TechHalla Profile picture
May 17, 2023 7 tweets 6 min read Read on X
💪 Exciting news! Finally got access to Adobe Firefly, and I want to share my experience with all of you! 🚀

Firefly is MUCH faster than #MidJourney. ⚡️

Testing image generation from text and comparing Firefly Vs MJ with the same prompt. Stay tuned! ✍️ #AIArtCommunity 🎨 ImageRealistic close-up | Soft s...ImageA playful and energetic ad ...
Category prompts ImageImageImageIMAGE: Photography | GENRE:...
Additive prompts ImageSurreal Photography | Dream...ImageWildlife Photography | Sere...
Interrogative prompts ImageWhat would a whimsical scen...ImageA photo from first person P...
Narrative prompts ImageAmidst a vibrant, graffiti-...ImageIn a stylish mansion, a vib...
Simple prompts mouthwatering dish of pastaImageImageuniverse in a bottle
What are your first impressions?

I still have a lot to explore, and I'm truly excited about it.

Do you already have access?

What would you like me to try out in Adobe Firefly? Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with TechHalla

TechHalla Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @techhalla

May 7
🪖 Let the Meme Wars begin!

If you want to join in and have a good time, I'll show you how to put your face or anyone else's on a meme in just a few seconds with Remix! 👇 Image
First, let's go to @getremixai. You can download it from this link!

link.getremix.ai/join/TechHalla
Download a meme, use IMG2IMG with the maximum weight and the RealVisXL model. A simple prompt and Facemix with your face! Here's the step-by-step video 👇
Read 5 tweets
Apr 7
Cartoon videos for kids generate between 30% and 50% more money than other themes.

If you're thinking about starting your own kids' video channel, here I'll tell you how you can get started quickly with the help of AI 👇

#AIVideoGeneration #AIArtCommunity Image
First, create the story. If you need help, you can use ChatGPT to speed up the process.

Here's a video tutorial where I show you how to do it, with prompts and links in the description:

Now, from @rendernet_ai, we're going to create our base images using the Cute Cartoon style from Magic Mode.

Use this prompt:

the face of a young boy | dark short hair and brown eyes

We apply FaceLock to fix the face. In the next post, I'll leave you the rest of the examples.the face of a young boy | dark short hair and brown eyes
Read 9 tweets
Feb 14
👩‍🚒 With this new workflow, you'll nail character consistency and pose control super quickly and efficiently with Rendernet AI!

🔥 Wanna give it a shot?

I'll break it down for you in 5⃣ easy steps (prompts included) 👇

#QuickGuide #AIArtCommunityImage
1⃣ Start off by picking a reference image. You can whip one up using any tool – I went with @rendernet_ai this time (details in the ALT).

Give it a go at:

For this, I tapped into the Absolute Reality model.rendernet.aiPortrait of a woman at the office | curly hair | bokeh | golden hour | blurred background
2⃣ Next, upload the previously generated image using the FaceLock feature.

This ensures it's used as a reference for any new designs we create.

Check out the process in this video 👇
Read 7 tweets
Jan 17
🚨 Check out these 4 examples of how the same prompt works with different AI art tools:

1⃣ - Remix 2⃣ - MidJourney
3⃣ - Firefly 4⃣ - Leonardo AI

💫 All prompts are in the ALT texts. Fancy a try? Tell me your fav!!

1. 📄 Afro woman

#PromptShare #AIArtCommunity

Remix - AlbedoBase XL - AR 16:9  portrait of an afro woman with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
MidJourney  portrait of an afro man with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect --s 750 --ar 16:9 --v 6.0
Firefly - AR 16:9 - Illustration  portrait of an afro woman with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
Leonardo Diffusion XL - AR 16:9 - Illustration  portrait of an afro woman with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
2. 📄 Afro man

Remix - AlbedoBase XL - AR 16:9  portrait of an afro man with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
MidJourney  portrait of an afro man with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect --s 750 --ar 16:9 --v 6.0
Firefly - AR 16:9 - Illustration  portrait of an afro man with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
Leonardo Diffusion XL - AR 16:9 - Illustration  portrait of an afro man with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
3. 📄 Astronaut

Remix - AlbedoBase XL - AR 16:9  portrait of an astronaut with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
MidJourney  portrait of an astronaut with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect --s 750 --ar 16:9 --v 6.0
Firefly - AR 16:9 - Illustration  portrait of an stronaut with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
Leonardo Diffusion XL - AR 16:9 - Illustration  portrait of an astronaut with sunglasses | ink rotring marker art | blurred newspaper background | strong edges | psychedelic motifs | synthwave gradient effect
Read 5 tweets
Dec 26, 2023
In 2023, I've shared with all of you over 700 prompts, guides, and tutorials for MidJourney. And 2024 will be even wilder!

I've selected my top 🔟 prompts to see how they turn out with v6.

🏷️ Bookmark now, thank me later! 😉

#PromptShare #MidJourney #AIArtCommunity Image
1⃣ Colorful illustrations

A silhouette of a [subject] with a [background] background, a lively pond, in the style of simple, colorful illustrations, drugcore, bulbous, [colors], realistic forms, animated gifs, [extra details] --ar 16:9 --s 50 --v 6.0

A silhouette of a crowd in front of a lighthouse, a lively pond, in the style of simple, colorful illustrations, drugcore, bulbous, soft aquamarine and garnet, realistic forms, animated gifs, crowd celebrating --ar 16:9 --s 50 --v 6.0
A silhouette of a skateboarder with skyline background, a lively pond, in the style of simple, colorful illustrations, drugcore, bulbous, graffiti palette, realistic forms, animated gifs, sportman body --ar 16:9 --s 50 --v 6.0
A silhouette of a Stormtrooper with a blazing desert background, a lively pond, in the style of simple, colorful illustrations, drugcore, bulbous, desert sunset palette, realistic forms, animated gifs, sand patrol --ar 16:9 --s 50 --v 6.0
a silhouette of a soccer player with a stadium background, a lively pond, in the style of simple, colorful illustrations, drugcore, bulbous, gold and purple, realistic forms, animated gifs, olympics --s 50 --ar 16:9 --v 6.0
2⃣ 1st person POV

A photo from first person POV, showcasing a [scene], with a focus on the diver's hands [action+object], from the angle --ar 16:9 --style raw --s 120 --v 6.0

A photo from first person POV, showcasing an underwater treasure hunt, with a focus on the diver's hands reaching out to grab a mysterious artifact among the corals, from the angle --ar 16:9 --style raw --s 120 --v 6.0
A photo from first person POV, showcasing an ancient battle scene, with a focus on the warrior's hands gripping the hilt of a sword, ready to strike, from the angle --ar 16:9 --style raw --s 120 --v 6.0
A photo from first person POV, showcasing a fantasy world, with a focus on the sorcerer's hands casting an arcane spell, from the angle --ar 16:9 --style raw --s 120 --v 6.0
A photo from first person POV, showcasing a kitchen, with a focus on the chef's hands sprinkling ingredients on top of a pizza, from the angle --ar 16:9 --style raw --s 120 --v 6.0
Read 12 tweets
Dec 21, 2023
🆕 Version 6 of MidJourney is here!

😱 What's new? How can I use it?

All the updates here with prompt examples 👇

#PromptShare #MidJourney #AIArtCommunity Image
1⃣ Significantly improved accuracy in prompt tracking and support for extended prompts. Improved coherence, and model knowledge

Look at how the image aligns much more closely with the prompt than in previous versions! You can find the example prompts in the ALTs.

HDR photography of a talented breakdancer spin and flip with astonishing agility | movements frozen in time | defying gravity, attracting a lively crowd of onlookers | vibrant, graffiti-covered urban jungle background --ar 16:9 --s 750 --v 6.0 --style raw
HDR photography of a talented ballet dancer jumping with astonishing agility | movements frozen in time | defying gravity, attracting a lively crowd of onlookers | luxury, elegant theater background --ar 16:9 --s 150 --v 6.0 --style raw
HDR photography of a talented skater doing skate tricks with astonishing agility | movements frozen in time | defying gravity, attracting a lively crowd of onlookers | near the beach, urban park background --ar 16:9 --s 150 --v 6.0 --style raw
HDR photography of a talented snowboarder jumping with astonishing agility | movements frozen in time | defying gravity, attracting a lively crowd of onlookers | snow, mountains background --ar 16:9 --s 150 --v 6.0 --style raw
2⃣ Improved image prompting and remix

Using "Vary" now has much more power, as the images maintain better coherence. In this example, you can see how, by changing the vehicle in the original prompt from a van, the images maintain much more consistency.

original prompt:  psychedelic van on a moonlit night | detailed science fiction illustration | violet and green | forestpunk, vintage poster design, sublime wilderness, vibrant caricatures --ar 7:4 --s 120 --v 6.0
Vary (subtle):  psychedelic motorcycle on a moonlit night | detailed science fiction illustration | violet and green | forestpunk, vintage poster design, sublime wilderness, vibrant caricatures --ar 7:4 --s 120 --v 6.0
Vary (subtle):  psychedelic truck on a moonlit night | detailed science fiction illustration | violet and green | forestpunk, vintage poster design, sublime wilderness, vibrant caricatures --ar 7:4 --s 120 --v 6.0
Vary (Subtle):  psychedelic school bus on a moonlit night | detailed science fiction illustration | violet and green | forestpunk, vintage poster design, sublime wilderness, vibrant caricatures --ar 7:4 --s 120 --v 6.0
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(