Greg Rubini - GregRubini.com Profile picture
Feb 12, 2023 32 tweets 53 min read Read on X
1) My issues with Matt Taibbi @mtaibbi
[THREAD]
Why I am suing him for $40 million
I appreciate Taibbi's work on "The Twitter Files", but he gave me no other option.

Please Retweet!

cc: @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 2) Let us set the Record straight, first.
Greg Rubini is the author of 8 books, 4 bestsellers in Intelligence and Espionage:

Link: payhip.com/GregRubini/int…
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 3) Greg Rubini is an investigative journalist,
he has written 45 high octane articles on Substack,
in Intelligence and Espionage, National Security, the 2020 Elections, Foreign Policy.

And: The #FauciFiles - The true origin of Covid-19 (BioWeapon)

gregrubini.substack.com
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 4) Greg Rubini is the person who exposed Eric CIARAMELLA, the infamous “whistleblower” of the Trump Impeachment inquiry, in Oct. 2019

Paul Sperry and Sean Hannity (Fox News) stole all my information on Ciaramella.

Full story on my Substack: gregrubini.substack.com
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 5) Greg Rubini also exposed DNI Dan Coats as the Traitor in the White House,
and the GCHQ Spy Operation on Trump, described in detail in this book:

(GCHQ = The British NSA)

Link: payhip.com/GregRubini/int…
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 6) quite a remarkable record, I would say.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 7) On top of that, Greg Rubini is the Instructor in a Course in Intelligence and Espionage.
It is the only Course in Intelligence and Espionage in the entire US.

Harvard University doesn't have it,
Yale doesn't have it.

Link to the Course:
gregrubini.thinkific.com/courses/intell…
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 8) How is all this related to Matt Taibbi, Elon Musk and “The Twitter Files”?

Let's find out...
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 9) On Jan. 3, Matt Taibbi published a THREAD on "The Twitter Files".
In his Thread, Matt Taibbi wrote this:
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 10) You may notice that Mr. Taibbi mentions Paul Sperry, and he refers to Sperry as a “journalist”... but he doesn't mention Greg Rubini.

Let's underline that Paul Sperry is the guy who stole all my information on Eric Ciaramella (see #4).
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 11) And again here:
Mr. Taibbi mentions Paul Sperry, but he doesn't mention Greg Rubini.

Why??
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 12) This letter by Congressman Adam Schiff constitutes:
- Violation of the Constitution
- Violation of my First Amendment Rights
- Violation of the Fourth Amendment.

And it constitutes also DEFAMATION.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 13) I am the Author of 8 books,
I wrote 45 high octane articles on Substack,
I am the Instructor in a Course in Intelligence and Espionage:
calling me a “QAnon Conspiracist” is an intolerable insult.

It is DEFAMATION.

payhip.com/GregRubini/int…
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 14) You may notice that Matt Taibbi in his Thread HAS NOT specified that what Adam Schiff wrote is Defamation:
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 15) As a journalist, Matt Taibbi should have contacted me privately, BEFORE writing his Thread, and asked for my comments on the contents of Schiff defamatory letter.
It was HIS DUTY, as a journalist.

cc: @mtaibbi , @elonmusk
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 16) Not only that:
in his Thread, Matt Taibbi should have specified that Greg Rubini is the author of 8 books, that he writes articles on Substack, and that he is the Instructor in a Course in Intelligence and Espionage.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 17) In his Thread, Mr. Taibbi should have specified that what Adam Schiff wrote in the letter is false, and that it is DEFAMATION.

He didn't.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 18) Failing to do that, Matt Taibbi has damaged my reputation as an Author, and as Investigative Journalist.

Matt Taibbi has caused a huge damage to my reputation.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 19) Besides, before publishing that THREAD, Matt Taibbi @mtaibbi and Elon Musk @elonmusk should have provided me the UNREDACTED version of that Adam Schiff letter.
It was THEIR DUTY.

They didn't.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 20) I have sent not one, but 3 letters to Matt Taibbi, demanding that he Corrects the Record publicly about Greg Rubini.

I never received any reply from him.

Therefore, I am left with no other option than to sue Matt Taibbi for $40 million, for Defamation.

Letter - Part 1:
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 21) Greg Rubini Letter to Matt Taibbi - Part 2:

Date: January 30, 2023
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 22) I have sent emails also to Matt Taibbi book publisher, “OR Books”, and to “Lavin Agency”, the agency that procures him speaking engagements, requesting them to tell Matt Taibbi to contact me immediately.

To no avail.

No reply from Matt Taibbi.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 23) The behavior of Matt Taibbi has been unethical and unprofessional.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 24) To this day, I am still waiting to receive from Matt Taibbi and from Elon Musk @elonmusk the UNREDACTED version of this Schiff letter, and of another letter that Adam Schiff sent to Twitter execs.

I have THE FULL LEGAL RIGHT to have the unredacted versions of those letters.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie 25) After Matt Taibbi published that Thread, things got even worse.

Tucker Carlson ran a story on Matt Taibbi's Thread,
and this appeared on the TV screens of 5 million people:

cc: @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 26) More Defamation on the reputation of Greg Rubini:

"@ Greg Rubini... which have repeatedly promoted QAnon conspiracies"

FALSE.
And DEFAMATORY.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 27) The video of Tucker Carlson @TuckerCarlson , on Fox News @FoxNews :
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 28) You may notice that Tucker Carlson mentions Paul Sperry, the guy who stole my info on Eric Ciaramella, but he doesn't mention Greg Rubini:

Why???

@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 29) Tucker Carlson has not reached out to me, before that TV Show.
It was his professional DUTY.

cc: @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 30) I sent an official letter to Fox News, demanding Tucker Carlson to Correct the Record publicly.

I received no reply.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 31) The damage to my reputation caused by Matt Taibbi, by Tucker Carlson and by Fox News has been enormous.
@mtaibbi @elonmusk @KariLake @ToscaAusten @liz_churchill8 @RepThomasMassie @TuckerCarlson @FoxNews 32) Since Matt Taibbi has not complied with my request to Correct the Record, I am left with no other option than to sue him for $40 Million.

And I am suing Tucker Carlson and Fox News for $800 Million, each.

Adam Schiff for much more.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Greg Rubini - GregRubini.com

Greg Rubini - GregRubini.com Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @GregRubini

Jul 15
1) The FBI said: "The FBI will investigate the Assassination attempt on Donald Trump" @FBI

The FBI are the "COVER-UP Squad".
They are the clean-up janitors.
FBI = Domestic GESTAPO of the CIA.Image
2) This cartoon sums it up what will happen now,
and what the FBI will do regarding its
"Investigation on the Assassination attempt on Donald Trump":

(add the Secret Service to the vignette)
.Image
3) Who told you that
"The shooter has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks" ?

The FBI.

and you believe that?
I don't.

by the way: even the surname sounds like the FBI is trolling the gullible media and the gullible public.

Thomas Matthew Crooks = Lee Harvey Oswald.
Read 28 tweets
Jul 14
1) Secret Service = TRAITORS.
The Secret Service let the SHOOTER stay on that roof with the rifle aimed at TRUMP for 4 minutes.

They waited until the shooter shot the bullets, before killing him.

Secret Service = Complicit of the CIA.

Trump Assassination = CIA+FBI+Secret Service hit job
.Image
2) The same happened in 1963, with the Assassination of President Kennedy:
CIA = Masterminds (Allen Dulles, J. Jesus Angleton)
Secret Service = Facilitators & Complicit
FBI = Cover-Up work.
.Image
3) You cannot Assassinate a President without the Secret Service cooperation.

They SAW the SHOOTER on that roof, with a rifle.
They did NOTHING for 4 minutes.

and They let him shoot.

They killed him only after the guy fired 5 shots at Trump.

The SECRET SERVICE was IN, in the Trump Assassination plot.
.Image
Read 30 tweets
Jul 13
1) The next 3 days will be BRUTAL for Joe Biden.
and he will be forced to drop out.
.Image
2) Obama has thrown Joe Biden under the bus.
3) Nancy Pelosi has thrown Joe Biden under the bus.
Read 10 tweets
Jul 10
1) I'm working on the article
"Joe Biden is Blackmailing Obama, threatening to reveal his sexual perversions"

It's coming out great!
I hope I will be able to publish it later today
2) The article begins like this:

“The shit is going to hit the fan on Monday, when Congress returns” a House Democrat said.
Source: Axios, date: July 4, 2024.

Publicly, all Democrat Congressmen say they are behind Joe Biden.
However, privately, 90% of Democrat Congressmen wnat Joe Biden to step aside.

Let’s cite again an Axios article:
“For every 10 Democrat Congressmen who think Joe Biden should quit the race, one thinks he should stay. They publicly vouch for Joe Biden, at the behest of the White House and campaign, but privately say there is no path.”
3) *correction:

However, privately, 90% of Democrat Congressmen want Joe Biden to step aside.
Read 15 tweets
Jul 9
1) isn't it interesting?
I think it's quite plausible...
. Image
2) This would explain the delay...

"The sh*t is going to hit the fan on Monday" a House Democrat said.

seems that Joe Biden is blackmailing Obama and the Democrats quite hard...

what say you?
.Image
3) remember this?
remember Larry Sinclair?

"BJ Obama"... Image
Read 12 tweets
Jul 8
1) Will Joe Biden RESIGN today?Image
2) Full article at this link:

according to well informed sources in Wash DC,
Joe Biden will withdraw from the race TODAY - July 8
- and at the same time he will RESIGN from "President".
.gregrubini.substack.com/p/joe-biden-re…Image
3) among the sources referenced in the article linked at #2:
- The New York Times
- CNN
- MSNBC
- Megyn Kelly @megynkelly

The leftist media are well informed about the fights happening right now in the DemocRAT Party.

It's been the New York Times who first pulled the plug on Joe Biden - ONE DAY after the debate (on June 28)
.Image
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(