L Profile picture
Feb 22, 2023 18 tweets 8 min read Read on X
The photo of her in a stage production of Compañeras is from 2011. Just for more context.

You can view if you have a subscription to newspapers here: newspapers.com/image/67663500…
For the record I just wanted to know who the hell the crazy lady in the interviews was. Make of all of this what you will, do your own research, and have a great Wednesday.
I both enjoy and dread when threads I put together get traction. My MO is truth, objective truth, and I already see people mischaracterizing what's been put here.
I wanted a scope of who Emily is. She is a former theater kid, work(ed?) in court reporting, is interested in pagan/wiccan/occult things, and has a relatively small digital footprint that I've found thus far.
If you like this sort of stuff, I have a show three nights a week where we deep dive into all manner of topics, people, etc. You are more than welcome anytime, and the link to the show is in my bio.
Also, since I’ve seen this misread quite a few times, she went to Columbus State University in GA. Not Columbia. And there’s a rather large difference. ❤️
Something kinda funny... in numerous articles she and the media talk about her sketches she did.

There's a corresponding Sketchbook Pinterest board of course.
If you want my honest opinion I think she's a fairly average 30 year old in America, which is kinda sad.

I think they're letting her go on a media tour so when everything falls apart they have a scapegoat.

I might be wrong. Just a guess.
Emily deleted her LinkedIn.

But the internet is forever.

archive.is/ukzlK
Her Etsy is forever as well. Soz, Emily.

I doubt you're reading this, but if you are, reach out. Let me know who set you up to make this media tour. Inquiring bitches want to know.

archive.is/QhRTe

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with L

L Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SomeBitchIIKnow

Sep 1
When Jussie Smollet fake lynched himself, Kamala Harris sponsored an "anti-lynching bill" and was immediately at his side to console him.

When 13 servicemen and women were left to die in Afghanistan, she didn't even call them.
The two most retarded people in government:

Spartacus and Coupmala. Image
Read 5 tweets
Aug 31
Unfortunately we live in a world where this stupid segment on Jimmy Fallon from 2019 might be the most concise look at Kamala Harris's policy positions we're going to get.

A thread. 🧵 Image
The 3am Agenda:

- Health care for all.
- $500 a month for middle class families.
- "Climate change is the greatest threat facing our world today."
- "I am committed to passing a green new deal."
- "Putting an end to fracking once and for all."
Read 6 tweets
Aug 8
Daily News

August 21, 2005 Image
Read 14 tweets
Jul 30
More on limiting ability to read/share things from the @realdonaldtrump account:

- Not only are 2019/2010 era throttles still on many tweets, you can't even search his 59,000+ tweets in-app for anything. At all.

(If someone else has written about this, sorry.. new to me.) 🧵
The only thing that shows up when you search for posts from his username: Image
And searching for specific phrases like "remain peaceful" which was used in one of his lasts posts on here, you get nothing:
Read 7 tweets
Jul 22
Taylor Lorenz's uncle's division of Wayback Machine bragging about seeding Project 2025 hysteria openly on LinkedIn. Image
Taylor always deflects when this is brought up.

"My uncle doesn't OWN Wayback Machine...."

No, but... her mother (Anne) has a brother (Roger) who is the founding director of the Television Archive of the Wayback Machine. Image
Read 12 tweets
Jun 20
When the Boston Children's Hospital Gender Clinic locked down and tried to delete all the videos, they didn't actually pull them from their hosting website, which is different from the BCH website.

I have literally all of them.
I am currently not at home (headed to funeral/visitation) so I'm uploading these on remote desktop... which takes forever lol.

HOWEVER, if you are feeling motivated, you can find all of these archived videos as well:

web.archive.org/web/*/https://…
Otherwise, I'll make a gigantic video of all of them and upload it later on tonight or tomorrow.

#AlwaysArchive
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(