Jack’s House 🇺🇦 Profile picture
May 24, 2023 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
1) The Russian government released this photo of the alleged Belgorod insurgents vehicles after a battle. I used to be a tow truck operator. This is staged. These vehicles didn’t crash into that trench. I’ll explain why⬇️ Image
2) No gravel stuck in the tire tread. In fact, no dirt on the tires at all. This was loaded into that trench off a flatbed and carefully choreographed in place. Not even a low-budget war movie production would be this sloppy with realism. Let’s go to the next⬇️ Image
3) So this humvee slammed into the trench wall head on but no soil was pushed ahead of it. Which you would have even if it hit at 10MPH. It’s a heavy vehicle. It’s going to displace soil on impact. This vehicle was placed there off a flatbed. Next⬇️ Image
4) How did the front tire get over the trench but the rear wheels didn’t? Especially since the other vehicle nose-dived into it. Not only that, but it didn’t leave any tire tracks. In fact, the tire never touched the ground at all. Remarkable, since it just crossed a trench. ⬇️ Image
5) But this one takes the cake. See that displaced soil? That’s from movement of the tire from your right to your left in the photo. The direction of the arrow I drew. That’s from shoving it sideways into the trench from the front of the vehicle semi-diagonally. ⬇️ Image
6) Here’s how they did it: They used a flatbed truck and a crane. Lowered the vehicles into position, and pushed them by hand into a more dramatic pose. They probably captured these in Ukraine months ago or got them from Iran who captured them from ISIS who captured them in Iraq.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jack’s House 🇺🇦

Jack’s House 🇺🇦 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @FluteMagician

Jul 6
1) American Global Strategies came to my attention in May 2024 when I was discovering who Elbridge Colby is connected to. Three men that work for AGS contributed to Project 2025. Two of those 3 are connected to Heritage Foundation. We have a lot to cover, so let’s begin⬇️ Image
2) This is the list of contributors I got from Project 2025. On the right, you see Brian Cavanaugh of AGS. He’s also in Heritage. You also see Elbridge Colby of Marathon Initiative. Marathon is Colby’s own think tank. He’s also in AGS. There’s one more next.⬇️
3) Also in the list of contributors to Project 2025 is John Ratcliffe of AGS. He’s also in Heritage. I suspect AGS is behind the national security/defense portion of Project 2025, since three men working for AGS are listed as contributors. Let’s keep going.⬇️ Image
Read 20 tweets
Jul 4
1) To fully understand why fascism is spreading in the United States, you need to see it as a virus. Let’s just call it Fascism Virus. Now, this virus spread throughout Italy and Germany from 1920s to the 1940s. The world thought it eradicated by 1945. But it wasn’t⬇️ Image
2) Because people still believed in Fascism after 1945, the virus was able to survive. But, as we see, the longer it stuck around, it was able to mutate in order to survive. This is where your far right nationalist movements come in with the new variant. And also⬇️ Image
3) Why did Fascism mutate? Because it can move into new hosts faster, replicate faster, become more entrenched in political systems and religion, and evade the usual checks and balances against it. And then what?⬇️ Image
Read 10 tweets
Jul 4
1) This OdinHorns is a less skilled Russian troll. But it afforded an opportunity to show how Russian trolls collect information and distribute information to other accounts. The syntax (as seen here) is one way to spot Russian trolls. Let’s keep going.⬇️ Image
2) It’s not only the syntax, but the phrases. These are insults in the Russian language that don’t translate into English well. So the troll is using a translator app that translates the Russian phrases into English gibberish. Let’s keep going.⬇️ Image
3) Only a Russian is going to talk about the “dnieper river bridges” like this. And the average American doesn’t say “ukraini”. They say Ukrainian. Again are the incomprehensible insults, spelling errors, and garbled syntax. Let’s keep going.⬇️ Image
Read 8 tweets
Jul 2
1) A Short History Of The Current Russian Disinformation Campaign:
For those who aren’t aware, after the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, an information war began between NAFO (North Atlantic Fellas Organization) and the Vatniks (Russian trolls). Now, in the beginning of it…⬇️ Image
2) …the Vatniks (depicted here) were content to try and argue about alleged Russian superiority and brag about winning the war. NAFO retaliated against them and Vatniks in the Russian government itself. Like Mikhail Ulyanov. Ask us later. And so this continued for awhile. But⬇️ Image
3) As time went on, the Vatniks learned they couldn’t win this war because of the proficiency of the Ukrainian military and NATO military aid. NAFO was defeating their disinformation and Vatniks needed to find a way to fight back against all this. So then appeared hope.⬇️ Image
Read 12 tweets
Jul 1
1) I did some further investigation into the “Democrat friends voting for Trump” narrative. I used a method I use to unmask Russian trolls. I reverse-engineered the method from a tactic Russian trolls use. NAFO knows about it. Here we see an example from 2019. There’s more⬇️ Image
2) Russian trolls use a tactic that involves keyword searches. That’s how they find accounts to post disinformation on. So I use my own keyword search—“Democrat friends voting for Trump”—to uncover where the origin of this information. Such as Marsha Blackburn 5/31/24. And⬇️ Image
3) As you see here, this narrative has been going around for quite some time now. The post- debate narrative is simply another manifestation of the same disinformation propaganda weapon. Senator Marsha Blackburn didn’t originate it, but she certainly upgraded it. And⬇️ Image
Read 15 tweets
Jun 27
1) Elbridge Colby now has a new phrase he’s using: “First Island Chain”. Now I know that Colby isn’t especially creative and, I think, actually gets his ideas from elsewhere. So I did some research on this phrase and discovered it has a rather interesting history. Let’s begin⬇️ Image
2) It was actually conceived by John Foster Dulles. Yes, yes, I know. The United Fruit Company and CIA coup guy. We’ll get to that. But we also need to learn more about Dulles. Such as, how many times did this guy botch things or predict things wrong? Let’s find out⬇️ Image
3) He supported the idea of the 1953 coup in Iran. This installed the Shah and his regime created the conditions that eventually led up to the 1979 Iranian Revolution. And the US has had problems with Iran ever since. Let’s keep going⬇️ Image
Read 8 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(