MrMenno 🏳️‍🌈🎶 Profile picture
Jan 28 17 tweets 8 min read Read on X
1 / This is the guy who stalks #LetWomenSpeak in London and posed as a detransitioned woman to get friendly with some of the regulars and get info / contact details.

He tries to get people arrested for any and every reason so if you ever see him *do not engage*

He even wore Kellie-Jay merchandise and had an adult human female flag to pretend he was ‘on our side’.Image
2 / First time I saw him was Spring or Summer 2022. He was hovering around Reformers Tree, some women were talking to him and I walked up to them. “Oh my god, MrMenno, I looooooove your videos!” he said. “Oh great - which one is your fave?” He looked at me blank, didn’t have an answer. Thought he was a TRA.

Then a month or two later he joined us at a summer picnic. That’s when he wore a Kellie-Jay scarf and said he was a detransitioned woman. I asked him some questions about his so-called ‘transition’ and he waffled a bit. I didn’t believe him.
3 / March 2023 he showed up, again with his scarf and this time an adult human female flag. There was a group of TRAs trying to intimidate the women. I filmed as I walked up to the gathering, and you can see him chatting with his TRA mates (note the one with the pink and blue hair). As soon as he saw me filming he quickly walked away.Image
4 / After the event had finished and most of the LWS crowd had left it was just @AlfUpATree, myself and a couple of others… and this dude. As we walked away the TRA mob followed us. The police were following from a distance to keep an eye on us. The TRAs were playing loud music and shouting “There’s more of us than you!!!” Our little friend then pretended to ‘stand up to them’ and shouted at them, gave them the finger, and held his adult human female flag up.

So stunning and brave! 🙄
5 / We walked away, leaving the mob behind us. Here he is holding up his flag, then turning around and showing it to his TRA mates who came after us.

We were soon surrounded by them and so the police, who’d moved away, came back.

He’s in the middle with us, pretending to be all terfy.
@AlfUpATree 6 / The police made sure we could leave safely. As we walked off again he held up his flag to them and he waved at them as if to taunt them. This is that pink / blue-haired friend of his btw

@AlfUpATree 7 / PS just after #LetWomenSpeak finished he came up and said “Menno I’ve been assaulted!”

You can tell I didn’t much like that blue / pink haired dude who was hovering around (who said “I’m not with them, I’m not with them” after the vid cut off)
@AlfUpATree 8 / The next month he showed up at #LetWomenSpeak again - this time in 'disguise' as The Troon From The Moon, and brought his AGP-flag-coloured friend Image
@AlfUpATree 9 / Then in April he showed up at another event wearing the same gear, being a d**k with his umbrella (click link for vid). Someone managed to get a pic of him with the mask-thing off.

10 / The next time I saw him was at the LGB Alliance conference in October. He was out in rain 'protesting' against LGB people having their own event. The faces of the two next to him sum up how miserable their movement is.

Fred Wallace was also there, 'dancing in the rain' with his umbrella like a demented AGP Mary PoppinsImage
@AlfUpATree 11 / Groomer and The Groomed?
@AlfUpATree 12 / And then he rocked up at #LetWomenSpeak today. Some people think he's the one who called the cops on @thames_pilgrim.

He's vile.

Feel free to add more pics / info to this thread.
@AlfUpATree @thames_pilgrim 13 / And here he is calling @roseveniceallan a 'fascist'. Claims to be 16.

@AlfUpATree @thames_pilgrim @roseveniceallan 14 / So you know how earlier I posted a vid of imposter-dude flipping the bird at his TRA buddies and holding up the Adult Human Female flag?

Here it is from the TRAs point of view, taken by his blue / pink-haired friend who posted it on TikTok

“Chasing off them damn TERFs”
@AlfUpATree @thames_pilgrim @roseveniceallan 15 / Here he is on TikTok saying you should “just punch people in the face.” Where have we heard that before? Oh yeah… ‘trans pride’.
@AlfUpATree @thames_pilgrim @roseveniceallan 16 / And so of course he did just that… and hopes he left a mark.
@AlfUpATree @thames_pilgrim @roseveniceallan 17 / Here they are together in another vid

Filter doing a lot of heavy lifting here 😬

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with MrMenno 🏳️‍🌈🎶

MrMenno 🏳️‍🌈🎶 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @MrMennoTweets

Aug 21
1 / "Just treat me like a guy when you f**k me"

No.

You are a woman.

Gay men don't owe you sex for your 'validation'.

#BoxerCeiling
2 / Gay men are constantly being gaslighted that women can be gay men too and called bigots if we don't go along with it.

They are trying to rewrite male homosexuality to include females.

It is homophobic as f**k.

I made a video about this 2 years ago, about how gay men are being taught to go 'eat 🐈‍⬛' 🤯

3 / When a movement's rallying cry boils down to "F me to validate me" you know it's nothing to do with civil rights.

This is an abusive, destructive movement that will stop at nothing in its insatiable quest for 'validation'.

It feeds on women's rights
It feeds on gay rights
It feeds on parental rights
It feeds on children's rights
It feed on their own bodies

And it will never be enough
Read 6 tweets
Aug 16
1 / Mammoth thread 🧵🦣 Had a challenging chat yesterday with a dad (an old friend) whose son started 'puberty blockers' a few months ago. Had to navigate a very complex conversation on the spot:

▶️ what to say
▶️ what not to say
▶️ how to communicate certain things to make sure they landed
▶️ giving him enough space to process what I was saying
▶️ noticing his body language and facial expressions
▶️ giving him enough space to ask questions and share whatever he wanted to share
▶️ ensuring he felt comfortable enough to share deeply personal stuff in the first place, and to be able to do so without feeling like he was being judged as a parent
▶️ how to not let my own emotions get in the way or become a distraction - this situation was first and foremost about a worried dad and his distressed son

We talked for hours and were both so happy to have been able to have this kind of conversation, but it was also upsetting as it put certain dark realities into very sharp focus.

I'm posting about it here in the hope it will help some of you navigate these conversations when you're faced with them, and would love to hear your thoughts on what you've found to be helpful from your experiences.

We cannot underestimate the importance of these conversations and the impact they may have. There is no magic formula but together we can work out some key pointers for 'best practice'.

I'll add annotations in italics.

M = Menno
F = Friend

OK, let's go...

#KeepSpeakingKeepPeaking
2 / An old friend messaged to say he was visiting the UK with his teenage son and wanted to meet up. We met at uni back in 1994 (!) and had last seen each other 7 years ago. We don’t really keep in touch regularly but always have a good time when we meet and simply pick up where we left off.

He sent me a pic of him and his son and I went “Uh oh…” His son looks young for his age, has very long hair and quite an androgynous look in a soft / sweet / angelic sort of way. My first thoughts were “That’s the kind of kid that gets bullied” (I remember those days well myself) and “I hope he knows it’s perfectly fine to not be a ‘typical boy’ and that he doesn’t get sucked into thinking of himself as some kind of magical gender person.”

I was about to find out...
3 / We met at noon and it was so good to see him again. He’s such a friendly guy and always has the biggest smile. I noticed his son was shy and awkward, so I tried to be friendly and calm around him. He mumbled rather than spoke (like I used to), he tried to make himself physically smaller (like I used to), and seemed a bit vacant.

My friend asked me what I was up to these days and so I said I’d started looking into the conflict between sex and gender. His son immediately turned his face away and looked uncomfortable. “Maybe we should talk about that later,” I said to my friend. “I think that would be best,” he responded.” My initial hunch of “Uh oh” had unfortunately been right. Sometimes it’s not nice to be right.
Read 12 tweets
Jul 30
1 / DOUBLE MASTECTOMIES promoted at local Brighton supermarket 🚨😲

Yesterday I went to get some I thought ice cream at @coopuk on St James Street in Brighton. The first thing you see as you walk in is a notice board with posters and leaflets for anything from local music events, maths tutoring, yoga… and getting your breasts surgically removed. All dressed up in the usual baby pink, baby blue and white and disguised by the word ‘top surgery’ so Joe Bloggs won’t take notice.

The leaflet is for an ‘advisory care service’ that puts women (who believe themselves to be male, or neither male of female, or whatever ‘identity’ they feel necessitates breast removal) in touch with surgeons in ‘medical tourism’ hotspots like Poland, Mexico, Thailand, the Czech Republic, and India.

I decided to speak to someone in the shop to see if they were aware of this leaflet.Image
2 / So I get my ice cream and pay at the self-checkout, then go up to the check outs where there were two staff members. One a young bloke on oestrogen, and a middle aged bloke. I ask the latter what the rules are for putting something on the notice board. “At long as it doesn’t have any swear words it should be fine.”

“There a leaflet on there that promotes double mastectomies”, I say.

“What?! Show me.” He comes out from behind the checkout and we walk to the notice board. “Well it’s gone now because I took it down. Got it in my bag. Here it is.”

And I showed him.

Pic 1: the leaflet
Pic 2: notice board after I took the leaflet downImage
I said “Top surgery is a euphemism for double mastectomies - but targeted specifically at girls and women who feel uncomfortable with their body. Should something like that be up on the board here? We’re talking breast amputation.”

“I hadn’t even seen it. Maybe because it’s Pride?” he said.

“Since when is Pride about amputation?” I ask. “Gays and lesbians fought to get away from ‘medical’ treatment, like lobotomies, electroshocks, castration.”

He pauses for a bit. “It’s kinda crazy how things have been hijacked huh?”

“This just seems really dodgy to me. Who even is behind this service? Do they even diagnose patients properly, or what is the process? Does it belong on a notice board next to yoga classes and a theatre show?”

“I wasn’t aware it was even there.”

“That’s why they use the ‘trans’ colours and obfuscating language. Because when it’s ‘trans’ no one is allowed to question it, right?”

“Well thanks for taking it down mate” he says, and I leave. Then I meet some people outside…
Read 8 tweets
Sep 30, 2023
1 / 🚨𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 '𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦' 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗦🚨

- Marcus claims to be 'non-binary transgender' and wants to be referred to as 'she / her'

- Lucia said he is biologically and scientifically male

- Marcus is now suing Lucia for €11,000.

This is Marcus.

2 / Marcus is an activist and takes part in talks about feminism where he discusses 'transfeminism'. Here's an interview. He says that at home he 'pretends' to be a 'cis man'.

He recommends we read a book by Susan Stryker, a man who claims to be a lesbian (and was a keynote speaker at Lesbian Lives in Ireland in 2022).

3 / Lucia has put a crowdfunder up (use Google Translate to translate the webpage if the option doesn't come up automatically)

www-gofundme-com.translate.goog/f/lucia-etxeba…
Read 6 tweets
Sep 9, 2023
#LetWomenSpeakUtrecht is about to start in half an hour. We’re just setting up 😉
2 / Link for the live stream (it’ll be in Dutch)

youtube.com/live/mpYgi89_T…
3 / OK the troons have arrived and are already trying to kick off.

#LetWomenSpeakUtrecht
Read 9 tweets
Aug 5, 2023
1/ The NHS is still in thrall of 'the trans child' and planning accordingly, claiming 7-year-olds can 'understand' being referred to a gender clinic.

How would my 6-year-old younger self have fared in today's climate of captured schools and clinicians?

Let's go back to 1982...
2 / I remember the moment still. I'm skipping down the garden path on my way to go to school (I'm in my first year of primary school), and my mum is at the front door saying "Remember to write neatly on the lines in your exercise book!" because my handwriting, like my walking
3/ was all over the place. "Yes mum!" I said. And then suddenly, before I turned onto the pavement, there it was... The Thought. Almost like a voice in my head.

"From today, I shall be a beautiful woman!" said The Thought.

I lifted my head and stopped skipping
Read 37 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(