Tracy Beanz Profile picture
Aug 4, 2023 7 tweets 2 min read Read on X
🚨Missouri v. Biden: Interesting update. Amicus brief filed by democrat led states and the District of Columbia in support of government censorship. I say it’s interesting, because the government is arguing that states don’t have standing, and in come the left to support them.
I need not say more. Image
Also, in comes the Brennan Center. Surprised? Image
This filing is just frustrating. Now, STATE government is trying to gaslight the appeals court and everyone else by claiming the collaboration was “non coercive” - this is an abject lie and this is nothing more than the government trying to trample your 1st amendment. Image
This also makes you wonder - why only DEMOCRAT led states on this? If their argument is so virtuous, why not EVERY state standing up to support it? I’ll tell you why - because the left have become the party of dictatorship, fascism, and authoritarian boot stomping.
Again, this type of communication IS PERMITTED under the injunction. Are they this stupid, or are they this evil? Image
Not to mention, the only “integrity” they care about in elections is how well they can run their grift without pushback.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tracy Beanz

Tracy Beanz Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @tracybeanz

Jun 26
🚨THREAD: SCOTUS RULING ON TEMPORARY INJUNCTION IN MISSOURI V. BIDEN (Murthy v. Missouri @SCOTUS) Image
I want to make sure this is clear from the get - this is a terrible opinion. I am not happy about it. HOWEVER, this opinion had to do with the TEMPORARY INJUNCTION in this case. For details, please see my pinned tweet. The court is making a decision whether at this stage of the game, after limited (will get to that in a moment) discovery, the Plaintiffs have the right to an injunction that would halt the government from coercing and cooperating with social media platforms to censor speech.
The justices used whether the plaintiffs had STANDING at this stage of the game as their basis for decision. Which I ALSO think is utter nonsense. When this case went before them, they placed a stay on the injunction that was decided in the lower district court AND the 5th circuit court of appeals.
Read 50 tweets
Jun 22
🚨THREAD - Missouri v. Biden: A motion was filed yesterday by the Plaintiff’s asking the judge to allow them to file 3rd Party subpoena’s prior to a rule 26(f) conference. That is a conference where the parties meet to set out a clear plan for discovery. Image
They don’t trust any of the defendants, and why should they? The motion discusses in detail how Fauci and Morens illegally evaded FOIA. Image
This material was material that should have been provided in the preliminary discovery that has already occurred. They continue to point out the perjury Fauci committed in the deposition. Image
Read 19 tweets
Jun 8
🚨THREAD: I want to make sure everyone understands this appellate decision about a COVID vaccine mandate at LAUSD in the 9th. Plaintiffs allege that the COVID-19 shot isn’t a vaccine, but a therapeutic. The court MUST accept that statement as TRUE at this stage of the suit. Because they must accept it as TRUE (they aren’t DECIDING FACTS) - they remanded the case back down to the district court. This thread is really good, but I already see people running wild with this.Image
There are several concerning things here, one of which is very old and relates to smallpox. The SCOTUS had ruled that a compulsory mandate for the smallpox vaccine was constitutional because the public safety risk SUPERSEDED individual liberty. That’s the ruling that the defendants in this case used to justify their motion to dismiss.
But because the Plaintiffs here argue the therapeutic route (with CDC proof of their claims) the SCOTUS decision doesn’t apply. The 9th wrote that the district court erred in their interpretation.
Read 5 tweets
May 29
🧵🪡 "The only thing that matters is right now. We could sit here and tell you a story of the world ending, or a story of tragedy, and fear. We could tell you the story of the poles shifting on the planet, or about fire, brimstone, disease, and despair. It would be quite a story…

But is this your story?"Image
Have you ever heard of the theory of resonance?
Everything on the planet emits energy. All things are vibrating. As we have discussed, our brains emit wave patterns in the form of energy that correlate to different states of consciousness.
Watch resonance when a pendulum is swung (the music is added afterward – not a part of the experiment, which is silent)
Read 43 tweets
May 22
🧵You get more of what you are. I hope this will be a helpful thread for folks as they navigate the social media landscape and beyond, especially in light of disagreements we all have from time to time.Image
Social media algorithms work (in a very simplistic form) by delivering to you more of what you want to see. Algorithms are a commonly accepted thing in society. We all know they exist, and generally how they work.
But when we start to take the concept of social media algorithm and transpose that to real life, people get really weirded out for some reason. The concept absolutely applies. In order to understand it, you need to begin with awareness.
Read 14 tweets
May 20
🚨🧵THREAD: A conservative activist (@TPV_John) is suing the ADL, for defamation, no less. Often these lawsuits are dismissed. Not this one, and it could impact every conservative on this platform and elsewhere. Here is what you need to know about this groundbreaking case. Image
The suit was filed on 10/3/23 and Sabal is represented by the Binnall Law Group, and attorney Jason Greaves. I know that Greaves is an amazing attorney because he represented me, and he represents Gen. Flynn in his lawsuit against the government. Sabal is suing for $25m dollars. Image
The ADL accuses Sabal of several terrible things, things he contends are false. He is a disabled vet, supports Israel, and is a member of a pro-Israel church that teaches the Hebrew roots and origins of the bible and also engages in philanthropy to help Jewish communities. Image
Read 32 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(