Jarvis Profile picture
Aug 2 13 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Keith Olbermann has called for Elon’s arrest so I thought I would do a thread of my favorite times Keith has demanded someone be arrested along with why he wants them locked up.

Elon Musk: Donating to a PAC that gathers voter info. Image
Ron DeSantis: Flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard Image
“Select Supreme Court Justices”: He didn’t like one of their rulings Image
Rep MTG: Talking about border security Image
Tom Wilson: Fighting in hockey Image
Rep. Gosar: Endorsing Trump Image
Donald Trump: Making terrorist threats Image
Ted Cruz: asking for an audit Image
Rep Heather Scott: posting on Twitter a picture someone sent her Image
Chief Justice John Roberts: arrest needed if he doesn’t respond to a subpoena from Dick Durbin Image
Jared Kushner: Espionage Image
Donald Trump Jr: treason. Image
Ending it with my overall favorite Keith moment that doesn’t involve him demanding an arrest: the time he tried to dunk on someone but ended up saying he pisses on his own face. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jarvis

Jarvis Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jarvis_best

Sep 11
On my deathbed so I’m watching Tombstone. Image
No buildup no nothing the bad guys just show up out of nowhere and start shooting everyone hahahahahahaha
They shot the pastor for mouthing off hahahahahahaha
Read 13 tweets
Sep 4
Alright I'm angry. Jamal Khashoggi took money from Qatar to write columns for the Washington Post. Max Boot's wife took money from Korea and co-wrote his columns too.

Mehdi Hasan has been off and on Qatar's payroll his whole career.

Qatar invested $50M in Newsmax.
The Bidens are all on Ukraine's payroll and China's payroll. The NBA is also owned by China, which is why Steve Kerr and LeBron James spend so much time hating the US on their behalf.

China also apparently funds and staffs every high profile Democrat in the country.
Now we find out that Tim Pool, Benny Johnson, and Lauren Chen work for Russia (perhaps inadvertently).

China funded Bill Clinton for this whole Presidency. Iran hacked the Trump campaign in 2024. Russia hacked the Hillary campaign in 2016. Also in 2016, Russia promoted Bernie Sanders and Trump until Trump won, and then they started opposing Trump.

Russia organized an anti-Trump protest led by Michael Moore.
Read 4 tweets
Aug 14
Lots of folks calling other people "weird" lately, and that's a real shame. Did you know that WEIRD Americans have actually contributed a lot to this country? Here are some of my favorites:

1. Jim Henson!

What kind of a grown man is obsessed with puppets?? Talk about WEIRD! But this hero went on to create the Muppets and entertain and educate generations of kids and adults alike. Thank you Jim!Image
2. Fred Rogers!

Fred is known for his famous TV show, but did you know that he was also a GIANT weirdo? It's true! After college, Fred went to seminary like a religious nutjob and became a minister for the world's dumbest religion (Presbyterianism). He also enjoyed swimming naked, the freak. We like you Fred, but you're WEIRD!Image
3. Albert Fish!

Albert - who also went by the nickname "Ham & Eggs" when he was confined to an orphanage, was scary weird! He was beaten at that orphanage, but this dude actually enjoyed it! What? He would go on to torture himself as well as others. He even attacked kids and ate them! Hey, nice hat, WEIRDO!Image
Read 4 tweets
Aug 13
Anna Merlan has a long piece about how some people skeptical of public health officials during covid ended up going deep into conspiratorial thinking and disbelieving basic facts about AIDS.

But nowhere does she even consider the possibility that skepticism of public health messaging increased because officials set their own credibility on fire.
technologyreview.com/2024/08/07/109…
It's not even clear that the villains of her piece were wrong about covid (at least she doesn't try to make that case). She vaguely mentions that the bad guys had "fringe theories" about covid origins, vaccines, social distancing, and masks.

Maybe public health officials said inaccurate things about those topics too? Maybe?Image
IN ANY EVENT some of us actually believe in science and were LOUDLY encouraging public health officials to not set their credibility on fire in the name of political expediency, but we were ignored.

Not to be bitter but I remember having this very argument: public health is super important so it's really critical that you guys don't sacrifice your integrity forever just to win a news cycle! Ah well.
Read 4 tweets
May 23
For serious though I think we're past the era where partisans see any benefit to submitting to debate and hard questions. In the old days, it was thought that politician and public both would benefit from the aggressive scrutiny of ideas because doing so would help find the truth
John Stuart Mill wrote about this - don't censor, don't hide from the testing and debate of ideas. If you're right, you can persuade; if not, it's good that the bad idea was identified. Hiding from debate showed that you were not confident in your own ideas.
But we're in an ALL MANIPULATION ALL THE TIME media environment now - arguments aren't advanced and then rebutted so much as we select an outlet with a constant stream of propaganda we prefer.
Read 6 tweets
Apr 21
Let's talk about Winnipeg. Winnipeg is ASS. No one from Winnipeg will go to heaven or even be eligible for consideration.

Winnipeg is the greatest city in the "province" (French for "state") of Manitoba, which is sort of like being the smartest guy at Boston College. Not great.
Here is the city flag of Winnipeg, which looks like it was designed by a third grader in Ms. Hodgkins' class of slower kids using the Windows Vista version of MS Paint.

I am normally against flag burning but I don't think anyone would miss this. Image
According to the City, the logo, as a whole, "resembles a rising sun above the horizon and also mimics the form of a leaping figure." Which is interesting because actually doesn't look like anything at all. The city motto, also on the flag, is "Unum Cum Virtute Multorum," which is Latin for "I wish I was dead and I wish everyone I knew was dead."
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(