Mariè Profile picture
Apr 19, 2023 8 tweets 5 min read Read on X
FEMALE SEX TOURISM IN KOREA IS OUT OF CONTROL: a thread
For years, people have been taking shots at the hordes of Westen men who engage in “sex tourism” in Asia

These men, often romantically unhappy at home in the West, come to Asia to find a partner who they hope is more desirable & traditional than the women in their home country
Upon traveling to South Korea, I expected to find many such pairings: western men with women from Seoul

HOWEVER

I was SHOCKED to find the OPPOSITE

I have seen literally HUNDREDS of western WOMEN here, in groups or doing solo travel, searching for and finding MEN!! ImageImageImageImage
These women, most often socially maladjusted and terminally obsessed with K-pop, have decided to leave their homeland to roam the streets of Seoul and hope to pick up the kinds of men that they have watched be idealized within the K-pop universe. ImageImage
Unfortunately, the men of Seoul do not understand that they are being objectified at such an extreme level by these sex-obsessed western women who are consumed with the k-pop phenomenon

These men often go along with this female predatory behavior very willingly ImageImage
These women are also extremely obsessed with appropriating the Korean culture, and they hope to ensnare a man of Seoul by dressing up in traditional attire ImageImageImage
Often, western women are very sexually aggressive and SCARE the Korean men who are not culturally accustomed to such behavior ImageImage
I think as western women begin to have more disposable income than their male counterparts, we are going to see more female sexpat/ sex tourism behavior.

Women are increasingly able to skip town to find their ideal partner, at the expense of the cultures they run to ImageImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mariè

Mariè Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @p8stie

Jul 11, 2023
HOW TO RUIN YOUR FAMILY SUMMER VACATION: a thread
Family vacations, much like other holidays & family events, are usually unpleasant and filled with drama.

If you’re not the one creating the drama, you’re going to be the one subjected to it.

That’s why the best choice is to ruin things yourself, so that you are in control.
The first thing you need to do is identify the scapegoat.

Every human group dynamic has an omega, a scapegoat.. groups of people NEED to come together take out their frustrations by turning on someone.

If you don’t choose this person, it could be YOU, or another innocent party.
Read 11 tweets
Jun 2, 2023
THE REASON WHY K-POP IS FOR LOSERS: a thread ImageImage
Before visiting Seoul, I thought K-pop was some niche music genre enjoyed by a few weird girls I went to high school with.

I could not have been more wrong.

K-pop is a deeply flawed, hierarchical, and sinister worldwide industry/SCHEME worth BILLIONS of dollars... read on Image
First of all, the entire K- pop industry is just a Korean RIPOFF of western music from the early 2000s. There is NOTHING creative or different about it, besides that it’s in Korean

Everything from dances to music is a modified version of 90s stuff like NSYNC or the Spice Girls Image
Read 15 tweets
Jun 1, 2023
HOW TO GO ON A WALK

(REMEDIAL HUMAN BEHAVIOR FOR THE TERMINALLY ONLINE)
1) Decide to go on a long walk and set a time or distance goal for yourself. Just ignore mostly any aches and pains that arise because walking is natural and pain from it probably means u are mentally weak.

Wear sneakers probably.
2) Use good posture and gait.

Walk gently on the earth. Not too heavy with your feet. Don't stomp.

Look ahead and keep your neck long. Pretend there is a string being lifted from the top of your head lengthening your spine.
Read 6 tweets
Jun 1, 2023
Women are actually better suited to office work than men are. Most of these men can’t handle the office politics. They don’t like doing what feels useless to them. The little meetings and emails and office parties stress them out. They start balding and get heart attacks
They don’t know how to read between the lines. They don’t intuitively know who to suck up to for the promotion. Even if they do they feel above the office drama. They don’t care to be part of the in crowd
When was the last time a woman you know who has simply been going to a job for the past 20 years randomly died of a heart attack?

We need to care for these men they can’t handle it. they’re snowflakes
Read 6 tweets
May 22, 2023
Why I AVOID Spending Time With Single Women: a thread
You might think this sounds mean, but the reality is that when decently attractive, or even below mid, straight women over the age of ~21 are single, it’s because there is something wrong with them.

Single women are not only annoying but actually TOXIC.

Here’s why 💁‍♀️ 🎤
First of all. Women, unlike most men, usually don’t need to be single.

Unless you are seriously messed up, boyfriends don’t usually leave. They usually kind of just stay there.
Read 10 tweets
May 21, 2023
My attractiveness rating across the world

NYC - 2
Minneapolis- 4
Atlanta - 6
London - 8
San Francisco - 9
Seoul - 10
Warsaw - negative 2
Ok so I’m basing this on the quality of man I can attract in each of these places.

Warsaw girls are pretty but the men are SO BAD
U basically have to be drop dead to get a guy with a job let alone a high paying one and FORGET about finding one who is in shape past age 22 there
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(