Larry Alex Taunton Profile picture
Apr 16, 2023 • 18 tweets • 8 min read • Read on X
1/

ENEMIES OF THE (DEEP) STATE: A LIST🧵

If the American Left has a hit list—and they do—their Top 5 Most Wanted would be (in no particular order):

• Trump. This one is obvious. Ann Coulter said Democrats don’t fear Trump. I like Ann. But in this she is spectacularly wrong…. Image
2/

Unrelenting media attacks and the weaponizing of the Department of Justice against him screams otherwise. I mean, I had barely left Mar-a-Lago last spring when the FBI decided to send their storm troopers in on a (literal) panty raid. (Yup, Melania’s. Because we all know… Image
3/

…that’s where you hide nuke codes.)

• Ron DeSantis. Younger than Trump, charismatic, beautiful family, media savvy, politically astute, and a true conservative, he’s the heir apparent.

Where Trump is a force of personality, DeSantis combines that quality with a moral… Image
4/

…force that is kryptonite to a depraved Leftist agenda.

• Elon Musk. Musk isn’t a conservative in the traditional American sense. But these aren’t traditional American times, and a loose coalition of ideological factions is forming against the Radical Left; a coalition… Image
5/

…that didn’t think America so broken that it needed this kind of fixing. This makes for strange bedfellows. A decade ago, for instance, notorious atheist Richard Dawkins focused his attacks on evangelicals. But these days he finds—as I have teased him—that he has more in… Image
6/

…common with them than, say, Ilhan Omar. (Richard isn’t an American, but you get my point.)

As a man who made his fortune in America and perhaps because he’s an immigrant to it, Musk recognizes the greatness of his adopted country. Although he voted for Obama, HRC, and… Image
7/

…Biden, Musk has broken with Democrats over two issues he holds dear:

• free speech

• child abuse

And let’s be clear, adolescent sex-change surgeries and drag shows are child abuse, and these perversions are as central to the modern Democrat Party as slavery once was… Image
8/

…and abortion still is.

Musk isn’t merely a conscientious objector to their policy. Not at all. Ironically, it is Musk, the one non-conservative here, who poses the greatest immediate threat to Democrats’ radical agenda.

Why?

Because in buying Twitter and… Image
9/

…restoring free speech to that platform, a platform central to the Left’s social and political strategy, Musk has taken the whip out of their hand. That makes him highly dangerous to them.

• Clarence Thomas. Thomas is not the only conservative on the SCOTUS. But for… Image
10/

…Democrats, he is the new Scalia and the personification of all that stands in their way. Thomas is a serious conservative intellectual, principled, and courageous.

Enraging them most of all is the fact that Thomas is a black man who not only rejects the victim narrative… Image
11/

…Democrats would impose on all black people, but he embodies the American success story.

• Tucker Carlson. The last man on our list is, as media figures go, Enemy No. 1. Like the others here, the Left pours out an obscene amount energy and ink on him in the hope… Image
12/

…of destroying his credibility. Failing that, the NSA hacked his phone while media and law enforcement looked the other way as Antifa appeared at his home and threatened his family. This is what #DefundThePolice was meant to do.

People forget that it was CNN that gave… Image
13/

…Carlson his start in TV. From there he moved to MSNBC where he hosted his own show. In contrast to how they portray him now, they didn’t think him a fascist then.

In his early TV days, I found Carlson—who then wore a bow tie as part of a cultivated image—too frat boy… Image
14/

…for my tastes. But he dumped the bow tie and has matured like a fine wine.

Carlson is smart, incisive, and passionate about the issues. His love of country comes through. He can mix with powerbrokers and appeal to the average American. Indeed, one gets the sense he’d…
15/

…rather be talking about something else, but this is not just a job for him, it is his calling.

If you think Carlson is some sort of right wing nut, you aren’t listening to him but are instead listening to what others say about him. There’s a difference.

It is… Image
16/

…understandable that the Left is obsessed with Carlson. He’s rational, reasonable, and persuasive. He convinces his viewers with a battering ram of common sense buttressed by facts. And nothing makes the Radical Left want to destroy you so much as factually exposing… Image
17/

…their agenda & corruption.

Carlson is highly skilled at doing this, and he does it with a persona that says he’s a regular guy with whom you could talk sports as you flip burgers in the backyard.

There’s a simple test for determining the Left’s Most Hated: Upon whom do… Image
18/

…they concentrate their attacks?

If you take a stand against them, they’ll invent crimes, dig up a woman to accuse you, say you’re a Russian agent—do anything to sideline you. These men need our prayer.

THE END

Follow and RT!

@TuckerCarlson @GovRonDeSantis @elonmusk Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Larry Alex Taunton

Larry Alex Taunton Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @LarryTaunton

Mar 5
#Immigration Update from South America 8: One Night in Bangkok

I’m in Necocli, #Colombia, a dangerous cartel town where #immigrants try to get a ferry across the Gulf of Urabá to the #Darién Gap. There’s never been a place of more hope & hopelessness.

Human degradation…

…in its many forms is everywhere. I hadn’t been in town 15 minutes before I was offered cocaine and sex. Beggars of the authentic variety are everywhere. Street vendors price gouge. Cartel “eyes” are upon you and everyone else.

But you also encounter those who are…

…intoxicated with the American Dream. They are sure they are on the cusp of it.

These disparate visions coexist in the human quagmire that is Necocli.

I’m reminded of Murray Head’s “One Night in Bangkok”:

“One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble. Not much between…
Read 16 tweets
Mar 3
UPDATE FROM SOUTH AMERICA 3: THE IMMIGRATION SHELL GAME🧵

I’m current driving through rural Colombia with a hired driver. With an hour to go, I thought I’d make use of the time.

I try to distinguish for you between what I know to be factual and my theories or opinions….

FACT:

The #Biden administration is using the #UN and a series of NGOs to traffic humans across this continent — and the globe — to the US border, or, increasingly, to bypass the #border altogether and fly them to undisclosed locations in the US.

But a number of questions… Image

…arise, chief among them is this: where is the money coming from to do it?

When I began this research project 4 years ago, it was individuals or families making it up as they went.

Not now.

Now it is a highly organized, well-funded industry.

OPINION

The answer is…
Read 9 tweets
Mar 2
#BorderCrisis Update from South America:🧵

I’m currently in Colombia.

To say that it’s a sh*t show down here is an insult to fine sh*t shows everywhere.

The #Biden administration is running a human trafficking op via the #UN, NGOs, and your tax $.

They are flying illegals…

…from Central & South America to secret destinations in the US while denying it and media allies obfuscate the facts.

NGO personnel tell me off-record that the Biden administration won’t reveal the destination of flights, but that they are, with the use of anonymous… Image

…social media accounts on TikTok, Facebook, & Instagram, urging illegals in Venezuela, Haiti, & Cuba to make their way to the US.

These social media accounts give clear directions re:

• Routes to the US
• Where to find aid
• How to apply
• And point them to this app: Image
Read 8 tweets
Feb 21
Sitting in a doc’s office waiting room, I passed the time writing an allegory of #America.

Enjoy!

#TRUMP MARRIAGE COUNSELING: AN #AMERICAN ALLEGORY

Think of America as a bad marriage.

Her name is Blue. (Pretentious, she prefers Bleu.) His is just plain ol’ Red. She comes…

…from money. He’s self-made. Their marriage is Green Acres minus the grace and good humor.

She’s sleeping with everybody but him; he’s a regular guy who doesn’t know it.

But Red knows something is off. So, he convinces his wife that they should see a marriage counselor…

…Since this counselor lives in a posh Fifth Avenue high rise — and also because he used to sleep with her, too — she agrees to go.

The sign on the door reads:

Donald J. Trump
Marriage Counselor
Make Marriage Great Again!

She chuckles at the irony of it all. This…
Read 25 tweets
Feb 2
EGYPT’S “GARBAGE PEOPLE”:🧵

“Where are we going today, Mr. Alex?” My Egyptian driver asked.

“Garbage City,” I said.

“Mokattam?” His tone was decidedly unenthusiastic.

“You think it’s dangerous.” Mine was a statement, not a question. The concierge had tried to dissuade…
2/22

…me.

“I’m Egyptian, and I would never go there. But you?” This was a warning.

Ibrahim had been my driver on multiple occasions. He likes it because, he says, “It’s never boring with you.”

And I like him because he’s a good. (Pro tip: When in the third world, always… Image
3/22

…get a local driver who knows the laws, customs, and can talk his way through road blocks and run-ins with police.

Besides, Cairo traffic is akin to that of Delhi, but with the African’s disregard for life. But in every other meaningful way, Egypt isn’t “proper Africa.”… Image
Read 22 tweets
Jan 18
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM UPDATE 15: Javier Milei and the WEF strategy

1/13

Argentina's new President Javier Milei has become something of an anti-globalist rock star -- and for good reason.

The Spanish-speaking equivalent to Donald Trump flew into Davos on a commercial flight...Image
2/13

...and gave the globalist elitists here -- collectively: "WEFers" -- a piece of his populist mind.

Milei, an economic and maverick, has consciously mimicked Trump straight into the presidency, even saying, "Make Argentina Great Again."

None of us can recall an...
3/13

...Argentinian golden age, but Milei's point nonetheless resonates with common people who pay the freight for globalist policies and social experiments -- and they are tired of it.

So much so, that when Milei took center stage at the WEF he carried the banner not only... Image
Read 13 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(