3D 🥛 Profile picture
Apr 14, 2023 6 tweets 9 min read Read on X
Each of these images are the exact same prompt except the next one has 1 extra prompt set in the series.... a thread
#AI #AIart #Prompting #PromptsMastery #MasteringPrompting

Exact same seed & SD setup (no starter img) SD 2.1 Base PromptSD 2.1 Base+1 PromptSD 2.1 Base+2 PromptSD 2.1 Base+3 Prompt
Each of these images are the exact same prompt except the next one has 1 extra prompt set in the series.... (cont thread)

Exact same seed & SD setup (no starter img) (cont) SD 2.1 Base+6 PromptSD 2.1 Base+5 PromptSD 2.1 Base+4 PromptSD 2.1 Base+7 Prompt
Each of these images are the exact same prompt except these have exactly 1 extra prompt set in the series so far (cont thread)

Exact same seed & SD setup (no starter img) but each image is a different SD version SD 1.4SD 1.5SD 2.0 SD 2.1
Each of these images are the exact same prompt except these have exactly 1 extra prompt set in the series so far (cont thread)

Exact same seed & SD setup (no starter img) but 2 = SDXL & 2 = SD1.5 with image size changes SD XLSD 1.5 LandscapeSD XLSD 1.5 square
Here's the Seed and set up info the Model (or SD version) is the change for most of the examples shown in this thread while the SDXL only changed Model & Aspect Size (square to landscape) Seed, Overall Weight, Start...
@threadreaderapp
unroll This AI Filter Adventure SDXL Same Prompt just new o...

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 3D 🥛

3D 🥛 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Z0M8I3D

Oct 7, 2023
The #DarkMaidans have arrived...

#SDXL #LoraCUST 1/6 May the ceremony begin
The Returning #DarkMaidans have arrived...

#SDXL #LoraCUST 2/6

Returning Dark Maidan (1995) & returning runner up '95 (hands over bosom)
Returning Dark Maidan (1999)
Returning Dark Maidan (2008)
Returning Dark Maidan (2014)
The #DarkMaidans contestants have arrived...

#SDXL #LoraCUST 3/6

Read 8 tweets
Oct 3, 2023
#DAYintheLIFEof #AIanimeARTIST
----
#AI #ART #ANIME #REALNIME #AIART #AIARTIST #ANIMEIMAGINED #SD #SDXL #NIGHTCAFESTUDIO #NIGHTCAFE via @NightcafeStudio

Part 1: "Getting to the outskirts of town" Being an AI artist, the Studio is away from the town since it's a fabu job in society still.
----
#AI #ART #ANIME #REALNIME #AIART #AIARTIST #ANIMEIMAGINED #SD #SDXL #NIGHTCAFESTUDIO #NIGHTCAFE via @NightcafeStudio

Part 2: "Going through the outter-city railway"

The outter-city is way more busy then the inner-town.
People are still really nice and friendly!
Almost there, some school kids still wondering in to classes
Said hi to friends before getting on the bullet train.
----

Part 3: "The workplace. Sketchy, cramped but home-away-from-home."

Some of the background artists, making the best skies ever!
My studio isn't far from here. This is a niche group, they patch what others do together.
Some of best mates work over here, the "main line" they call it.
My studio is an open studio, great for quick help and complex collabs to get projects done faster.
Read 4 tweets
Oct 3, 2023
Looking for bias in a model can be fun so I gave my model almost no prompt and either no-starter or a simple color blotch.

This will showcase the inputs to outputs.

Here's the only 2 prompts used.
#Realnime #SD #SDXL #NIGHTCAFE
No starter image
Prompt + misc input
Output
#Realnime

the output
Single-color starter image
Prompt + misc input
Output
#Realnime

the starter
the output
Read 10 tweets
Jul 24, 2023
I took a 17-Grid to reduce the presented shape down from a max-17-point number to a max-4 point-number by making all singular positions stuck to a sub-section of "0" dead center.

0 === single box
Reading L2R, place per dec pos (1|10|...)
Reading T2B, Add per column

x1,x...,xn
So if we have any x-linear obj it'll be a string of same numbers ie 111, 11, 1111, etc (the number corresponding to the row)

while top-layered objects ads confusion and obstruction ie 3223 is two duo-stacked objects with a single object high pole in between w/2 blocks between em
I know there's people trying to figure out how to determine all shapes without repeating possible-shapes for connected shapes and this may be an efficient way to do that besides hashing matrix-mapping of hit & misses.
Read 6 tweets
May 30, 2023
AI Speech is something I rarely hear people talk about.

AI has a way to "talk" including a language of "sounds" instead of words. Spacing is strange but more related to thee entire content not the phrase or sentence.

Let's "Show Mental Ores" to "Overt the Teenage Hack"
0/-- Sign says, ""Show...Sign says, ""Over...
While trying to take an image and get AI to just change the character from male to female while keeping the art style of the image used, I noticed the text in the sign

I've wondered about AI text before but when I asked AI to, "Show me what you are thinking" I got this one

1/-- "Be variant toward the...
The Blonde Hair Women all came from the one in the prev tweet so here's the info:

"Live Still or Epic" "Dice Down in Pieces"

"Inherit Dominate Perk" "Pervert Pour In Leach"

Maybe terms to live by, maybe truthful information...you decide.

2/-- ImageImageImageImage
Read 6 tweets
May 15, 2023
How does AI handle Ray Tracing and why is so unlike game RT but same results?

Here's a micro thread on the results of Stable Diffusion creating images with Ray tracing and how, things are getting better for the imagery with AI art like SD.

Today's subjects: ImageImageImageImage
First we will start light with the room (inside view) and how it tracks the light pretty well and how there may be more going on upstairs that we can't see. Image
IMG A: All possiblities at once
IMG B: Light range for highlights based on imagery
IMG C: Shadow finding based on traced light ranges for highlights

SD tracks the verticies based on the light source to find highlight ranges, then uses crossing bubble ranges as shadow area IMG CIMG BIMG A
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(