Tracy Beanz Profile picture
May 10, 2023 38 tweets 20 min read Read on X
🚨🚨THREAD: New Filing in @KariLake election integrity case

RECAP: There is a hearing on Friday to determine how the new action on the signature verification will go forward. This is being filed as a separate motion for relief from judgement.

Get popcorn, coffee, whatever.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
New evidence shows Maricopa falsely certified that it passed L&A testing, and then secretly tested all of the tabulators on three different days. It also shows they KNEW that 260 of the tabulators WOULD FAIL on Election Day. Image
New evidence also shows that Director of Elections Scott Jarrett gave FALSE TESTIMONY at trial concerning the BOD printers failures that caused the tabulators to malfunction. Image
For these reasons (among others we will get to in a moment) Lake is asking for relief from judgement (basically a do-over) under Rule 60(b).

If you have newly discovered evidence that you couldn’t have had in time for previous trial, or the fraud, misrepresentation, or other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Expert witness Clay Parikh is back with more, after doing a ton of due diligence and requesting public records etc after the case was decided.

Maricopa was forced to respond to those requests AND data from the report (BOD Report) investigating the ballot on demand printers was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
The new evidence shows that Maricopa violated the law and did not do L&A testing on *any* vote center tabulators on Election Day. Further, after they certified they passed L&A on 10/11/22, they went on to secretly test all 446of the vote-center tabulators on 10/14, 10/17 and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
MORE: Jarrett LIED on the stand when he talked about the 19” ballot on 20” paper. I have been pounding this since day 1, but now we have more.

Jarrett’s testimony that this occurred at only 3 vote centers and was caused by temporary technicians changing printer settings in an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
The judge had originally ruled against Lake for several reasons, one of them being that she had not shown *intentional* misconduct on the part of Maricopa officials. Additionally, they have evidence that shows that those “drawer 3” ballots were NOT counted at MCTEC- another thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
This is going to be a long and detailed thread, but here is the tweet to start at if you are like some “journalists” out there and you can not understand the actual FACTS in this case. This is going to give you really good background into this VERY IMPORTANT issue.

This hasn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
If you remember, there was VERY limited discovery given to Lake before her trial. The day before the trial their expert Clay Parikh was able to inspect a sampling of ballots from 6 vote centers. He testified that he found 19” ballot images on 20” paper in ALL SIX of those vote… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Here is a key point. One of the arguments CONSTANTLY brought up over and over again here is that those spoiled ballots were duplicated, so they were counted.

What I have always pointed out is that the fact pattern belies that point. Maricopa DID NOT KEEP THE DUPE with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
Here is the language the judge used in rendering his decision. It was unbelievable to me at the time given what we just went over- but much like the failure to properly adjudicate the signature matching issue, the judge failed here too.

Both of these points were incorrect. Image
Here is where the judge is looking for *intentional misconduct* and this becomes important as we go on and also for the legal argument portion of this. I will break that down in English for all of you when we get there. Image
When I was watching and live streaming this trial and giving commentary, the moments we were about to detail came in SECOND to the audible “holy %#^) that came after the 19” image revelation itself.

Jarret testified AT LEAST FOUR TIMES that he did not know of, NOR DID HE HEAR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
It was pretty clear what Jarrett said- and there was more. If I am not mistaken (and I am going from memory here) I believe he testified it would be *impossible* for this to happen. ImageImage
The *NEXT* day, Defendants brought Jarrett back to testify. Despite what I just showed you with excerpts from the transcript of the trial, he testified that just after Election Day, Jarrett had discovered that 19” ballots were found at 3 vote centers. He alleged this was caused… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
When cross examined that day, Lake asked why he hadn’t disclosed this the day before, and Jarrett wiggled around the issue. He then told us that they had hid this from the public and it had happened not just in 2022

BUT ALSO

The primary in August of 2020
The General in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
Here is some legal argument for you.

There are three (3) criteria that need to be met for this motion to succeed.

1. The newly discovered evidence could not have been discovered before the granting of judgment despite the exercise of due diligence.

2. The evidence would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
This fits all three categories easily. Lake didn’t have the evidence until after Maricopa fulfilled its public record requests, the log files she DID have weren’t able to be analyzed properly in the short time she was given, and the Maricopa BOD report wasn’t made available until… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
There was party misconduct— even if there is an omission that was an accident (not the case here) it is cause for relief.

Maricopa withheld the L&A testing it did and more (it’s all coming- dont worry)

The court is required to rely on presumptions favoring elections officials.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
Also, under another rule (too much detail, you can read if you wish) some of the evidence didn’t exist at the time of trial. Image
Also, the motion is timely and within guidelines for filing/challenging. And, rushing along the case because it is an election- while important - should never negate the ability for a Plaintiff to have accuracy and justice.

We know what happened with the speed of this one- ImageImage
Maricopa didn’t test the vote center tabulators for logic and accuracy as REQUIRED by law. The system log files demonstrated that. Image
After Maricopa certified L&A WITHOUT actually doing the L&A, they then secretly did it three more times and KNEW that there were big problems.

When they were running their illegal tests AFTER they had pretended they ran them the first time and CERTIFIED that they had, 260 of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
🚨🚨The so-called “fit to page” errors were an intentional act. An event recounted in the BOD report contradicts Jarrett that the “fit to page” issue arose from some temporary techs messing with settings.

During their testing, (run by former Chief Justice of the AZ Supreme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ImageImage
The above proves that Jarrett lied AGAIN on the stand when he said that tabulator failures occurring over 7k times every 30 minutes starting at 6:30AM DID NOT cause a “disruption” in the election process”

New evidence shows that they were aware these tabulators would fail. It is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
The evidence shows that over 8k ballots weren’t counted. We dont know where those ballots would have gone, but now we know that over eight thousand people were disenfranchised from having their vote counted in the 2022 AZ election. Image
“The evidence shows that not only did Maricopa officials knowingly violate the law mandating L&A testing, but that they knew about and planned the Election Day debacle. Further, Jarrett’s demonstrably false and conflicting testimony shows that Maricopa officials are attempting to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
And if you thought this stopped with the 2022 election and that they maybe learned they shouldn’t continue doing this sort of thing— no accountability breeds consistent unlawful conduct.

Here is a letter from the Chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee stating… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
I often notice people exasperated in the comments saying “nothing is ever going to happen. There is no justice..”

If @KariLake and her team threw their hands up, we wouldn’t have any of this information and we never would have gotten this far— which is why you will ALSO see many… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
I will continue to cover this story as it develops and will likely be live streaming the trial when it happens (potentially next week) with commentary. If you appreciate the work we do at @UncoverDC, please consider supporting us. We rely SOLELY on your contributions to stay in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
For my thoughts and opinions on this and other work that I have done, you can SUBSCRIBE to me on Twitter. That supports me directly, and we have 1-2 subscriber only spaces per week that are open to everyone who joins.

I share opinions there that I wouldn’t share on my normal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
It looks like depending where you grab this from the thread is broken. Click here to pick up on the next tweet.
READ MORE- From the new affidavit submitted by Clay Parikh - ImageImage
Every one of the 446 tabulators used on Election Day were subject to some type of test on either October 14th, 17th or 18th which included an average of only 9 ballots which 260 of the 446 tabulators failed with the same errors as those experienced-on Election Day. Image
The vote center tabulator system logs show no subsequent attempts to rescan, troubleshoot or remedy the clear and obvious failures which the testing unveiled.

Considering the overwhelming failure of the vote center tabulators during the post- certification testing defined above,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… Image
READ the entire filing here: scribd.com/document/64436…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tracy Beanz

Tracy Beanz Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @tracybeanz

Jun 26
🚨THREAD: SCOTUS RULING ON TEMPORARY INJUNCTION IN MISSOURI V. BIDEN (Murthy v. Missouri @SCOTUS) Image
I want to make sure this is clear from the get - this is a terrible opinion. I am not happy about it. HOWEVER, this opinion had to do with the TEMPORARY INJUNCTION in this case. For details, please see my pinned tweet. The court is making a decision whether at this stage of the game, after limited (will get to that in a moment) discovery, the Plaintiffs have the right to an injunction that would halt the government from coercing and cooperating with social media platforms to censor speech.
The justices used whether the plaintiffs had STANDING at this stage of the game as their basis for decision. Which I ALSO think is utter nonsense. When this case went before them, they placed a stay on the injunction that was decided in the lower district court AND the 5th circuit court of appeals.
Read 50 tweets
Jun 22
🚨THREAD - Missouri v. Biden: A motion was filed yesterday by the Plaintiff’s asking the judge to allow them to file 3rd Party subpoena’s prior to a rule 26(f) conference. That is a conference where the parties meet to set out a clear plan for discovery. Image
They don’t trust any of the defendants, and why should they? The motion discusses in detail how Fauci and Morens illegally evaded FOIA. Image
This material was material that should have been provided in the preliminary discovery that has already occurred. They continue to point out the perjury Fauci committed in the deposition. Image
Read 19 tweets
Jun 8
🚨THREAD: I want to make sure everyone understands this appellate decision about a COVID vaccine mandate at LAUSD in the 9th. Plaintiffs allege that the COVID-19 shot isn’t a vaccine, but a therapeutic. The court MUST accept that statement as TRUE at this stage of the suit. Because they must accept it as TRUE (they aren’t DECIDING FACTS) - they remanded the case back down to the district court. This thread is really good, but I already see people running wild with this.Image
There are several concerning things here, one of which is very old and relates to smallpox. The SCOTUS had ruled that a compulsory mandate for the smallpox vaccine was constitutional because the public safety risk SUPERSEDED individual liberty. That’s the ruling that the defendants in this case used to justify their motion to dismiss.
But because the Plaintiffs here argue the therapeutic route (with CDC proof of their claims) the SCOTUS decision doesn’t apply. The 9th wrote that the district court erred in their interpretation.
Read 5 tweets
May 29
🧵🪡 "The only thing that matters is right now. We could sit here and tell you a story of the world ending, or a story of tragedy, and fear. We could tell you the story of the poles shifting on the planet, or about fire, brimstone, disease, and despair. It would be quite a story…

But is this your story?"Image
Have you ever heard of the theory of resonance?
Everything on the planet emits energy. All things are vibrating. As we have discussed, our brains emit wave patterns in the form of energy that correlate to different states of consciousness.
Watch resonance when a pendulum is swung (the music is added afterward – not a part of the experiment, which is silent)
Read 43 tweets
May 22
🧵You get more of what you are. I hope this will be a helpful thread for folks as they navigate the social media landscape and beyond, especially in light of disagreements we all have from time to time.Image
Social media algorithms work (in a very simplistic form) by delivering to you more of what you want to see. Algorithms are a commonly accepted thing in society. We all know they exist, and generally how they work.
But when we start to take the concept of social media algorithm and transpose that to real life, people get really weirded out for some reason. The concept absolutely applies. In order to understand it, you need to begin with awareness.
Read 14 tweets
May 20
🚨🧵THREAD: A conservative activist (@TPV_John) is suing the ADL, for defamation, no less. Often these lawsuits are dismissed. Not this one, and it could impact every conservative on this platform and elsewhere. Here is what you need to know about this groundbreaking case. Image
The suit was filed on 10/3/23 and Sabal is represented by the Binnall Law Group, and attorney Jason Greaves. I know that Greaves is an amazing attorney because he represented me, and he represents Gen. Flynn in his lawsuit against the government. Sabal is suing for $25m dollars. Image
The ADL accuses Sabal of several terrible things, things he contends are false. He is a disabled vet, supports Israel, and is a member of a pro-Israel church that teaches the Hebrew roots and origins of the bible and also engages in philanthropy to help Jewish communities. Image
Read 32 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(