinal claims they’ve been unable to contact her since her disappearance.

But wait, there’s more.🤯
Ross wasn’t responsible for signature verification for 3 prior elections.

Who was?

Maricopa County Assistant Elections Director — Celia Nabor.

She tasked Ross for the role before the election.

Then… Nabor also abruptly resigned and disappeared when faced with a deposition.😡
This is all so strange. What the hell is going on?🤔

Welp, holy shit.

Turns out, Celia Nabor has been associated with AZDHS for at least a decade.

Her focus?

Blood sample delivery and efficiency…

…of newborns and infants.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

UN-F’ING-REAL.

Go get warrants. Now.
Major props to Steven Ahle over at billingsreport.com who initially covered Celia Nabor here🔥🔥🔥

billingsreport.com/maricopa-count…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jonathan

Jonathan Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @DecentFiJC

Jan 31
💥PSA: Pardon my French, but all of you CUNTS who call the shots for the DC CAPITOL POLICE, CrowdStrike, Cloudflare, AT&T (FirstNet), Dell, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, eBay, Nvidia, Berkshire Hathaway, Zions Bancorporation, JP Morgan & Chase, Eli Lilly Salesforce, Google, Verizon, Qualcomm, the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power and f*cking PEGASUS should be advised:

✅We know all about SWITCH and your neat little data centers in Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Reno, NV, Atlanta, GA, Grand Rapids, MI and Austin, TX.

✅We know all about the DIGITALBRIDGE and IFM INVESTORS fagits behind it. Btw, I much prefer DigitalBridge’s old name, COLONY CAPITAL, fyi.

✅We know all about the AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT ties, the ISRAELI and UK ties, the SOFTBANK and GOLDMAN SACHS ties and of course, the JP MORGAN CHASE ties.

(All of the above receipts have been acquired.)

💥BONUS PSA: Listen up, SPOOKS.

✅We also know about INQTEL’s dickings around up in Washington state, and that SEAGEN HQ and MICROSOFT are stacked so closely together up there that you could all play TUMMY STICKS. I’m assuming you fagits probably do.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
We know GOOGLE is up there in REDMOND too. So how’d it all go down? I’m guessing y’all just had Anne Wojcicki funnel whatever data and DNA access y’all needed to build your bioweapons over to Sergey to then give over to you, am I right?)
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

✅We know about GREYLOCK PARTNERS, aka “INQTEL’s layer of plausible deniability between FACEBOOK and the CIA”. Real clever racket y’all got going over there. I’ve seen enough, Zuckerberg is DEFINITELY NOT a CIA asset. Y’all fooled the f*ck out of ALL of us, let me tell ya.🤦🏻‍♂️

✅We also know you’ve put the J6’ers through HELL and are using every tool in your public/private arsenal to keep America from seeing the full breadth of the entrapment operation you planned/executed against America on behalf of foreign interests (and to protect yourselves from accountability for creating/releasing COVID).

#TheNoticingContinues #TheNoticingExplodes
Btw, let’s discuss WTF these documents and webs represent… you know, whenever you have some free time. No rush, InQTel. Just let me know your earliest availability and whatnot.🤦🏻‍♂️😒🤬

💥PS: Always love to hear InQTel is working so closely with DHS, and their treasonous, piece of shit “feckless leader”, ALEJANDRO MAYORKAS.

Pretty on brand for you Spooks these days.✌️
Massive shoutout to @TrueNorth444 for the PHENOMENAL tips on SWITCH, its data centers and its clients! There’s still lots more to come on this front, but PLEASE… give her a FOLLOW ASAP!

🙏🏼🔥💥🤩🥰😎🥳

You won’t BELIEVE all the Noticing™️ we’ve done!

#TheNoticingContinues
Read 4 tweets
Jan 29
💥SPOILERS: Speaking of GOLDMAN SACHS and DUKE UNIVERSITY, I’m not sure most of you are truly prepared for where we’re headed next.

You’ll wanna fasten those seatbelts, folks. This nuclear meltdown is just getting warmed up.✌️😎

Huge shoutout to my source who requested anonymity on this one! What I can say is that it’s the same source working with @scrowder on his recent BlackRock/hero121@mail.com exposé.

Thank you, my friend.🙏🏼🔥💥🤩
You should read this @TrueNorth444 thread.🔥

(Embedded below.)

💥BLACKSTONE partnered with these firms below in the joint buyout of SUNGARD:

✅SILVER LAKE (GoDaddy; CIA)
✅KKR (GoDaddy; CIA)
✅BAIN CAPITAL (Mossad)
✅GOLDMAN SACHS (lol)

(Providence and TPG were the other two firms.)Image
Read 4 tweets
Jan 28
💥GOLDMAN SACHS: It’s becoming apparent this bullshit firm is merely a front for CIA, Atlantic Council (NATO), Mossad, GCHQ, CCP and ISRAEL.

I’ve seen more than enough to say that with an extremely high degree of confidence at this point.

#TheNoticingContinues #TheNoticingExplodes

💥💥💥GOLDMAN SACHS LEADERSHIP💥💥💥
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
JOHN F. W. ROGERS, Executive Vice President
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

✅ATLANTIC COUNCIL
Chairman of the Board

(I mean, you’ve gotta be f*cking kidding me.)

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
JOHN E. WALDROP, President and COO
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

✅US-CHINA BUSINESS COUNCIL
✅COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS
✅CHINA SECURITIES REGULATORY COMMISSION, International Advisory Council

#TheNoticingContinuesImage
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
KIMBERLY HARRIS, Board of Directors
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

✅NBCUniversal
Executive Vice President and General Counsel
✅WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL’S OFFICE
Principal Deputy Counsel and Deputy Assistant to the President; Associate Counsel and Special Assistant to the President
✅ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN OF NYC
Board of Directors
✅BRENNAN CENTER FOR JUSTICE
Board of Directors
✅MOUNT SINAI HEALTH SYSTEM
Board of Directors

Hey, there’s MOUNT SINAI again! Just like the group tied to ISRAEL that stole the 2022 AZ ELECTIONS! That’s so NEAT!🤬🤦🏻‍♂️

Read 8 tweets
Jan 26
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
BREAKING: We now have just uncovered the PROOF that TAL HANAN, the election-stealing ISRAELI OPERATIVE (and CEO of DEMOMAN), is DIRECTLY TIED TO MICHAEL CROW AND HIS ASSOCIATES… and U.S. ARMY INTELLIGENCE.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

💥LANZA OPS, LLC: TAL HANAN is listed as an officer in this organization, along with:

(Neat little LLC name you guys got there, idiots.)

✅DAVID R. DUNBAR
✅W. STEVEN YOUNG
✅LANZA FUNDING, LLC
✅HAYMAN INVESTMENTS, LLC

Who is David R. Dunbar?

⚠️SENIOR CYBER THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST with the U.S. ARMY. FirstNet anyone?

Who is W. Steven Young?

⚠️PRESIDENT AND CEO, SARC (since OCTOBER 2020). He does tons of domestic and international cancer research, especially on sarcomas and myelomas, and has a hefty focus on innovative genomics-based therapeutics for treating rare cancers. Prior to SARC, he was DIRECTOR of CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTERS at MOUNT SINAI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE.Image
💥SARC STAFF, BOARD MEMBERS and COMMITTEE MEMBERS, as well as their 2018, 2019 and 2020 990 FILINGS.

Notice anything (other than the obvious)?

💥2018 CONTRIBUTORS:
✅NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH (Fauci)
💰$294,096
✅JEROME AND LESLIE BEHAR
💰$2,600,000😳

💥2019 CONTRIBUTORS:
✅JEROME AND LESLIE BEHAR
💰$2,871,500😳

💥2020 CONTRIBUTORS:
💰All 9 contributors’ names are missing.🤔

From where I sit, it sure seems ANTHONY FAUCI and JEROME AND LESLIE BEHAR really cared about seeing SARC succeed as a company.🤔
💥SARC 2021 and 2022 990 FILINGS:

💥2021 CONTRIBUTORS of NOTE:
💰NIH
💰DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE😳
💰DUKE UNIVERSITY😳
💰SEVERAL BIG PHARMA COMPANIES🤔

💥2022 CONTRIBUTORS of NOTE:
💰NIH
💰DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE😳
💰DUKE UNIVERSITY😳
💰SEVERAL BIG PHARMA COMPANIES🤔

Gosh, it’s really interesting that the DoD, BIG PHARMA and DUKE UNIVERSITY suddenly began taking an active interest in this specific company in 2021 and 2022 Wonder why that happened.🤔

(😒🤬🤦🏻‍♂️)

💥FUN FACT: It appears SARC’s first MAJOR grant from the NIH came back on OCTOBER 11, 2012. This is almost exactly two months prior to the SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING, perpetrated by… Adam LANZA.

(Ohhh. I mean, I’m sure that’s a coincidence.)Image
Read 6 tweets
Jan 26
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
TO RECAP, the PRITZKERS are involved with:
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

✅WEF
✅CLINTON FOUNDATION (MOSSAD)
✅EPSTEIN’S ISLAND (CIA, Mossad)
✅FIRSTNET
✅ASPEN INSTITUTE (Meryl Chertoff, Mossad)
✅CARNEGIE CORPORATION
✅UKRAINE
✅HUNTER BIDEN (Artemis Real Estate)
✅MICROSOFT
✅HARVARD
✅STANFORD UNIVERSITY
✅HIAS
✅TRANSUNION
✅TRANS AGENDA
✅STOLEN 2020 ELECTIONS
✅HYATT HOTELS (Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein)
✅STOLEN WISCONSIN SC JUSTICE RACES

💥CLIFFS: It’s safe to say that this family is almost CERTAINLY MOSSAD at this point. Criminal investigations should already be open in multiple states, if they aren’t already.

💥How much do we wanna bet they’re also tied into BLACK DIAMOND CAPITAL, whose CEO just BOUGHT EPSTEIN’S ISLAND?

#TheNoticingContinues

💥How long until we learn they’re tied into the FTX racket, thanks to the Joseph Bankman and Barbara Fried connection at Stanford University?

#TheNoticingContinues

Read 4 tweets
Jan 26
Gosh, we didn’t even have to go beyond publicly available information to find all this on one of the biggest f*cking traitors in American history. And it just so happens he’s actively endangering the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans.

(Another one of those patented “border racket payola” schemes from Payorkas, no less.)

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
“Impeach me if you want, but you ain’t gonna like the guy who comes after me.” -Al Mayorkas
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Lol, I wonder if he’s housing some of those well-subsidized illegals at any of these addresses.

(Almost certainly not lol.)

@elonmusk, American citizens are not required to put up with acts of war being committed against them by their own government. We will defend ourselves and our families.✌️Image
Who thinks we should start doing this for anybody in the complicit media and/or politicians who think it’s cute to run interference?

We should raise the stakes of obstruction, imo. Image
💥FUN FACT: Public officials are not afforded the same reasonable expectation of privacy with regards to their publicly available information. Especially not those actively engaged in acts of war against the citizens of the United States.
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(