The incel cult leader of GamerGate who created 8chan and wrote in the Daily Stormer, a white nationalist terrorist who helped start QAnon for Mike Flynn, and the leading “QAnon expert” have built a cult dedicated to hatred of me personally.
#StewAnon #DigitalSoldiers
To say I have “receipts” of the swarm of harassment and defamation originating from these people is an understatement.

33 months of this abuse. All of it is documented.
I am done with it.
#StewAnon
Receipt:
The “QAnon expert” was lying about me and about QAnon so I offered to debate him anytime. Instead I got an email from the incel GamerGate cult leader.

When I published the email, he tried to get my Substack taken down and threatened to sue me.
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/will-i-get-s…
Receipt:
The “QAnon expert” planted a blurb in an @ADL story about antisemitic, extremist Substacks in order to create lies, insinuations and propaganda about me.
#StewAnon
Receipt:
The white nationalist terrorist who orchestrated numerous hate campaigns with the infamous Microchip, Louise Mensch and countless others, and was also one of the people who helped start QAnon for Mike Flynn, has threatened me directly numerous times.
Receipt:
Here is the white nationalist terrorist on a MAGA show bragging about planting stories that “make fun” of QAnon and says “you see the stories pop up… boom, boom, boom.”

Then he praises the “QAnon expert” by name.
Receipt:
I started a volunteer group to help the loved ones of QAnon victims in December 2020.

The “QAnon expert,” the GamerGate cult leader, and the white nationalist terrorist destroyed it through infiltration, hit pieces, and coordinated harassment.
jimstewartson.substack.com/p/american-min…
Receipt:
Hours ago the white nationalist terrorist used his girlfriend/handler and another long-time disinformation/chaos agent to lie about me and threaten my Substack while mentioning the defamatory blurb his stenographer aka the “QAnon expert” planted in the @ADL. Image
Receipt:
The “QAnon expert “ tries to evade the fact that the defamatory blurb he planted in the @ADL was based on #StewAnon, a slur he has been spreading for 2 years.

He fails to mention his podcast host admitted the defamatory blurb was based on lies from the “QAnon expert.” Image
Receipt:
The white nationalist terrorist sends me another threatening email this morning with another deadline.

FTR: I have provided endless receipts, including this. Image
Receipt:
The “QAnon expert” uses a lie from the girlfriend/handler of the white nationalist terrorist to attempt to defend himself.

Here is a timestamped link to the original YouTube video showing I did not edit the clip other than to add visual context.
Receipts:
The white nationalist terrorist and the “QAnon expert” deleted all tweets between them but a simple Twitter search reveals numerous discussions between the two at the same time as the YouTube video above — 4 years ago.

They were also in discussions with James Brower.👇 ImageImageImageImage
Receipts:
The “QAnon expert” defends a single purpose hate account, spreads disinformation about the recent classified documents leak to downplay it, and spreads pure lies about me & my Substack in an effort to threaten my subscribers and reduce my income — which is defamation. ImageImageImage
Receipt:
The girlfriend of the white nationalist terrorist labels me “a dangerous ADL-labeled extremist with 60k followers (dubbed #stewanon)” and promotes the “QAnon expert” and his partner who generated the defamatory @ADL story about me based on “stewanon.”

Can’t make it up. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈

Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jimstewartson

Jun 17
I’m voting for @JoeBiden and so should everyone who wants there to ever be an election again.

However the federal government is failing to protect the American people from Russian hybrid warfare, a SCOTUS that wants to kill us & from Mike Flynn’s national insurrection.

#ArrestMikeFlynn
ICYMI, this is Flynn Org terrorist Russian agent Ivan Raiklin, sitting with a recently freed J6 convict, stalking Anthony Fauci in Congress. Raiklin later said he regretted not being able to bite Fauci’s ear off like Mike Tyson.
Here is Mike Flynn’s sister Mary who indoctrinates and mobilizes Pizzagate believers in swing states to “hunt pedophiles,” celebrating the amicus briefs Flynn’s non-profit America’s Future contributed to SCOTUS legalizing machine guns.
Read 4 tweets
Jun 16
I’m starting to get weirded out by the fact that our federal government seems deaf, dumb and blind to the Russian-backed armed rebellion being planned in the open.
Here are two Russian agents openly building a private network that “the government can’t stop” because “there’s going to be sacrifice.”
Here is a Russian-speaking Russian agent J6 insurrection planner Ivan Raiklin who is creating actual plans to “swat” Russian agent Mike Flynn’s enemies and live-stream it, before he exerts extrajudicial “capital punishment.”

Here he is just a few feet from Dr. Fauci IN CONGRESS.
Read 15 tweets
Jun 12
Friends, please join us this evening to discuss the relentless, escalating fuckery we’re dealing with. Since likes don’t mean anything, please retweet this instead. 7PM PST.
@gal_suburban @lolo13251797 @RanceWilla @clayberg
x.com/i/spaces/1rmxp…
Let’s talk about Elmo’s move to make “likes” private. It’s just one in a long series of decisions specifically designed to make this platform easier to weaponize and harder to survive with your sanity intact.
There’s nothing new about Flynn lying his ass off about everything American, including the Constitution being based on the Bible, which is ludicrous, but I think it worth talking about just how deep they’re trying to go.

They’re coming for the Establishment Clause.
Read 7 tweets
Jun 3
🚨 Flynn Org terrorist, Russian asset Ivan Raiklin — who threatens extrajudicial “live swatting raids” and executions — sitting behind Dr. Fauci in Congress is an intelligence and national security failure beyond my capacity to fathom.

@CapitolPolice @DHSgov @FBI WTF??

Ivan Raiklin helped Mike Flynn plan and execute the J6 insurrection, including creating the “Pence Card” to pressure the VP to overthrow the government to keep Trump in power. It led to chants of “Hang Mike Pence.”

Raiklin is also the leading suspect to be the J5 pipe bomber.
I first noticed Flynn Org terrorist @IvanRaiklin on 12/22/20 when he was telling people to bring walkie talkies and “medical bags” to J6. He deleted the tweet but the internet is forever.

Why is he still free? And what in the HELL is his sitting behind Dr. Fauci in our House?
Read 5 tweets
Jun 2
Sheriff Chad Bianco of Riverside County, CA @RSO is an Oathkeeper who says he’s “changing teams” and “all in.”
“It’s time we put a felon in the White House.”

If any of the scenarios Mike Flynn is planning to disrupt the election play out, whose “team” will Chad be on?
As I wrote, rejoicing over Donald Trump’s 34 felonies in NY State Court is losing the plot. Trump’s convictions will strengthen his image as a martyred messiah & give people like Chad Bianco an excuse to abuse their power to help overthrow the government.
mind-war.com/p/losing-the-p…
The Rough Plan for the End of America includes weaponizing treasonous “constitutional sheriffs” like Chad Bianco who are willing to trade in their oaths to defend and protect the Constitution to join the New Confederacy instead.
mind-war.com/p/the-rough-pl…
Read 4 tweets
May 29
Nixon got elected by doing an illegal deal with the Vietnamese.
Reagan got elected by doing an illegal deal with Iran.
Bush got elected by covering up Iran-Contra.
W got elected by cheating in Florida.
Trump got elected by colluding with Russia.

Almost like a pattern.
ICYMI, here’s how the Russians stole the election in 2016 for Donald Trump using psychological warfare and active measures conducted from inside America by Lt. Gen. (Ret) Michael T. Flynn.
#ArrestMikeFlynn
mind-war.com/p/how-did-the-…
In 2020, the same people tried to overthrow another election, this time using the levers of government power—from the White House. When that failed, they planned a violent insurrection of the Capitol.

Cheating is the only way they win.
@gal_suburban
mind-war.com/p/-the-insurre…
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(