Why #CisIsASlur. People are starting to see it more often now. The absolute rage that the cult feels if you refuse their labels. You are instantly branded a heretic if you won’t accept the branding of the cis. 1/
It is vital to their ideology that you accept your cisgender label. Or at a minimum some other gender label. For once you have labeled yourself thus, you have now accepted the ideology into your heart. You have left behind your old words, your understanding of the world. 2/
First they will laugh at you if you refuse the cis label. They will ridicule you. They will tell you the prefix cis comes from Latin. Of course, it isn’t the prefix you object to. It’s the whole word: cisgender. 3/
They will tell you it just means you aren’t trans. Which of course is the point. It’s to force you into their ideology and to instantly other you. Women become not men. Cisgender is not transgender. You are locked into the hierarchy and you are on the bottom. 4/
You’re on the bottom bc in their ideology a victim is on top. They are angry you won’t accept the oppressor role in their oppressor/oppressed narrative. They rage at the idea that YOU might be trying to steal their victim role. Furious you won’t accept your guilt. 5/
And woe the person who won’t accept their ideology, their labeling, their world view. You are a heretic! A transphobe! A Terf! A trans exclusionary radical feminist! Someone who cannot be allowed to exist. 6/
At this point some of you are wondering WHAT does cisgender even mean? It means you accept the concept of gender identities. It is the foot in the door. It makes them them and you not them.

Do not accept their labeling. 7/
As @iainmacwhirter so aptly wrote:
If you don’t think this is vital to their ideology, just watch the unmitigated rage if you refuse the label. They punish you. They shun you. They ridicule you. If nothing else but to scare the person watching your treatment to fall in line. 9/
If you aren’t sick of my ideas yet, here is another thread about the term cisgender or cis for short.
And if you still don’t think #CisIsASlur you don’t know how they are using it against you.

Don’t buy into the othering. It’s not good for any of us.
If you won’t accept the label cisgender they will label you agender or anything else. What’s important is that you accept any gender label. It’s part of the control. It’s required for the ideology. They cannot allow anyone to be outside of the ideology.
I don’t accept labels. Once you slap a label on someone you have limited them. I am unlimited. I do not accept the labeling game.

As they say in Taoism: The Tao that can be named is not the true Tao.

#CIsIsASlur
Still not convinced it’s a slur? When a person labels you in order to other you and demean you, that word is a slur. In this ideology, they label you as such to call you an oppressor. An oppressor is the lowest caste and can be treated as poorly as they want. Even murdered.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jennifer 🟥🔴🧙‍♀️🦉🐈‍⬛ 🦖

Jennifer 🟥🔴🧙‍♀️🦉🐈‍⬛ 🦖 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @babybeginner

Jul 26
UPDATE:

I received this message tonight. There may be more women out there. See the story below.

“Hi Jennifer,

This same person out of the blue accosted me in NYC; incase you know who the woman is who took the video and if she is looking to talk to others. 1/

I asked her what had happened.

“Nothing terrible probably because I didn't engage but they are clearly a repeat antagonist. He was in Bloomingdales on 59th St in NYC (I can check the date) a couple of weeks ago. 2/
“I was leaving the store and could hear someone yelling at a sales associate screaming "does anyone else want to say something to the tra**y". I didn't even turn around to look, 3/
Read 6 tweets
Jul 23
Let me introduce you to the Terven side of X. They call us terfs as an insult. We are not phased. We are people who fight gender ideology. We risk a lot. But we continue. (This was a shelter that was attacked for daring to be women only.)

1/ Image
We share information about the latest attempts to protect children from the awful medicalization and destruction of their bodies. 2/
We share information about the harm being done to women and girls as their sports are being decimated while everyone watches in silence. Or worse. Blames the girls for participating. (Don’t blame the girls please.). 3/ Image
Read 8 tweets
Jul 22
Thread.

Let’s examine how much of a joke Merriam Webster has become. Remember when a respectable dictionary wouldn’t dream of using a circular definition?

Well let’s look at these definitions. Female. “Having a gender identity the opposite of male.” 1/ Image
So what is male? Why it’s having a gender identity that is the opposite of female, silly.

So the word male means having a gender identity which is the opposite of female which is the opposite of male which is the opposite of female ….

But wait. There is more. 2/ Image
A gender identity is a person’s internal sense of being male (which is the opposite of female which is the oppose of male which is the opposite of female…), female (which is the opposite of male which is the opposite of female…), or some combination or neither. 3/ Image
Read 10 tweets
Jul 21
So you know that dictionary company that is blocking anyone who says a woman is an adult female human?

Welllll…..this is how they now define female.

“Having a gender identify that is the opposite of male.”

Can they get any more ridiculous?

1/ Image
They have walked themselves into the most ridiculous corner. A female cat has a gender identity now? A female fish thinks about its stereotype identity? A female human is nothing more than a social construct?

2/
The more they try to own us all the more they look like petulant children with an unworkable language.

Every accusation is an admission. Remember that. 3/
Read 5 tweets
Jul 20
Democrats have no idea how big the issue of men in women’s sports is. They don’t know that Title IX has been rewritten. They don’t know all the lawsuits trying to stop it. 1/
They don’t know about the Wi Spa where we all found out that there are laws that prevent businesses from offering a private changing room to women. 2/
They don’t know that in some states you can’t have a women’s shelter. They must remain open to any man who wants to enter. They don’t know about the homeless women who were told to shower with a man. 3/
Read 8 tweets
Jul 20
Dictionary wars have just ramped up. Merriam Webster is throwing a fit that women came over to tell them that the word woman means adult female human.

Now they put out this smarmy message.

Democrats really don’t know how poorly this is all playing. 1/
For those not caught up yet. This is where it started. They asked this question. Image
Hundreds of women and men came over to say something to this effect.

It just shows how much it means to people to have a word that means the adult female human. We should have a word for that, right? It’s a big category. 2/ Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(