The Vigilant Fox 🦊 Profile picture
Apr 23, 2023 6 tweets 4 min read Read on X
.@RobertKennedyJr: "Tony Fauci Knew That Remdesivir Would Kill You"

"How does it kill you?" he asked. "Kidney failure, heart failure, and all-organ collapse."

"All the doctors said. You heard it again and again. 'We've never seen a virus that attacks the kidneys.' Because it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Death by Remdesivir: Under Fauci, We Had the Highest Body Count in the World

"It [Remdesivir] was Tony Fauci's pet drug. We were the only ones that had it for a year. And we – in our country – we have 4.2% of the global population; we had almost 20% of global deaths from COVID.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Dr. Paul Marik (@drpaulmarik1) in January 2022:

"The federal government is incentivizing hospitals to prescribe a medication which is toxic."
'It Has No Place in Medicine': The U.S. Government Will Give a 20% Bonus for Prescribing a Toxic Drug

Dr. Paul Marik (in December 2022) recalled how his hospital did not allow him to use methylprednisolone or vitamin C for Covid-19. Instead, they wanted him to use remdesivir, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Dr. David Martin: 'We Murdered People' With Remdesivir

"It [Remdesivir] was so deadly that the World Health Organization itself pulled the drug from consideration for Ebola treatments," denoted Dr. Martin.

"We let that publication of information in 2018 fail to inform our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
I have a log of thousands of clipped videos at my fingertips with respect to COVID-19 and the subsequent injections.

If you appreciate my work and want to help fund the information war, please hit the subscribe button on my profile page (@VigilantFox) for exclusive posts. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Vigilant Fox 🦊

The Vigilant Fox 🦊 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @VigilantFox

Apr 18
6 Secrets of Ivermectin: The Medication That Keeps on Giving

#1 - It inhibits flu and RSV viral replication, which is why it’s included in the FLCCC flu and RSV protocols.

#2 - It reduces inflammation throughout the body.

#3 - Improves the gastrointestinal microbiome by boosting levels of the probiotic Bifidobacterium.

#4 - It revolutionized veterinary medicine and arguably stabilized the world’s food supply.

#5 - May help with athletic and sports performance by boosting cellular energy output in the heart.

#6 - It has profound anti-cancer properties.

Best of all, Ivermectin is incredibly safe and cheap.

When you compare Molnupiravir and Ivermectin head-to-head in the context of COVID-19, you can see what a disgraceful, overpriced stink-bomb Molnupiravir actually is:

Ivermectin: 62% improvement, 99 studies, $1 per pill

Merck’s Show Pony: 15% improvement, 34 studies, $707 per pill

This information was gathered from an article written by @MDMichaelTurner (give him a follow).

Read the full in-depth article in the comment below:Image
ARTICLE: 6 Secrets of Ivermectin - The Medication That Keeps on Giving

vigilantnews.com/post/6-secrets…
Related Stories:

Ivermectin: The Untold Story of a 'Miracle Drug'

theepochtimes.com/epochtv/the-un…
Read 7 tweets
Apr 17
Ed Dowd Drops Disturbing Reality

“The protocols instituted in 2020 were designed to kill people to get the COVID numbers inflated.”

• Hospitals got incentivized to identify a patient as COVID

• Then, they got money to put them on a ventilator

• Then, they got money for Remdesivir

• And then they got money for the death

“When you design incentives, you get the results you want from the incentives.”

@DowdEdward
Full interview via @USAWatchdog:

rumble.com/v4p57qk-govern…
@USAWatchdog More Stories on @VigilantNews:

Do Not Take This Warning From Neil Oliver Lightly vigilantnews.com/post/do-not-ta…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 17
Dr. Phil Delivers Stunning Message to the COVID “Experts” Who Got it Wrong

The floodgates are opening.

“You hear people say, ‘Well, we did the best we could with what we knew.’ No, they did not. They knew better. And if they didn’t know better, they damn well should have known better. That’s what they’re paid to do.”

@DrPhil recalled how “all of a sudden, a few weeks turn into months, and months turn into two years. You expect there will be a plan, a readiness plan, that takes into account all the collateral damage that can come from doing something like that.”

The children suffered.

“When you shut down the schools, the day you shut them down, you better have a plan for reopening them. I didn’t see a plan for them to be reopened. And we have an entire generation that is suffering from developmental gaps, educational gaps, mental and emotional challenges. And still, there’s not a good plan to close those gaps.”

“When the next pandemic turns the corner, who’s got the plan then?” Dr. Phil asked. “What was learned from this? Because you don’t hear anybody talking about it, do you? You don’t hear anybody talking about it.”

“And I’m not some conspiracy theorist,” he added. “I’m saying we need to think about whether we’re going to rely on science and how we’re going to react when the government comes in and starts telling us what we can and can’t do. I think we need less government. I think if they would step back, we tend to have a way to work these things out.”
Watch the full episode via @DrPhil:

meritplus.com/c/s/VQ2aB6Sp?e…
@DrPhil Related Stories:

Joe Rogan Drops Theory Explaining Why Most Doctors Are Silent on COVID Vax Injuries and Deaths vigilantnews.com/post/joe-rogan…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 16
Every Vax-Injured Person Needs to See This: Recovery Insights from Dr. Peter McCullough

“If we don’t address the spike protein, it’s not going to get better.”

Dr. McCullough recommends three key substances for those seeking recovery after the shots.

1.) Nattokinase. Why? It degrades spike proteins, as suggested by preclinical studies.

• Take 2000 units twice a day.

2.) Bromelain. Why? Similar to nattokinase, it also breaks down spike proteins.

• Take 500 milligrams once a day

3.) Curcumin. Why? Reduces inflammation and spike protein damage.

• Take 500 milligrams twice a day and combine with 5 or 10 mg of piperine to enhance its absorption.

That summarizes @P_McCulloughMD’s “Base Spike Detoxification” protocol.

ADDITIONAL TREATMENTS

Hydroxychloroquine: Added if there are signs of autoimmunity.

Ivermectin: Included if there are signs of persistent infection.

Colchicine: Used if there are significant signs of pleuropericardial problems (involving the membrane around the heart and lungs).

Nicotine Patch or Oral Aciclovir: These are considered if there are neurological symptoms like brain fog.

Low-dose Naltrexone: Used to enhance the body’s natural painkilling response and reduce inflammation.

Please bookmark this post and share it with every vax-injured person you know.
Additional Resources (bookmark these for later):

How Can I Reduce Spike Protein in My Body? From FLCCC Alliance. covid19criticalcare.com/tools-and-guid…
Spike Protein Detox Guide — World Council for Health worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spik…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 16
Dr. Peter McCullough Sounds the Alarm on COVID Vaccine-Induced “Turbo Cancer”

“The COVID vaccines have at least three mechanisms by which they could start a cancer, or they could promote an existing cancer.”

1.) The messenger RNA from COVID-19 injections could severely disrupt the body’s ability to repair damaged DNA. This breakdown in basic cell processes could lead to uncontrolled mutations, greatly increasing the risk of developing cancer.

2.) The S2 segment of the spike protein, delivered specifically through the vaccine, is suggested to critically suppress key tumor suppressor proteins such as P53 and BRCA. This suppression effectively disarms the body’s primary defenses against cancerous cell growth, paving the way for tumors to flourish unchecked.

3.) The formulation of mRNA vaccines includes DNA process-related impurities that could carry proto-oncogenic properties. “And the fragments that are detected are the SV40 enhancer, promoter, and origin of insertion, as well as antibiotic resistance fragments that are used in the manufacturing process.”

“So, in summary, the COVID vaccines have at least three mechanisms by which they could start a cancer, or they could promote an existing cancer, and it may occur more rapidly because tumor defense systems are taken down,” said @P_McCulloughMD.

“That’s what we call turbo cancer.”
Related Stories on @VigilantNews:

Ed Dowd Identifies Disturbing Problem in Cancer Trends vigilantnews.com/post/ed-dowd-i…
@VigilantNews Cancer Doctor Suggests Foods to Eat, and Not to Eat vigilantnews.com/post/cancer-do…
Read 4 tweets
Apr 14
Japanese Professor Delivers Stunning Message Everyone Needs to Hear

“The pandemic was used as a false pretext by the WHO to drive vaccinations of all peoples in the world.”

He says the fraudulent use of “experimental gene therapy to healthy people” was not only an “extreme violation of human rights,” but “the result was the induction of the terrible drug-induced injury that has never [been] seen in human history.”

- Prof Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School.
More Stories:

A new WEF report reveals the global elites’ shocking plan to enforce vaccination. vigilantnews.com/post/wefs-meta…
Americans Are Flocking to This Unwavering Ally Amid Uncertain Times vigilantnews.com/post/americans…
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(