File411 Profile picture
Apr 11, 2023 9 tweets 7 min read Read on X
BEJESUS DA Bragg going HAM on Jordan —he’s taking Jordan to the woodshed & it’s glorious
“Basic principles of federalism and common sense, as well as binding Supreme Court precedent, forbid Congress from demanding it.
Congress has no power to supervise state criminal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
On one hand Jordan has crossed the rubicon of “legislative purpose” to an outright Trump swordsman. But Bragg reminds Jordon et al of the most basic constitutional rails. Yet Jordan is undeterred in touch their 3rd rail & his ass is going to get scorched
‘’ONGOING CRIMINAL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
summary: there is ZERO legislative purpose for Jordan’s demands (spoiler Jordan knows this but his servile service to Trump actually trumps Jordan’s commonsense) it’s about sovereignty and states rights enshrined in our Constitution (Jim’s an idiotic mealy mouthed MAGA-stooge)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Do me a HUGE favor run a word search: “ongoing criminal investigation“ (pages 7 & 24) that KEY phrase is likely going to be overlooked and it shouldn’t
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
if Jordan keeps it up —DA Bragg might present evidence to a separate grand jury to return a new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
If you think Jordan is somehow protected by the Constitution’s speech & debate clause
constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/a…
I regret to inform you that he has no such protections regarding a criminal State matter. If this is the hill Jordan wants to die on, so be it but there’s a reason Jordan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImageImageImage
TRO requested along with a permanent injunction —some might argue that’s a bit heavy handed but I’d say DA Bragg’s pragmatic approach resulted in today‘s reqyesterday
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…
“A declaratory judgment that the subpoena served on Mr. Pomerantz is invalid,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
You get what @grantstern is saying here right? That MAZARs ruling went up to SCOTUS —thus foreclosing on Jordan’s potential move to a Fed Dist Ct but more importantly it established a binding precedence
let me translate:
Jordan & Trump you keep it up at this rate DA Bragg might up charging you with conspiracy to obstruct justice, witness tampering etc
You did NOTthink this through
YOU‘ve OPENED yourself (and Trump) to discovery
#dipshits
Come ON —yes I’m criticizing DA Bragg because this is a rookie mistake:
“reference a Declaration of Theodore J. Boutrous, Jr., but the Court has not been provided with this document yet, nor is it on the docket. The Court also has not been provided with a copy of the subpoena… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with File411

File411 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @File411

Jul 18
On a scale of FARA & FBAR SUE MI TERRY you done fucked up.
The newly unsealed indictment is forking bananas
Shall We?
(a now) Former Government Official Arrested For Acting As Unregistered Agent Of South Korean Government
“a former CIA and White House employee, subverted foreign agent registration laws in order to provide South Korean intelligence officers with access, information, and advocacy.  Terry allegedly sold out her positions and influence to the South Korean government“
justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/f…
Now most of you will actually overlook the bates heading. Notice how the newly unsealed indictment starts at page 17? Naturally where are pages 1 thru 16 of aforesaid indictment?
“-Appearance as to Sue Mi Terry held on 7/16/2024
-Bond Hearing as to Sue Mi Terry held on 7/16/2024.
-Arraignment as to Sue Mi Terry (1) Count 1,2 held on 7/16/2024. Plea entered by Sue Mi Terry (1) Count 1,2 Not Guilty”
ECF Source: ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/doc1/127035813…Image
Fundamentally when you start reading the facts contained in the indictment —then perhaps S Korea’s rampant corruption is par for course. What’s irregular here is Sue Mi got greedy AF & started providing classified intelligence of our fighter jets & other military capabilities
ECF Source: ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/doc1/127035813…Image
Read 6 tweets
Jun 21
Over a year later and guess what a recent study confirmed?
-pollution from the derailment which was compounded by “controlled burn of several of the train's cars spread over 16 states
-reaching 540,000 square miles
-representing about 14% of our total land mass
-estimated impact: > 110 million resident
-appx 1/3 of America’s total population was/is adversely impacted by toxins within the water table, soil, and aerosol
1 of 2
Source: iopscience.iop.org/article/10.108…Image
YES of course wind direction & speed can supercharge: toxins in; water, land and air
And the direct impact is MASSIVE

The report is way worse than some of us thought

👇🏻Its a pity this subthread was largely ignored👇🏻
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.108…

You do understand that there’s a serious and substantial health risks for the citizens of Palestine, OH
Specifically the hot-zone (25 miles) and the matriculation of these toxins (again further compounded by doing multiple controlled burns. No one knows the future (5, 10, 15, 20 years from now) health impacts. And that’s especially worrisome for the children.
/ends
Source: iopscience.iop.org/article/10.108…Image
Read 4 tweets
Jun 21
follow along if interested because by the 3rd tweet you’ll understand just how much shit Friske is in:
There are a few underlying reasons why I tweeted this April 2024 letter
-I am unapologetically petty AF
-Rep Friske trying a sleazy tactic to backdoor evidence that he’s not entitled to. Period
-there no such case law supports turning over “evidence”
Wait your staff published this <4 hours ago?
And it more than insinuates that Friske was “set up”
Source: facebook.com/10007810158997…Image
…rumor has it there’s body cam video of you threatening to kill her …and you know that’s going to be uploaded soon..
Again welcome to Petty University and I am here to express just how petty I can be:
@NeilFriske weird so your reelection website
-FFS MAN get a better digital editor
-your website margins are fucked
-you brandishing a gun (a felony)
-chased the stripper
-your wife daughters & grandkids should be off limits
Source:
2nd Source: neilfriske.com/about/
gophouse.org/member/RepNeil…Image
You also moved rather foolishly to initiate impeachment proceedings against AG Nessell
HOUSE RESOLUTION
NO. 165
For the life of me I can’t figure out how or why you were not indicted. And I’m pretty sure you’re the POS that some MAGAs in to pilfer through the voting machines
legislature.mi.gov/documents/2023…Image
Read 6 tweets
Jun 12
The long awaited SCOTUS “the fuckening thread” has finally entered the chat…
Hey -do remember that time in 2019 where a certain account was like: hair on “fire all red lights blinking” and that was met with eye rolls.
Yes those were fun unfuckening-times I shit you notImage
In the beginning Nov 1 2019) I wasn’t the least bit concerned that my conclusions were not off the mark.
Why? Well partially good old fashioned research, a better than average comprehension of the law, and public policy re oversight
thread👇🏻
Not that this matters but some of us made several predictions and it’s kind of strange that if you ground your arguments in actual original documents you can actually make an informed prediction
For Example this May 2024 prediction
Read 5 tweets
Jun 12
“Senate Dems to press forward with Supreme Court ethics legislation, but Republican roadblock guaranteed“
FTR this is an unusual move by Senate Dems see incoming files

April 2023 Effort courthousenews.com/senate-dems-to…
durbin.senate.gov/newsroom/press…
May 2024 letter from Chair & SubCom Chair Senators Durbin & Whitehouse Request Meeting With Chief Justice Roberts, “Urge Roberts To Ensure Justice Alito Recuses Himself In 2020 Election Cases“
Source Letter:
Source Press Release: whitehouse.senate.gov/wp-content/upl…
durbin.senate.gov/newsroom/press…Image
Sen Durbin’s early June 2024 floor speech you really should watch it because some folks are falsely saying Sens Durbin & Whitehouse have been asleep at the wheel. Obviously I respectfully disagree because both Senators have been actively engaged
“The flying of these flags marks a new disturbing chapter in the Supreme Court’s ongoing ethical crisis. It suggests that Justice Alito has not only chosen sides in an ongoing political dispute, but he’s also announced his allegiance in pending legal disputes. As we speak, the Supreme Court is considering two critical cases relating to the 2020 presidential election and the January 6 insurrection…”
Read 7 tweets
Jun 4
I have to say @RepDebDingell’s questions today and Dr Fauci’s response —I am VERY thankful for Reps like her. And I’m extremely thankful for the decades of incredible medical research Dr Fauci & his team have done on behalf of the “greater good”
I am genuinely repulsed by @HouseGOP @freedomcaucus disgusting & vile Attacks 1/3
You can watch the full hearing via this CSPAN link
!
What @RepDebDingell did here was absolutely masterful and he compassionate approach was absolutely incredible. 2/3c-span.org/video/?536025-…
With respect to Dr Fauci’s response citing “credible death threats“ he and his family have received
Thomas Patrick Connally, Jr. was (federally) charged for Allegedly Sending Threatening Emails to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins at the National Institutes of Health
Source: ECF justice.gov/usao-md/pr/man…
ecf.mdd.uscourts.gov/doc1/093011858…Image
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(